Baros sold? cisse starter? - Opinions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bedlovedays » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:24 am

I've never been a fan of Baros for many reasons.  There was a game against Charlton at the end of the season two years ago.  Baros was playing along side Owen, Baros had 5 or 6 breaks on goal and failed to score, was unbelieveable.

Watch him, when he gets the ball, he falls down and loses it 50-90% of the time.  He crosses ala diouf, passes for ******, has a "why me " look on his face whenever anything,, yes anything happens.  Complains far too much, esp to the referees.  Missed a glorious chance against Lever, in the first leg and another one last night.  Has been missing chances all year, and most of all, he creates nothing.  As Garcia showed last night, Baros is not the only striker, we would be much further ahead if Baros was able to create something on the attack instead of simply giving the ball away.

I said it two years ago and got slammed, said it earlier this year and got slammed, said it two months ago and got slammed, he's not for LFC.  Benitez knows it, doesn't like him and will have him out of here as soon as it suits him.

Look at the starts/goals ratio, Mellor and Baros are identical.  Mellor can pass, has got his head on straight, has been super patient and scores when we need it most.  ( Arsenal , Olympiakos )  can u say the same for Baros, no, you can say he missed agains lever, twice, and badly, whereas Mellor's goal esp against ******-n-hole was mint...........

Again i'll ask, prove why baros is good for LFC, ( euro 2004 yadda yadda, that is not LFC)  so, prove it,,, what good reason can you come up with , what solid evidence?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ahhhhhhhh I thought so,,,,, :kungfu:
bedlovedays

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion