Who`s the better striker ? - Cisse,baros or..... ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:55 pm

I`ve stated earlier that I think the best solution is to play both Cisse and Baros. Cisse needs the time to get to know his team- and his potential is well known ! Baros needs to keep up the confidence from Euro 2004 where he was brilliant ! Play them on top and success is coming in CL and PL !

PS : The result from Rosenborg - Arsenal in Trondheim coming wednesday ? Anyone ?  :Oo:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:00 pm

Haven't seen Rosenberg for years Thor , I know they used to present a tricky obstacle .All i can say is arsenal to win but thats purely based on their form with no real consideration for rosenbergs current ability.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:01 pm

arsenal will trounce them, especially now that rosenborg are without the mighty STEFFAN IVERSEN :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:06 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Haven't seen Rosenberg for years Thor , I know they used to present a tricky obstacle .All i can say is arsenal to win but thats purely based on their form with no real consideration for rosenbergs current ability.

RBK had a bad period with 3 losses in 3 matches. They don`t seem as strong this season because some of the players are getting old and even slower. Meeting with Henry I think can be traumatic for the defenders - BUT they are playing at Lerkendal IN Norway - so we`ll see !

But what about Cisse and Baros.........?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:13 pm

Very different players, difficult to compare. At the moment, in a team playing for my life I'd take Baros to be honest. At least you know your going to get 100% effort. Long-term, Cisse could be absolutely anything or nothing largely depending on his attitude and determination to succed I think.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:18 pm

Hmmmmmm, I'd go with Cisse only because I think we've seen all that baros has to offer and although good it's not great ,Cisse on the other hand still has to reveal exactly whats in his locker apart from blindin' pace.
It's a kinda money or the box situation and  I'm takin a chance on the box believing there really is £14 million in there somewhere . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 106-1093504160 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:21 pm

possibly. i'm undecided
106-1093504160

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:10 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Hmmmmmm, I'd go with Cisse only because I think we've seen all that baros has to offer and although good it's not great ,Cisse on the other hand still has to reveal exactly whats in his locker apart from blindin' pace.
It's a kinda money or the box situation and  I'm takin a chance on the box believing there really is £14 million in there somewhere . :D

i really dont think we've seen all Baros has to offer.
his development in the prem has been stunted massively by no runs in the team and injury.
what i see i love.the passion to play football and win is clear from Baros. cisse i'm still undecided on. its pointless speculating about him until he's settled.
i'd go for baros
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:09 pm

Very hard to say at this stage.

Both of them have different strengths.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:13 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:i really dont think we've seen all Baros has to offer.
his development in the prem has been stunted massively by no nuns in the team and perjury.

Have to agree more nuns in the side and less lying would do wonders for him .
i think  :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:28 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Very hard to say at this stage.

Both of them have different strengths.

Can you be more spesific ?How would you describe each of them ?   :cool:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:28 pm

you enjoyin yerself there woof?
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:32 pm

:D  :D  :D
Yeah thanks Jim , an you ? :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:34 pm

Thor Viking wrote:Can you be more spesific ?How would you describe each of them ?   :cool:

Well one is black and very very quick and the other one isn't , surely even on the norwegian steam powered telly you've noticed this   ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:35 pm

i'd like to say yes mate but call centre work is demoralising.
it really is a piece of sh*t.

(no)
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion