The "goal" that wasn't ! !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Wed May 04, 2005 11:31 pm

bigmick wrote:When things go against you you have to find a way to turn the tide back. It's not like we got the goal in the dying seconds FFS, there were still 86 minutes left.

YOU MEAN 92 MINUTES !!!   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Wed May 04, 2005 11:38 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Again, respect your views alonso_14, but like everyone is saying it was just the way the cookie crumbled, and lets just give thanks that it was us that benefitted from some snide decision rather them AGAIN. At the end of the day in the record books in years to come, all it will say is 1-0.Thats it,end of.....none of this 'oh yea but it was a controversial goal'.....JUST 1-0..........RAFA RAFA RAFA  :bowdown  :bowdown

yeah i know your right mate and im gettin over the disappointment of knowing it wasnt a goal now and starting to feel even prouder that we are again in the european cup final and are going to win our 5th cup!!  We have beaten off class opposition in the form of chelsea and juventus, who most thought we wouldnt have a chance against and many tricky teams to beat such as leverkusen and olympiakos who many thought we would slip up on. Ive have had a tremendous feeling all season that this is our destiny to win this cup and since the olympiakos game i have been supremely confident we would win against any team and so we will beat milan in istanbul! as i said its destiny we wont be stopped! as you can see i am very confident, i know we will win it, hey i predicted we would get this far and i predict more! Walk on
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 04, 2005 11:53 pm

ALONSO_14 wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Again, respect your views alonso_14, but like everyone is saying it was just the way the cookie crumbled, and lets just give thanks that it was us that benefitted from some snide decision rather them AGAIN. At the end of the day in the record books in years to come, all it will say is 1-0.Thats it,end of.....none of this 'oh yea but it was a controversial goal'.....JUST 1-0..........RAFA RAFA RAFA  :bowdown  :bowdown

yeah i know your right mate and im gettin over the disappointment of knowing it wasnt a goal now and starting to feel even prouder that we are again in the european cup final and are going to win our 5th cup!!  We have beaten off class opposition in the form of chelsea and juventus, who most thought we wouldnt have a chance against and many tricky teams to beat such as leverkusen and olympiakos who many thought we would slip up on. Ive have had a tremendous feeling all season that this is our destiny to win this cup and since the olympiakos game i have been supremely confident we would win against any team and so we will beat milan in istanbul! as i said its destiny we wont be stopped! as you can see i am very confident, i know we will win it, hey i predicted we would get this far and i predict more! Walk on

we won on the toss of a coin once mate, no one remembers poor old cologne when we talk about our great european history.for sure (as rafa would say) it would have been better to score five goals but i think fate was determined to teach jose a lesson and decided this was the best way.
we are all sportsmen and like to see fair play but maybe chelsea`s diving and holding has come back to haunt them.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Thu May 05, 2005 7:20 am

who cares? we didnt get a few penalties we should have got against them ..no more luck for them this time!! :p
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Thu May 05, 2005 8:47 am

Its a goal... I am very sure... look from the side Ball has passed the poll and line. Gallas leg was inside the line.
Morinho's mind game continues... People are being slowly led to beleive that Liverpool dont deserve to go through.
DONT BELEIVE IT....WAKE UP PEOPLE.!!!
hobbes

Postby kazza » Thu May 05, 2005 9:01 am

I had to correct you Tommy

1892 - 2005
18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups
4 (soon to be 5) European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
2 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A

When I watched it it felt like a goal, if not a penallty. Sour grapes and I cannot believe how bitter Andy Gray seems to be against Liverpool. He probably wanted to play for us and win some trophies, but he was not good enough.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu May 05, 2005 9:03 am

THIS STARTS TO MAKE ME SICK

THEY SHOULD BE RELEAVED
IF THE GOAL WAS UNALLOWED
1. THEIR KEEPER SHOULD HAVE BEEN REDCARDED
2. AND THE REFEREE SHOULD AWARDED US A PENALTY
3. FOR CECH OFF -> THEY WUDDA PLAYED WITH 10 MEN SINCE MIN 4; CISSE SHOULD HAVE SCORED MORE THAN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. WHY NOT USE THE TECH TO ALSO EXAMINE THE TIAGO'S HANDSBALL IN THE PENALTY BOX, WHEN PROVEN, GIVE US BACK THE CARLING CUP!!!!
5. WHO GIVE IT A SH1T!!!
NUFF SAID!!!!
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu May 05, 2005 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu May 05, 2005 12:12 pm

Finally conclusive proof that it di cross the line:

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu May 05, 2005 12:18 pm

Maybe im a cynic but im wondering would we be having this major focus on that decision if it had been a Chelski goal
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Thu May 05, 2005 12:33 pm

Who Care About It...If It Wasn't A Goal Than Too Bad For Them...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu May 05, 2005 1:29 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Finally conclusive proof that it di cross the line:

Absolutely. On this digitally enhanced, generic, modular specified photofit the ball is clearly in. I think if you look closely it's clearly handball aswell, which means that should've been two of the barstards sent off. When you think about it, they actually got a result that the goal was given.   :D
Looking at that picture though, someone needs to have a word with Luis about his haircut. There's no excuse for that in any walk of life.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 05, 2005 1:34 pm

Finally someone states the obvious - a "digital reconstruction" is tech-speak for "cartoon" ie. drawn by a human being to look however that person wants it to look

digital reconstructions my a*se :angry:

I could do a digital reconstruction to show I've got a 9" c*ck but in truth it's actually far bigger than that :veryangry
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu May 05, 2005 1:36 pm

Woollyback wrote:I could do a digital reconstruction to show I've got a 9" c*ck but in truth it's actually far bigger than that :veryangry

:D  :D  :D
Classic Woolly mate.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Thu May 05, 2005 1:40 pm

This thread should be called 'the penalty and sending off that should've been'
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 05, 2005 1:42 pm

The Baros high foot stuff is nonsense, we'd  a clear penalty and goalie sent off to add to our 1-0 win from first leg (Carragher clearly fouled in box).

if 100% technoloy used, then LFC still win.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion