Bradley wright phillips - Striker

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 1234ram » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:30 pm

why dnt liverpool get shaun wright whillips btoher he looks like a verly lively player showed us on his debut hoe good of a player he iz and i think his got that extra spice liverpool need in there attack and he is more similar to his dad ian wright and we could snap him up on a free if we hurry up PS he also scored 6 goals in his first 8 games for my liverpool team in football manager trust me this is a player with a greater future where better to show it then anfied
1234ram

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:00 pm

Great idea, l;ets sign someone on the strength of one game.....

Been there, done that (Phil Babb/Patrick Berger)
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:02 pm

Patrik Berger was a good player Leon :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:02 pm

Er...lets not get carried away here thats probably the first any of us have seen of him we need players of quality and proven experience, not young "pups" who are still learning to walk? ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:13 pm

I'm still convinced that 1234am is a wind-up merchant. Either that or somewhat lacking in the nouse department. To quote Stu, "no knowledge of football whatsoever".
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:16 pm

bigmick wrote:I'm still convinced that 1234am is a wind-up merchant. Either that or somewhat lacking in the nouse department. To quote Stu, "no knowledge of football whatsoever".

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:23 pm

Paul C wrote:Patrik Berger was a good player Leon :)

One game in five.....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:37 pm

1 great game in 5 and the other 33 league games spent in America with Dr Richard Steadman (there was something dodgy going on there!)

Bradley Wright Phillips has just made his debut, and surely Pongolle, who played exceptionally well on Wednesday, is a faaaaaaaaar better bet at the moment?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:06 pm

Why are you mixing football manager with reality.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:44 pm

1234ram wrote:why dnt liverpool get shaun wright whillips btoher he looks like a verly lively player showed us on his debut hoe good of a player he iz and i think his got that extra spice liverpool need in there attack and he is more similar to his dad ian wright and we could snap him up on a free if we hurry up PS he also scored 6 goals in his first 8 games for my liverpool team in football manager trust me this is a player with a greater future where better to show it then anfied

I reckon you think he is "wicked".

You know I can use Biscan as a striker in FIFA 2005 and score 50 goals with him but does that mean he can actually do that in real life? No it doesn't so before you use "Football Manager" as a reason why we should buy a certain player please rethink what you want to say. And it's not "ANFIED" its "ANFIELD".
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:59 pm

A.B. wrote:
1234ram wrote:why dnt liverpool get shaun wright whillips btoher he looks like a verly lively player showed us on his debut hoe good of a player he iz and i think his got that extra spice liverpool need in there attack and he is more similar to his dad ian wright and we could snap him up on a free if we hurry up PS he also scored 6 goals in his first 8 games for my liverpool team in football manager trust me this is a player with a greater future where better to show it then anfied

I reckon you think he is "wicked".

You know I can use Biscan as a striker in FIFA 2005 and score 50 goals with him but does that mean he can actually do that in real life? No it doesn't so before you use "Football Manager" as a reason why we should buy a certain player please rethink what you want to say. And it's not "ANFIED" its "ANFIELD".

Freds wicked tho :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion