FA Cup Final Liverpool v Chelsea KO 16:45 14/05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Sat May 14, 2022 8:39 pm

Not sure about some of the comments on here - BORING GAME ???? Not sure what game you were watching !!

Great result and fantastic to stuff Chelsea on penalties for the second time this season  :laugh: Trent,Thiago,Mané,Hendo all excellent but for me Diaz was MOTM.

I just thank everybody concerned for persuading JK to stay for another 4 years. Liverpool football club has changed beyond recognition since FSG brought him to the club in October 2015. Six trophies in seven years is a phenomenal performance. Winning the Champions League 3 years after arriving is an amazing achievement. That is a trophy that most managers never win !! Some clubs can’t even buy it regardless of how much money they spend on players  :laugh:  :laugh: Let’s just hope he can add number 7 in a couple of weeks !!

What a season to be a red regardless of what happens from now until the end of the season. So much to enjoy and not just our success: Manchester United struggling to win an argument - Everton struggling to avoid relegation -Strong likelihood that Leeds will be relegated - Real Madrid scoring in the ninetieth minute and injury time to wreck Manchester City’s hope of a Champions League title for yet another year !! WHAT A FECKING YEAR !!

Come on Juergen KEEP ICING THE CAKE  :laugh:
Last edited by devaney on Sun May 15, 2022 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat May 14, 2022 9:58 pm

Get the fook in there!! :buttrock absolutely delighted we added another trophy to the haul. Not an easy game but we did enough to get it to pens. Diaz also MOTM for me and what a player he has been since coming in.  Delighted for the lads!! :buttrock

We have been scraping through a lot of games lately which is worrying seeing as we are at the final hurdle. Fatigue is kicking in and injuries beginning to surface. If City win tomorrow then I'd rest everyone for Madrid.  :nod

I know these trophies aren't lucrative but it's nice that we won both and to beat that plastic shower in the two of them makes it sweeter  :buttrock

That's 7 Trophies now for Klopp since he came in  :buttrock  The man is a true lfc legend in every sense!! :bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 14, 2022 10:10 pm

Yet another tight game against that crowd, certainly wasn't boring though, plenty of chances at both ends of the pitch.
Must admit when Sadio missed his pen the momentum suddenly seemed to be with them and i remember thinking to myself maybe it's not going to be our year but Ally and Kostas stepped up to the plate.
Jürgen is only the second manager in English football history to win every trophy available to him.
What a legend that man is going toe to toe with financially doped clubs like City and Chelsea.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun May 15, 2022 7:56 am

I have to say that Kante is quite the player, he changed them when he came on. If ManUre get him he will help them a lot. Chelsea are set to lose many of their good players this summer and new owner or not, it will take them time to get back to their better days.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Re injury . What's the news on Salah lads ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 15, 2022 3:21 pm

kazza » Sun May 15, 2022 6:56 am wrote:I have to say that Kante is quite the player, he changed them when he came on. If ManUre get him he will help them a lot. Chelsea are set to lose many of their good players this summer and new owner or not, it will take them time to get back to their better days.

Kante's been a great player but he's 31 now which is a fair arl age for someone who's game revolves around covering every blade of grass on the pitch.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue May 17, 2022 6:40 am

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Tue May 17, 2022 10:29 am

Fantastic achevement and an excellent win, Trent,Thiago,Mané,Hendo all excellent but for me Diaz was MOTM along with Allison.

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games