All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 pm

ProperMancRed » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:24 pm wrote:Oops someone left the fire exit open,!! Jokes aside,.i was kicked off and probably rightly so to a degree,.but the basics was I got a bit over paranoid when finally posting because genuinely ‘thought’ being from Manchester was the reason I was being ignored,.then I got Tommo perm Post which I totally got the wrong end of the stick,.i did try to apologise as my posts state,.but my last post was like that of a child having there Xbox took of them.Pathetic.i know..it’s just I’m so passionate about my team,.and I was gutted when I started getting swiped at from a few fellow reds..I get enough with these local reds without having my brain pecked on here//and please bumglemark 2,.i may not be the best at spelling,.I'm definitely no clown or numpt and what any of this had to do with you god knows,.but some people are like that and get kicks out of it,.ill leave that to the kids me personally mate...so hope I don’t get booted again and surely for
Me to set up a new Email address just to set an account again proves I love this site,.theres plenty of other forums out there but as I stated I have followed this site for a decade...so come on people let a manc who Picked rightly between UTD and LFC...also ‘REG’I promise you I never got your reply,.and Tommos perm not on a bum lick tip but from the off I thought your avatar was the best of the bunch that stare,I remember it.i haven’t a problem with scousers,.i would love to know where your non liking of mancs stems from?,.i hope it’s not blind hate,.Anyway hope that’s that,.and my presence is accepted..YNWA.

Maybe because you came flying in with your size 12 boots on shouting the odds like a slightly demented keyboard warrior? You barrage of abuse aimed at Thommo?
Like you said somewhere earlier... Reds stick together. Call one out... call us all out.

hows Manchester? bet those m.utd fans are hating life at the mo.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Life's too short for this sheeee-ite.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Helenayuw » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Regards.
Helenayuw
LFC newBie

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Helenayuw » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 pm wrote:Where is moderator??
I'ts important.
Regards.

They log in everyday but if its urgent I suppose you could P.M them and they might get to you sooner. The moderators are Supersub and Woof Woof and you can P.M them by clicking on their user name from the user list at the bottom of the main index page
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ProperMancRed » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:25 pm

leeroy74 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:24 pm wrote:
ProperMancRed » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:24 pm wrote:Oops someone left the fire exit open,!! Jokes aside,.i was kicked off and probably rightly so to a degree,.but the basics was I got a bit over paranoid when finally posting because genuinely ‘thought’ being from Manchester was the reason I was being ignored,.then I got Tommo perm Post which I totally got the wrong end of the stick,.i did try to apologise as my posts state,.but my last post was like that of a child having there Xbox took of them.Pathetic.i know..it’s just I’m so passionate about my team,.and I was gutted when I started getting swiped at from a few fellow reds..I get enough with these local reds without having my brain pecked on here//and please bumglemark 2,.i may not be the best at spelling,.I'm definitely no clown or numpt and what any of this had to do with you god knows,.but some people are like that and get kicks out of it,.ill leave that to the kids me personally mate...so hope I don’t get booted again and surely for
Me to set up a new Email address just to set an account again proves I love this site,.theres plenty of other forums out there but as I stated I have followed this site for a decade...so come on people let a manc who Picked rightly between UTD and LFC...also ‘REG’I promise you I never got your reply,.and Tommos perm not on a bum lick tip but from the off I thought your avatar was the best of the bunch that stare,I remember it.i haven’t a problem with scousers,.i would love to know where your non liking of mancs stems from?,.i hope it’s not blind hate,.Anyway hope that’s that,.and my presence is accepted..YNWA.

Maybe because you came flying in with your size 12 boots on shouting the odds like a slightly demented keyboard warrior? You barrage of abuse aimed at Thommo?
Like you said somewhere earlier... Reds stick together. Call one out... call us all out.

hows Manchester? bet those m.utd fans are hating life at the mo.

Haha Manchester’s ***** down,.hope this message gets through ok,.them city boys are up for it tomorrow big time and it’s a tricky one to work out from close city mates if there genuinely shitting it which should be the case,.the coach scenario has Defo struck a nerve,.regardless of how we been playing it’s footy and I’m
Dreading it, anything can happen and probably will, just wish I was going.l but never mind I’ll find a nice stream early that will vanish just at kick off!
ProperMancRed
LFC Basic Member

Postby Reg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey Woof, your long lost cousin died in Romania and they want to transfer $10 million into your account.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:37 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Reg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:00 pm wrote:Hey Woof, your long lost cousin died in Romania and they want to transfer $10 million into your account.

Must've sold a bucket load of The Big Issue magazines by the look of it...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 pm

32 games undefeated. A new club record. Klopp is officially one of our best all-time managers.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:30 am

:bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:36 am

Since when do they speak Russian in Burundi?  :Oo:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby rardpap » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:02 am

i am from Italy hello. Can you help me translate? /rardor
rardpap
LFC newBie

Postby kazza » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:53 pm

I just saw on Skysports that Klopp has signed an extension until 2024  :buttrock
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:00 pm

This current period is the best time to be a Liverpool supporter since the Paisley and Dalglish (first tenure) glory days. In fact, a case can be made that this Liverpool side is the strongest of all time, and winning the World Club championship and the Premiership will confirm that. It is even more exciting to know that the foundation and structure have been laid and is being strengthened continually to become even better. 10 years after the dark days of Benitez's ouster, the Reds are back stronger than ever before!

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Great news! I honestly thought he'll stick to his principle and leave after the 7 years, great job by the owners to persuade him otherwise.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion