All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Fourth Official wrote:Yeh ya right sorry to anyone offended,.i tried to get in touch with you “woof woof” and that kid called “reg” but got no replied(but you wouldn’t of got them I know now)so spat my dummy out,.living in Manchester I was seething at what was being said before the match and wanted frantically to let my feelings known,.its hard living and brought up in MCR but loving the best and( that’s not being biased)team in the world,.its worth it,.been a good few times and it’s one for the memory banks on your death bed,.i did start to post slightly years ago when that lad “stu the red” was on board,.he made me laugh so straight to the point,.but so sad he passed away and affected me because my son was going through the same dilemma and eventually passed away the same,.,i was going to put up a genuine post as with regards to /could someone from Manchester ever be excepted as a tru LFC fan??/ I could imagine and know a few scousers who support UTD,.and I find it strange...then I look in the mirror haha....and with regards to the team patience is certainly a virtue..we are platinum..cream of the crop and rightly so,.we deserve it after experiencing that decline..lets do it tonight and smack some bums haha.

that kid called “reg”
???
Thommo's perm

Postby Fourth Official » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:57 pm

TMZ Perm ok then Bloke/old man /whatever,.anything else?
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:59 pm

Fourth Official » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:57 pm wrote:TMZ Perm ok then Bloke/old man /whatever,.anything else?

Feck me your tetchy  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Fourth Official » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 pm

I’m a Liverpool fan On a European night living in Manchester..it’s hard on these days with The venom thrown at me by mates! !..like I said genuinely anyone offended sorry even TMZ perm,.good result anyway,my WhatsApp is fairly silent tonight instead of exploding on Sunday...like I said game over and no more for now droning on about our poor away record..well done Klop n co.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby kazza » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:06 am

Fourth Official » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 pm wrote:I’m a Liverpool fan On a European night living in Manchester..it’s hard on these days with The venom thrown at me by mates! !..like I said genuinely anyone offended sorry even TMZ perm,.good result anyway,my WhatsApp is fairly silent tonight instead of exploding on Sunday...like I said game over and no more for now droning on about our poor away record..well done Klop n co.

I’m not sure how ManUre fans can be talking sh1t, they are god awful. Probably a great time for an LFC fan to live in Manchester  :grinning:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fourth Official » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:18 am

So true kzza,.but that just enhances there anger we’re on a roll whilst I watch the decline of the rodents,.I'm still receiving counselling over the hodgson era haha,..I reckon klopp stay few more seasons,.stevie G in ,.Sh*t season,,or not as good as klopps last in charge,.klopp back for one season support manager,.then let stevie take the reigns and get what he deserves ta chance to properly manage probably the best team in the world..also I want to add why are the UTD constantly getting Fergie in on big games? That’s not fair on the game and his health,.they just can’t let him go,.reality check your Sh*t full stop now MUFC and a young Fergie couldn’t compete now,no chance.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Fourth Official wrote:TMZ Perm ok then Bloke/old man /whatever,.anything else?

:lookaround
Thommo's perm

Postby Fourth Official » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:42 am

Ermm,.i get the picture Thommos pussy perm doesn’t like mancs,..your subliminal digs are irrelevant to a degree,.your a troll,.who probably has to wait till your ms says yes tonight you may have a go haha...what a mong,.would love to sift through all your posts to build a proper character reference of your retarded brain,.as someone mentioned I’m teychy ,.nah,.i just don’t suffer *****,.and if I get kicked of this site through reacting to some no faced troll then so be it..your a W*nk*r mate.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:54 am

WTF

Anyway - did anyone listen to James Milner this morning on Talksport about trainjng and the manager - great insight
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Thommo's perm » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:47 pm wrote:

Who is this numpty?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:47 pm wrote:

Who is this numpty?

Other than a punctuation defiler  :D Some Liverpool fan from Manchester :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Fourth Official » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 am wrote:Ermm,.i get the picture Thommos pussy perm doesn’t like mancs,..your subliminal digs are irrelevant to a degree,.your a troll,.who probably has to wait till your ms says yes tonight you may have a go haha...what a mong,.would love to sift through all your posts to build a proper character reference of your retarded brain,.as someone mentioned I’m teychy ,.nah,.i just don’t suffer *****,.and if I get kicked of this site through reacting to some no faced troll then so be it..your a W*nk*r mate.

As a rule I dont like mancs, but I wasnt even aware you were a manc?
I started off by taking the pi'ss out of reg for you calling him a kid, but you have taken knobheadedness to a new level by calling me a mong, retarded, a no face troll and a W*nk*r. For what, I have not got a Fu*king clue?
And yet, I am intrigued and weirdly amused when a whopper such as yourself comes on to this forum. I confess, I like you.
So carry on you creator of invisible enemies and make us flex our chuckle muscles again!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:56 pm

Go easy on the clown... He's probably on weekend release from the loony bin. He'll be back in a straight jacket by Monday...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 am

Thommo's perm » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:16 am wrote:
Fourth Official wrote:Yeh ya right sorry to anyone offended,.i tried to get in touch with you “woof woof” and that kid called “reg” but got no replied(but you wouldn’t of got them I know now)so spat my dummy out,.living in Manchester I was seething at what was being said before the match and wanted frantically to let my feelings known,.its hard living and brought up in MCR but loving the best and( that’s not being biased)team in the world,.its worth it,.been a good few times and it’s one for the memory banks on your death bed,.i did start to post slightly years ago when that lad “stu the red” was on board,.he made me laugh so straight to the point,.but so sad he passed away and affected me because my son was going through the same dilemma and eventually passed away the same,.,i was going to put up a genuine post as with regards to /could someone from Manchester ever be excepted as a tru LFC fan??/ I could imagine and know a few scousers who support UTD,.and I find it strange...then I look in the mirror haha....and with regards to the team patience is certainly a virtue..we are platinum..cream of the crop and rightly so,.we deserve it after experiencing that decline..lets do it tonight and smack some bums haha.

that kid called “reg”
???

That kid called Reg did reply to you fella, so wind your neck in.

People always pick on me because I'm young and vunerable.   :veryangry
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ProperMancRed » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Oops someone left the fire exit open,!! Jokes aside,.i was kicked off and probably rightly so to a degree,.but the basics was I got a bit over paranoid when finally posting because genuinely ‘thought’ being from Manchester was the reason I was being ignored,.then I got Tommo perm Post which I totally got the wrong end of the stick,.i did try to apologise as my posts state,.but my last post was like that of a child having there Xbox took of them.Pathetic.i know..it’s just I’m so passionate about my team,.and I was gutted when I started getting swiped at from a few fellow reds..I get enough with these local reds without having my brain pecked on here//and please bumglemark 2,.i may not be the best at spelling,.I'm definitely no clown or numpt and what any of this had to do with you god knows,.but some people are like that and get kicks out of it,.ill leave that to the kids me personally mate...so hope I don’t get booted again and surely for
Me to set up a new Email address just to set an account again proves I love this site,.theres plenty of other forums out there but as I stated I have followed this site for a decade...so come on people let a manc who Picked rightly between UTD and LFC...also ‘REG’I promise you I never got your reply,.and Tommos perm not on a bum lick tip but from the off I thought your avatar was the best of the bunch that stare,I remember it.i haven’t a problem with scousers,.i would love to know where your non liking of mancs stems from?,.i hope it’s not blind hate,.Anyway hope that’s that,.and my presence is accepted..YNWA.
ProperMancRed
LFC Basic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion