All new official Klopp thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:24 am

If he wins us the league and leaves us with a winning team when he leaves he will deserve a stand named after him.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:01 pm

He's turned the club round in the same way as Shanks and created hope, however whilst he's done a good job to date, (Rafa also won CL...), Klopp needs 3 consecutive league titles to become a true 'legend'. If he left too soon, I'd always be disappointed at the untapped potential.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:49 pm

He has done amazing things since he has come in and certainly one of my all time favourite managers. The challenge he has is absolutely monumental to win a league title considering his budget compared to City's and them being managed by Guardiola who is arguably the best manager in world football. If he wasn't about we would easily be looking at our 2nd prem title this year instead of hoping for our 1st.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Reg » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 am wrote:He's turned the club round in the same way as Shanks and created hope, however whilst he's done a good job to date, (Rafa also won CL...), Klopp needs 3 consecutive league titles to become a true 'legend'. If he left too soon, I'd always be disappointed at the untapped potential.

Oh Reg... you are quite demanding :laugh:
3 consecutive league titles?

For me, if he wins one league title he would have cemented himself as one of the legends. Remember not too long ago we were where the mancs are now, mediocrity.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:55 am

You're too easy to please Mags, what a tart!   :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:30 pm

One league title. Great yes. Legendary no. Sorry Mags the word legend is bandied around like confetti these days. People talk about naming a stand after him. Shanks and Paissley have gates named after them. Sometimes fans get a bit too carried away. Kloppo needs to stay around for at least another 6 years and keep on winning trophies to be regarded as a true legend. I live in hope !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:27 am

devaney » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:30 am wrote:One league title. Great yes. Legendary no. Sorry Mags the word legend is bandied around like confetti these days. People talk about naming a stand after him. Shanks and Paissley have gates named after them. Sometimes fans get a bit too carried away. Kloppo needs to stay around for at least another 6 years and keep on winning trophies to be regarded as a true legend. I live in hope !!

I think the legend part is about taking us from a poor team to the best team in Europe/world. He took a team that was worth 500million to probably 2 billion when all is said and done. He is operating in a different world to Shanks and Paisley because 1. The level of the premier league is light years better than what it was. 2. We were so far behind as a club and we were going no where fast, not sure Paisley had such a poor team. 3. And probably the most incredible point is Klopp did it at a fraction of the price the other cash rich teams, doing it purely with his eye for spotting a player. In a sense your could say that if we were to win the league it could be considered a fecking miracle considering how far back were were to rivals with unlimited budgets, both shanks and Paisley did not have the same hand to play. Not to say Klopp is better than those two but he will deserve his place if he finally after 30 years brings us back to where we all want to be, especially considering what I just mentioned.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:54 pm

kazza » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:27 am wrote:
devaney » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:30 am wrote:One league title. Great yes. Legendary no. Sorry Mags the word legend is bandied around like confetti these days. People talk about naming a stand after him. Shanks and Paissley have gates named after them. Sometimes fans get a bit too carried away. Kloppo needs to stay around for at least another 6 years and keep on winning trophies to be regarded as a true legend. I live in hope !!

I think the legend part is about taking us from a poor team to the best team in Europe/world. He took a team that was worth 500million to probably 2 billion when all is said and done. He is operating in a different world to Shanks and Paisley because 1. The level of the premier league is light years better than what it was. 2. We were so far behind as a club and we were going no where fast, not sure Paisley had such a poor team. 3. And probably the most incredible point is Klopp did it at a fraction of the price the other cash rich teams, doing it purely with his eye for spotting a player. In a sense your could say that if we were to win the league it could be considered a fecking miracle considering how far back were were to rivals with unlimited budgets, both shanks and Paisley did not have the same hand to play. Not to say Klopp is better than those two but he will deserve his place if he finally after 30 years brings us back to where we all want to be, especially considering what I just mentioned.

Couldnt have put it better myself kazza.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fourth Official » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:30 pm

Finally I can post again,.thanks to those who didn’t reply to my struggles getting back registered..plastic LFC fans all day who don’t support fellow reds.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Fourth Official wrote:Finally I can post again,.thanks to those who didn’t reply to my struggles getting back registered..plastic LFC fans all day who don’t support fellow reds.

Wtf is that about ?.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:56 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:16 pm wrote:
Fourth Official wrote:Finally I can post again,.thanks to those who didn’t reply to my struggles getting back registered..plastic LFC fans all day who don’t support fellow reds.

Wtf is that about ?.

:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby Fourth Official » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:39 pm

Got it wrong,.was struggling after forgot password to get back and not checking my emails properly,.so was just a bit ***** of because I wanted to post befor the utd game,.thats all.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Ah no bother lad. Personally I was confused as to what your original  post was about but welcome back  :nod .

Also there is a lot of new members logged in here everyday but for some reason don't post so c'mon lads give it a whirl and join in  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Fourth Official » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:39 pm wrote:Got it wrong,.was struggling after forgot password to get back and not checking my emails properly,.so was just a bit ***** of because I wanted to post befor the utd game,.thats all.

So no apology to the
plastic LFC fans all day who don’t support fellow reds
  :glare:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Fourth Official » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Yeh ya right sorry to anyone offended,.i tried to get in touch with you “woof woof” and that kid called “reg” but got no replied(but you wouldn’t of got them I know now)so spat my dummy out,.living in Manchester I was seething at what was being said before the match and wanted frantically to let my feelings known,.its hard living and brought up in MCR but loving the best and( that’s not being biased)team in the world,.its worth it,.been a good few times and it’s one for the memory banks on your death bed,.i did start to post slightly years ago when that lad “stu the red” was on board,.he made me laugh so straight to the point,.but so sad he passed away and affected me because my son was going through the same dilemma and eventually passed away the same,.,i was going to put up a genuine post as with regards to /could someone from Manchester ever be excepted as a tru LFC fan??/ I could imagine and know a few scousers who support UTD,.and I find it strange...then I look in the mirror haha....and with regards to the team patience is certainly a virtue..we are platinum..cream of the crop and rightly so,.we deserve it after experiencing that decline..lets do it tonight and smack some bums haha.
Fourth Official
LFC Basic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion