ADAM LALLANA Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:46 am

No problem with him staying. Who knows, with a decent pre-season, he night find some form and become a star performer again. But competition is going to be tough...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 am

Cost cost cost.... we can't afford highly paid sub standard injury prone bench warmers. Apart from that, he's ok.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:19 am

Waste of space. Doesn't mean he is garbage, but just no use for the future.
He will walk for free next summer, wrong side of 30, has been declining, pointless in giving him playing time ahead of others, insane wage etc etc.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Seems happy to sit on his ***** all day and do nothing, play a game here or there and get paid. Who would want him with those ridiculous wages anyway. Played well for half a season, got what he wanted (a big fat contract), and has been injured/garbage ever since.

Sorry for the rant but I've been thinking about this for Adam ever since he got his big contract and his form dipped dramatically right after.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:29 pm

damjan193 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm wrote:Seems happy to sit on his ***** all day and do nothing, play a game here or there and get paid. Who would want him with those ridiculous wages anyway. Played well for half a season, got what he wanted (a big fat contract), and has been injured/garbage ever since.

Sorry for the rant but I've been thinking about this for Adam ever since he got his big contract and his form dipped dramatically right after.

Sad to see one of us referring to him as "Garbage" and "happy to sit on his ***** all day"

It may will be the time to move him on but I'll never disrespect the fella in that way.

Fit or not fit he always gave 100% of what he had in the tank.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:49 pm

woof woof ! » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:29 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm wrote:Seems happy to sit on his ***** all day and do nothing, play a game here or there and get paid. Who would want him with those ridiculous wages anyway. Played well for half a season, got what he wanted (a big fat contract), and has been injured/garbage ever since.

Sad to see one of us referring to him as "Garbage" and "happy to sit on his ***** all day"

It may will be the time to move him on but I'll never disrespect the fella in that way.

Lika I said woof, I feel he was dishonest. He did give everything, but that was until he got his big contract, after that he just gave up.

And I've seen numerous posters refer to other players in similar manner, didn't see you calling them out. Not talking about wums either, talking about respectable posters.

Bottom line is, I feel cheated by Lallana, because I believed in him, hence the rant.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:17 pm

damjan193 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:49 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:29 pm wrote:

Lika I said woof, I feel he was dishonest. He did give everything, but that was until he got his big contract, after that he just gave up.

And I've seen numerous posters refer to other players in similar manner, didn't see you calling them out. Not talking about wums either, talking about respectable posters.

Bottom line is, I feel cheated by Lallana, because I believed in him, hence the rant.

What a load of rubbish. There is nothing to suggest he's given anything less than 100%. He's been unlucky with injuries but he's always given everything when on the pitch and Klopp can't speak highly enough of him.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:25 pm

He's been a disappointing signing there's no two ways about it, how many years has he been here and how many appearances has he made? Did he ever claim a shirt in the starting XI and make it his own?
He's got great feet and puts a shift in but there's something missing from his game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Looked pretty good when he came on didn’t he? If that had been a new singing making his debut we’d all be creaming our pants. If he can finally manage to stay clear of injury I think he has something to offer in what will likely be his final year with the club.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion