LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby devaney » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:32 am

Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... n-sheets/#

Sorry this Sh*t awful rag was the only paper that took the trouble to analyse Karius’s CL 2017/18 performance.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:31 am

devaney wrote:Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.

Sorry this Sh*t awful rag was the only paper that took the trouble to analyse Karius’s CL 2017/18 performance.

I agree with what you are saying but "don't do it, Just don't do it"  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:31 am wrote:
devaney wrote:Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.

I agree with what you are saying but "don't do it, Just don't do it"  :no

I know mate. I've felt soiled since I read the article. It's a real pity that none of the quality papers actually recognised Karius's positive contribution.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm

My only issue with Karius is the social media thing which is an indication his mind is not 100% focused on football. After that awful CL final display (and frankly a season of average keeping) I just wanted him to get his head down and make it up to the fans and work on his game that summer. All he did was come up with the ridiculous concussion excuse and preceded to post about his Malibu home, his model bird and celebrity friends. As a result he came into this season ill prepared and started making Sunday league mistakes in preseason.

Have a social media side life by all means but you better be a good player or you will get called out on it.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Hasn't been paid in a month by Besiktas...https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... as-unpaid/

They've also said some unpleasant things about his attitude, with accusations of him not giving his all and losing interest in football in general
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I saw that but decided not to post.... the lad's completely lost it unfortunately. The strange thing is aren't they obliged to buy him for 7 million at the end of the loan period?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Reality is he was done after that horrific CL showing. For his own sake and mental state, I think his family and friends should have advised him to retire. It’s always hard when you are being paid millions tho.

Besiktas’ behaviour in all off this is pretty disgusting, they accepted the risk of taking him on and should be paying his wages. If he doesn’t look mentally fit they should be doing something about it and not hanging him out to dry. Same applies to us when he returns to Anfield.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion