LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby devaney » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:32 am

Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... n-sheets/#

Sorry this shit awful rag was the only paper that took the trouble to analyse Karius’s CL 2017/18 performance.
JUST A REMINDER !!
Net Spend Over The Last 3 Years from summer 2016:
LFC £94m (last 5 years £160m)
Everton £138m (last 5 years £202m)
Arsenal £143m
Spurs £51m
Chelsea £276m
Man City £373m !!!!!!
Man United £268m !!!
devaney
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4112
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby kazza » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 pm

User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:31 am

devaney wrote:Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.


Sorry this shit awful rag was the only paper that took the trouble to analyse Karius’s CL 2017/18 performance.


I agree with what you are saying but "don't do it, Just don't do it"  :no
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6593
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby devaney » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:31 am wrote:
devaney wrote:Wtf ever happened to YNWA ??? Why can’t you miserable fkrs just move on. He is out on long term loan. Chances are he will never return. There is so much to enjoy at the moment and some of you actually want to continually castigate a guy who’s career didn’t work out at LFC. Shame on you Karius was not the only reason we lost the CL final. The reality is that he actually made a positive contribution in us getting to the final.


Sorry this shit awful rag was the only paper that took the trouble to analyse Karius’s CL 2017/18 performance.


I agree with what you are saying but "don't do it, Just don't do it"  :no


I know mate. I've felt soiled since I read the article. It's a real pity that none of the quality papers actually recognised Karius's positive contribution.
JUST A REMINDER !!
Net Spend Over The Last 3 Years from summer 2016:
LFC £94m (last 5 years £160m)
Everton £138m (last 5 years £202m)
Arsenal £143m
Spurs £51m
Chelsea £276m
Man City £373m !!!!!!
Man United £268m !!!
devaney
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4112
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby kazza » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:04 pm

My only issue with Karius is the social media thing which is an indication his mind is not 100% focused on football. After that awful CL final display (and frankly a season of average keeping) I just wanted him to get his head down and make it up to the fans and work on his game that summer. All he did was come up with the ridiculous concussion excuse and preceded to post about his Malibu home, his model bird and celebrity friends. As a result he came into this season ill prepared and started making Sunday league mistakes in preseason.

Have a social media side life by all means but you better be a good player or you will get called out on it.
User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Hasn't been paid in a month by Besiktas...https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... as-unpaid/

They've also said some unpleasant things about his attitude, with accusations of him not giving his all and losing interest in football in general
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11720
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby Reg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I saw that but decided not to post.... the lad's completely lost it unfortunately. The strange thing is aren't they obliged to buy him for 7 million at the end of the loan period?
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11857
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby eds » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Reality is he was done after that horrific CL showing. For his own sake and mental state, I think his family and friends should have advised him to retire. It’s always hard when you are being paid millions tho.

Besiktas’ behaviour in all off this is pretty disgusting, they accepted the risk of taking him on and should be paying his wages. If he doesn’t look mentally fit they should be doing something about it and not hanging him out to dry. Same applies to us when he returns to Anfield.
"LIVERPOOL: 5 European Cups, 18 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 7 FA Cups and 8 League Cups

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
User avatar
eds
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:46 am

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests

  • Advertisement
cron
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!