LORIS KARIUS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:09 pm

parchpea » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:05 pm wrote:If we put football aside Karius comes over as immature. Shirtless promotional videos in LA to parading wealth on social media beside fancy cars wearing fashionable clothes. If he's going to improve on the pitch then get it right off it. Hard work and humility. That would be my career advice for him. Or get another agent/advisor.

This, he needs to concentrate on being a better player. Should have worked hard in the offseason to get better and get the fans on his side.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 pm

parchpea » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:05 pm wrote:If we put football aside Karius comes over as immature. Shirtless promotional videos in LA to parading wealth on social media beside fancy cars wearing fashionable clothes. If he's going to improve on the pitch then get it right off it. Hard work and humility. That would be my career advice for him. Or get another agent/advisor.

Bit harsh to judge him on social media alone. Am sure his agent and sponsors have a big part in all of that. But you're right when you say he should focus on his game. His career is at a serious turning point and unless he's careful he will end up in a downward spiral and in the lower league
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 pm

I personally would prefer Migs as the back up than Karius. This guy is an Amatuer Goalkeeper at best..
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:46 am

Agree Ghost, we need to rocket canon this muppet to the moon and hope to never see him again.

Most disgraceful player to worn the shirt in the last decade.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:29 pm

People who state that a players fashion sense and social media activities effect there on pitch performances are absolute morons, football players just like everybody else in the world have a life outside of there job, they can’t train 24 hours a day believe it or not
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Mignolet is a consistent 6/10 and a better option than this clown. I haven’t seen Ward but if he’s even worse than Karius he shouldn’t be at Liverpool.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:18 pm

eds » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 am wrote:Agree Ghost, we need to rocket canon this muppet to the moon and hope to never see him again.

Charles Itandje
Philip Degan
Christian Poulsen
Emmanuel Mendy

Get a grip fella ,all of the above were ***** but only one of them could be described as 'disgraceful' and that's Itandje for laughing at the Hillsborough memorial in front of a watching world ,Karius's 10 cleans sheets went a long way to pushing us into the top four.

Below is an example of the word 'disgraceful' being pertinent
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:43 pm

eds » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:46 am wrote:Agree Ghost, we need to rocket canon this muppet to the moon and hope to never see him again.

What a c*nt you are. YNWA right? f*ck off and follow one of the plastic clubs you plastic fan.
Eagle

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:34 pm

PEople should remember that it isn’t just his infamous performance in the champions league final, he was equally as bad in the semis against Roma , costing us many goals.

He was so bad when he first joined that Jamie Carragher told him to shut up and train Harder.

Klopp’s mistake in not buying a goalie earlier cost us our 6th champions league.

Karius is finished here but I doubt any club will take him on a free, terrible goalie with high wages is a bad combo.
Coming from the German league, I think he was a Klopp buy and Klopp wanted to prove the doubters wrong so stuck with him too long.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 pm

This lad needs to go. Don't want him on our bench. He is so bad that it almost feels like he won a competition and gets to be part of the team.

We need trophies. Playing him in cup games means we have considerably less chance of winning those games.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:43 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:18 pm wrote:

Charles Itandje
Philip Degan
Christian Poulsen
Emmanuel Mendy

Get a grip fella ,all of the above were ***** but only one of them could be described as 'disgraceful' and that's Itandje for laughing at the Hillsborough memorial in front of a watching world ,Karius's 10 cleans sheets went a long way to pushing us into the top four.

Below is an example of the word 'disgraceful' being pertinent

Thanks for the history lesson RBG but I clearly said last decade. The players you named were all fringe players that hardly played and some were last decade including Itjande in 2009 (who by the way I would describe beyond “disgraceful”). That moron should have been lobotomised.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby eds » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Eagle » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm wrote:

What a c*nt you are. YNWA right? f*ck off and follow one of the plastic clubs you plastic fan.

Oh f**k off you snowflake.

I’m entitled to an opinion, he lost us the CL with a disgraceful performance where many of supporters spent thousands to travel if not their life savings.

I don’t buy into this “he is allowed to act like a flog” on social media. He should have kept his head down and his social media account shut. Not the end of the world but obviously the muppet loves being in the spotlight.

eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:06 am

He can't seem to do anything right atm, you've got to feel sorry for the lad. In the first half he comes rushing out of his area to make a clearance but ends up shanking it straight to one of their players (luckily Dortmund couldn't take full advantage of the situation) and right at the end he shovels a tame-ish shot right into the path of one of their players who duly smashes it into the roof of the net.
Jurgen as his manager needs to protect him. He needs a stint out of the limelight before his confidence is permanently crushed.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 am

Confidence is completely gone give the guy some time off to recover.. send him out on loan he can't do anything right.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:50 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:06 pm wrote:He can't seem to do anything right atm, you've got to feel sorry for the lad. In the first half he comes rushing out of his area to make a clearance but ends up shanking it straight to one of their players (luckily Dortmund couldn't take full advantage of the situation) and right at the end he shovels a tame-ish shot right into the path of one of their players who duly smashes it into the roof of the net.
Jurgen as his manager needs to protect him. He needs a stint out of the limelight before his confidence is permanently crushed.

I don't think I have ever seen a Liverpool player regress so quickly, he's become a bag of nerves. As you said he needs to be taken out of the limelight for a while to get his mojo back as he has become a complete liability. He needs to do something to get his career back as this moment and how he handles it is pivotal for him. When Karius first came I remember Klopp saying how confident he was and how he was a leader, they way it has panned out clearly false bravado. " Leaders" with true confidence never end up like this (unless of course he is having major drama in his personal life). He gets paid too much for me to have sympathy for him but he'll probably never play for us again.

I really cannot wait to have a goalie that we can trust because I can't remember when that was the case, I pray Allison ends up that keeper.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion