JORDAN HENDERSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:24 am

Thommo's perm » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 pm wrote:Played comparatively well. No major mistakes and didnt cost us the game
So, well done!
:eyebrow

I actually thought it was his fault Milly got sent off. Was the pass intended for Firmino or Milner? It was miles away from Firmino and underhit to be for Milner.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Showing attitude after being substituted today...personally I think he played solid but showing temper and trying to humiliate your boss in front of 60,000 is not very wise. Storm in a tea cup or will we see Klopp throwing him to the bench in the next game?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:45 pm

Hopefully nothing more than a rush of emotion.

That said, Hendo is in no position to throw his weight around. He's a good squad player, but nothing more.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby electrum » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:28 pm

We can do without this kind of c--p , all it does is add fuel to the fire in terms of people saying we are nervous and will bottle it.

Not what we need from a captain - not that he should still be captain anyway- VVD is tailor made for the role and should have been given it months ago.
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:42 pm

I missed that bit have to catch a replay of it.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:59 pm

He barged through Klopp's attempted hug, maybe Hendo thought simply watching their team ***** up our title chances wasn't enough fun for United's fans so he gave them the added bonus of watching a public spat between our manager and captain as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:35 pm

electrum » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:28 pm wrote:We can do without this kind of c--p , all it does is add fuel to the fire in terms of people saying we are nervous and will bottle it.

Not what we need from a captain - not that he should still be captain anyway- VVD is tailor made for the role and should have been given it months ago.

Agree 100%
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:39 pm

He's usually a good lad Hendo but he's prone to moronic moves like these. Not only it wasn't right to do that, but it was also at the worst possible time in the worst possible place. What the hell was he thinking?

Best thing to do now for him is to apologize to Klopp as soon as possible and say that it was unintentional if asked by the press. Then hope that being stripped off his captaincy at the end of the season is the worse that will happen to him. Klopp isn't very forgiving for this sort of behaviour, we all know what happened to Sakho.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Could be worse....look at Chelsea. Their keeper humiliated Sarri today in a cup final. Openly told him to f**k off when he tried to sub him off.  And their players did nothing. Not even the captain.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:25 am

Mountain out of a molehill.

Klopp made him know who's boss.

Move on.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 am

Nothing at all

Henderson was clearly annoyed at the way we were playing and you could see he was constantly looking to the players in front to find the gaps but was only always left with the ball to Milner - when he came off he was busy shouting instructions and sort of missed Klopps hug so Klopp went back they had words , big firm handshake and hug - no disrespect at all

Henderson shouldnt have come off - i would have taken off Fabinho or Gini

But it was a stop start game because of the Injuries to both teams - if Klopp knew what would happen he would have gone with TAA and possible Keita

But we didnt lose still in our hands with 11 games to go - come on lads  :buttrock
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:28 am

Lol. Our fans seem keener to make a big deal out of nothing than rival fans and the media!
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm

I thought Hendo played well again and you can never deny he gives 100%. The guys uptop were the issues yesterday.. Mo and Mane looked lost! Mane couldn't make a successful pass, and Mo got easily shrugged off the ball everytime he had it.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 am wrote:Nothing at all

Henderson was clearly annoyed at the way we were playing and you could see he was constantly looking to the players in front to find the gaps but was only always left with the ball to Milner - when he came off he was busy shouting instructions and sort of missed Klopps hug so Klopp went back they had words , big firm handshake and hug - no disrespect at all

But it was a stop start game because of the Injuries to both teams - if Klopp knew what would happen he would have gone with TAA and possible Keita

But we didnt lose still in our hands with 11 games to go - come on lads  :buttrock

Of course he should have come off ,he offered nothing in the game and we clearly needed more fire power...We didn't need another DM yesterday and he should have been subbed much earlier preferably Keita.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:40 am wrote:Nothing at all

Hendo played well, did his job, but was rightfully subbed off for a more attacking player, since Hendo himself offers next to nothing going forward. Both Gini and Fabinho played well in midfield as well, but both of them offer a bit more than Hendo attacking wise. The only reason you wouldn't have taken Hendo off is because you're biased.

And there was definitely something in it when he was subbed off. He clearly meant to disrespect Klopp.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion