Burnley vs Liverpool 05/12 19:45 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 am

Must keep up the pace with the w*nkers at the top who just can't stop winning. They were without 4-5 main players but still managed to beat Watford. Ah fek them...

Anyhow must keep up the pace and beat these lot this evening. Dyche team was strong last season, this term it is the opposite. 
Will beat them 2-0.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 am

The lads must focus on getting all shots on target!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:24 am

I really want to see some refreshing idea by Klopp ,now that the Derby hangover is gone it's time to focus on improving performance dramatically.
Keita and Fab must start  ,I would test Clyne if possible (Trent doesn't look good at all) ,I would even make a change with the front 3...Either personally go for just 2 upfront and add another attacking MF ,or put Daniel instead of Bobby...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

The derby on Sunday started a brutal 4 game schedule where we only have 2 days to recover and prepare for the next game so I’d expect plenty of rotation right through to Napoli. The Napoli game next Tuesday is huge so I’d imagine quite a few will be spared against Bournemouth on Saturday which gives us scope not to have to rotate too much for this one. With Mane and Robertson doubts maybe something like this.

Alisson

Trent          Lovren          van Dijk          Moreno

Hendo          Milner

Salah          Ketia          Shaqiri

Firmino

Subs: Sturridge, Origi, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Matip, Gomez, Mignolet
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:06 pm

only me » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 am wrote:I really want to see some refreshing idea by Klopp ,now that the Derby hangover is gone it's time to focus on improving performance dramatically.
Keita and Fab must start  ,I would test Clyne if possible (Trent doesn't look good at all) ,I would even make a change with the front 3...Either personally go for just 2 upfront and add another attacking MF ,or put Daniel instead of Bobby...

Given our schedule this month I can see him freshening things up tonight wether changes need to be made or not. Between now and January the 3rd we still have to play Arsenal, United and City (not to mention that huge game against Napoli) so I'll be astonished if he plays all the usual suspects again tonight.
What we need is some of these fringe players who will probably get their chance tonight to step up to the plate and to take the pressure off those regular starters who are struggling a bit for form. I remember when City pipped Brendan to the title, around the Christmas period a lot of City's players were out of form but Negredo stepped up to the plate and scored some vital goals for them. His purple patch only lasted about a month but that's all City needed.
It would be great if someone like Origi or Sturridge could do a similar job for us and pop up with say 6 or 7 goals over the next 6 games just to see us through this crucial period.
It would also be great if Keita and Fabinho use this period to really start nailing down their places in the starting XI too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:11 pm

[quote="Pig Catcher » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm"] The Napoli game next Tuesday is huge so I’d imagine quite a few will be spared against Bournemouth on Saturday ]
Let's not under estimate Bournemouth, they're on a good run! There are no easy games.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Personally I wouldn't be advocating wholesale changes to the starting line up. Play our strongest side and if we put it beyond them then play around with things but the priority has got to be 3 points  :nod  Obviously people are seeking changes to hopefully see us more fluid and decimate teams but as long as we are winning I don't see the need to implement extreme changes like we are trying to end a losing streak. Christmas comes every year lads and so does a hectic playing schedule so it is what it is.

Get in get the points and get out  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

If we don't make changes we'll burn out for the last 10 games like we always do with Klopp. The Blue mancs made about 4 changes last night and were lucky to win it, but Guardiola knows that he can't play the same team for the entire season, so risks have to be made at some point. We'll do the same I'm sure, against a lot weaker oposition, on paper.

I'm pretty sure Mane won't play, and Robertson too. I'd rest Gomez and Gini as well. We can rest someone else against Bournemouth (although that'll be a more difficult game imo).
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Pig Catcher » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:34 pm wrote:The derby on Sunday started a brutal 4 game schedule where we only have 2 days to recover and prepare for the next game so I’d expect plenty of rotation right through to Napoli. The Napoli game next Tuesday is huge so I’d imagine quite a few will be spared against Bournemouth on Saturday which gives us scope not to have to rotate too much for this one. With Mane and Robertson doubts maybe something like this.

Alisson

Trent          Lovren          van Dijk          Moreno

Hendo          Milner

Salah          Ketia          Shaqiri

Firmino

Subs: Sturridge, Origi, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Matip, Gomez, Mignolet

I just noted... That must be the least w@nkerish post I've seen from you on this forum!
:laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby electrum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Van Dijk, Matip, Moreno, Henderson, Milner, Keita, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Firmino, Salah, Lallana, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold.

Wow - talk about  changes!
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby electrum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Would have preferred Fabinho to start instead of one of Hendo/ Milner..
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Who knows... Maybe that goal was what Origi needed...I personally hope he gets a couple tonight.
Bring it on.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby electrum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Would be absolutely made up for the lad if Origi scores again. Let's hope he repays Klopp's faith in him. Let's face it if he is not absolutely buzzing about this chance he never will be...
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 pm

electrum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:48 pm wrote:Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Van Dijk, Matip, Moreno, Henderson, Milner, Keita, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Firmino, Salah, Lallana, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold.

Wow - talk about  changes!

With that team selection I can see this reaching the 80th minute as a stalemate and then we will drop into panic mode and flood the field with the talent that should've been playing from the start and hopefully snatch one .....Here's to hope !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow, that's a lot of changes, didn't expect that. Very interesting attack...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games