Burnley Vs Liverpool 01/01/18 15:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Klopp isn't a nutcase. The only nutters are those who were calling on him to get sacked a few weeks back.

Klopp is quality. That's why we are finally attracting top draw players again. And that's why we will finish in the top 2 this season.

I've not been this excited about our club since the 2008/09 season. And I think we'll get stronger with the £150m departure of coutinho.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:35 pm

algymoon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 pm wrote:A very much needed win, 3 points is matter, Khalvan was at fault for Burnley's goal.
Once again CAN was the best player, along with OX and Gomez
As for Solanke, How is he ahead of Ings? is really beyond me, Solanke never offer anything to the team, most of game Liverpool played with 10 players.

Good luck

Can was poor...Alex didn't take his chance to prove his worth and Gomez had a quite game..Next time eyes open TV on mate...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm

only me » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:35 pm wrote:
algymoon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 pm wrote:A very much needed win, 3 points is matter, Khalvan was at fault for Burnley's goal.
As for Solanke, How is he ahead of Ings? is really beyond me, Solanke never offer anything to the team, most of game Liverpool played with 10 players.

Good luck

Can was poor...Alex didn't take his chance to prove his worth and Gomez had a quite game..Next time eyes open TV on mate...

Must have watch the game on the radio? Can couldn't string any successful passes for an hour and Gomez while being solid gave away the equaliser. Tough condition to judge the players tho
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:41 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:33 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:10 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 pm wrote:Commentators pointing out Mane's body language wasnt good... true to that replays showed Can asking him to cheer up after scoring his goal... his celebration was very muted...

He had a bit of a mush on him a few times alright.  Hard to know whats wrong with him this season and why he is struggling to regain the form of last season when he was all anyone talked about. Maybe not being the "Mane" man anymore has something to do with it.

Don't know about today but generally it maybe has something to do with the fact that he's had to give way to Salah occupying the right sided position, one in which Mane was exceptional last season.

Plus, he's no longer automatically in the starting eleven.

So his solution is to sulk? I think not being the main man have affected his game but ffs this is selfish and weak mentality

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:53 pm

Lord Klavan...most legendary player for LFC since Igor Biscan!

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:33 pm wrote:Klopp isn't a nutcase. The only nutters are those who were calling on him to get sacked a few weeks back.

Klopp is quality. That's why we are finally attracting top draw players again. And that's why we will finish in the top 2 this season.

I've not been this excited about our club since the 2008/09 season. And I think we'll get stronger with the £150m departure of coutinho.

I would not start high-fiving just yet, we haven't secured top four yet.
Coutinho departure will be a setback, and Salah is the only other star player we have just now.

We need more like them to win anything.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Penguins » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 pm

Wow, we actually didn't ***** this one away. Maybe there is hope for 2018 to be very different from 2017 :-)
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Another fantastic result superb 3 points. After seeing our line up i wasn't that optimistic but glad we snapped the 3 points.

Well done to the lads and glad Mane scored.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:53 am

Great battling win but just imagine what the posts would have been had we drawn that game. Too many changes and got away with it this time
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:28 am

Watched a re-run of the whole game.

Understand the need for rotation but we definitely made at least 2 or 3 too many changes.

Think we and Klopp got away with one this time.

We may have had the lions share of possession but we looked like a mid table team  :(

Absolutely no spark going forward.

Can was dreadful, Solanke was completely ineffectual, the Ox huffed and puffed but looked like he was still at Arsenal (i.e. disappointing) and the rest never got out of second gear.

Only players that came out with any credit were Lallana (our best player on the night) Trent A A, and, if only for his great goal, Mane.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 am

I would give Woodburn a run over Solanke.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:54 am

Good luck

Can was the best player? Is this you putting your agenda down ready to slate Klopp when he goes for free?

He was awful and he's nowhere near got the consistency to play for a top side
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:55 am

woof woof ! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:33 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:10 pm wrote:
maguskwt » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 pm wrote:Commentators pointing out Mane's body language wasnt good... true to that replays showed Can asking him to cheer up after scoring his goal... his celebration was very muted...

He had a bit of a mush on him a few times alright.  Hard to know whats wrong with him this season and why he is struggling to regain the form of last season when he was all anyone talked about. Maybe not being the "Mane" man anymore has something to do with it.

Don't know about today but generally it maybe has something to do with the fact that he's had to give way to Salah occupying the right sided position, one in which Mane was exceptional last season.

Plus, he's no longer automatically in the starting eleven.

Mane was ill apparently and was still feeling it on the pitch. That explains today anyway  :D
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby algymoon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Those beloveds the nutcase manager!! they still can defend their weird manager as much as they can!!
Some are very happy that Klavan has won the match, but in reality, didn't this flat foot CB, (the nutcase best CB) was at fault with Burnley's goal!!! watch the reply!!
wise men!!!
algymoon

Postby maguskwt » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:02 pm

algymoon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:05 pm wrote:Those beloveds the nutcase manager!! they still can defend their weird manager as much as they can!!
Some are very happy that Klavan has won the match, but in reality, didn't this flat foot CB, (the nutcase best CB) was at fault with Burnley's goal!!! watch the reply!!
wise men!!!

Whose "reply" should I watch mate?  :blush:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games