Huddersfield vs Liverpool, Tuesday 30 Jan, KO:8pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:50 pm

I think the game was methodical in nature,what with our three midfield players alternating to the extent that never at any time were the three pushing forward with always one sitting back whether it was Milner ,Henderson or Can. It was a well managed performance rather than a brilliant one, but it was a display that picked up maximum points.

If I'm honest our approach to the game was more in keeping with the Bundesliga than the Premiership in the manner we ground out the win,I believe Klopp has a preference to include Henderson when we require a workmanlike display and against Huddersfield his ability to break up play and keep the passing short and tight was exactly what was needed,I also think that if he was available when we played City his introduction as a substitute would have seen us far more composed defensively and more able to keep the midfield moving after going 4-1 up,imo it would have prevented City running us ragged in the last 20 mins and added a degree of efficiency to a middle that had lost all order and discipline.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games