Robbie fowler - Queensland fury thread

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 am

valo26 wrote:money issues might put an end to it.

It's unfair to put it that way as it can be interpreted to suggest Fowler is greedy.
A more accurate statement would be "Fowler rejects £90 a week offer"
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1034722/richard-jolly:-robbie-fowler-interview?cc=4716

It's sad to see how far he has fallen. Legendary with Liverpool, he went to Leeds and then Man City before joining us again.
He has since played for Cardiff, Blackburn, N.Queensland, Perth, MTU and was almost a Blackpool player.
For such a distinguished player, I don't think he should associate his CV with such rubbish clubs.
He should either quit, or come back in some coaching position with Liverpool.
I'm very disappointed to see his career nosedive since being sold by Liverpool to Leeds.
He had something money couldn't buy, which Torres and Owen lacked.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby sonhalb » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Merseyside derby saw a glow of Steven Gerrard. The Liverpool captain has turned into a heated confrontation stage of their own with a superb hat-trick shot.

The gravitational evolution

G8 opening goal 34 minutes later a precise lob and then write another 2 more goals in the second half to bring the victory to the Kop. With 3 points, Liverpool continued to slim hopes of reaching the top first.
sonhalb
LFC newBie

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:25 am

sonhalb wrote:Merseyside derby saw a glow of Steven Gerrard. The Liverpool captain has turned into a heated confrontation stage of their own with a superb hat-trick shot.

G8 opening goal 34 minutes later a precise lob and then write another 2 more goals in the second half to bring the victory to the Kop. With 3 points, Liverpool continued to slim hopes of reaching the top first.

???
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

sonhalb wrote:Merseyside derby saw a glow of Steven Gerrard. The Liverpool captain has turned into a heated confrontation stage of their own with a superb hat-trick shot.

http://www.juegosfollow.com/

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge