Fowler goals needed - Videos

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby tubby » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi im putting together a ledgends compliation and need sopme Fowler goals. I have the 100 Fowler goals clip already but need individual goals if possible. StMichael i know you can help me !!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:05 am

Which ones do you want?

I've got the ones he has scored this season (including those ruled out for offside.) and the 3 minute hat-trick against arsenal from '95 season.

John recomended me to go to www.lfcgoals.com when I wanted goals. The guys on there got what I wanted no problem. If no one here can help you I suggest you go there.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:45 am

you tube has pages and pages.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:27 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Which ones do you want?

I've got the ones he has scored this season (including those ruled out for offside.) and the 3 minute hat-trick against arsenal from '95 season.

John recomended me to go to www.lfcgoals.com when I wanted goals. The guys on there got what I wanted no problem. If no one here can help you I suggest you go there.

That hattrick would be excellent.

Im after goals during his early years. Ive tried registering at lefgoals but for some reason the activation code for my account wont come through. Ill try again tomorrow. Ay of his ealry goals would be great thanks.

And as for yourtube you cant rip of there direct into raw video format (avi, wmv, mpeg) only into vlc format which most editing suite softwares wont recognise.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:49 pm

The 2 great goals away to utd would be great.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:47 pm

Here you go Bav, here are a few fowler goals. Including the goals against manure and arsenal.

Fowler hattrick against Arsenal (1995)

Fowler's first ever goal

A few Fowler Goals vs Manure

Fowler vs manure (2001)

I'll try and get me hands on a few more, but that's all I've got to give you at the mo.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:39 am

bavlondon wrote:

Im after goals during his early years. Ive tried registering at lefgoals but for some reason the activation code for my account wont come through. Ill try again tomorrow. Ay of his ealry goals would be great thanks.

And as for yourtube you cant rip of there direct into raw video format (avi, wmv, mpeg) only into vlc format which most editing suite softwares wont recognise.

www.keepvid.com allows you to download youtube vids onto your hard drive in flv fomat.

Get the riva FLV encoder from here. With that you can just change the format into mpg, avi or whatever you wish. When you open the FLV file with this program just change the filename to fowler.mpg for example and then convert it.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:28 am

adamnbarrett wrote:Here you go Bav, here are a few fowler goals. Including the goals against manure and arsenal.

Fowler hattrick against Arsenal (1995)

Fowler's first ever goal

A few Fowler Goals vs Manure

Fowler vs manure (2001)

I'll try and get me hands on a few more, but that's all I've got to give you at the mo.

Thank you Adam!  :bowdown

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:29 am

LFC #1 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

www.keepvid.com allows you to download youtube vids onto your hard drive in flv fomat.

Get the riva FLV encoder from here. With that you can just change the format into mpg, avi or whatever you wish. When you open the FLV file with this program just change the filename to fowler.mpg for example and then convert it.

And thank you aswell!

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:42 pm

Dont need anymore. Some guy on LFC Goals justv posted every goal season by season since 93. Nice!
Last edited by tubby on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:34 pm

bavlondon wrote:Dont need anymore. Some guy on LFC Goals justv posted every goal season by season since 93. Nice!

See I told you they were good there  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:32 pm

Some nice goals from Robbie here inc. League cup final and UEFALINK
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby dward » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:53 pm

LFC #1, what do I have to do to get the videos from youtube so I can save them?
Last edited by dward on Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:57 pm

just follow the instructions   LINK
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby dward » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:01 pm

Thanks s@int! :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge