WEST HAM VS LIVERPOOL - Sat 5.30 pm kick off (espn)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:no buts its Rafa fault that he has taken 67 player to our club yet we dont have a subs bench.

look we will go onto win this game, but its times like this that shows how weak our bench is and our team is.

If you dont like it I suggest you support someone else, because you are not a fan of my club, I do not know one single Liverpool fan that blames Rafa for everything, or says we have 67 players when we clearly dont.

Carra was sh!te today, he was sh!te at times last season but to blame Rafa for his mistakes is a complete and utter joke.
Was Rafa to defensive minded today yes I will give you that but to blame him for a player that has been here longer than him well you are talking out your @rse as usuall and you havent got a clue.

I expect to hear you on the phone in soon Dave from Devon feckin clueless.

3 points onwards and upwards.

He's a tool! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Carlton Cole gave Carragher a horror night... I won't mind having Cole as a back up striker for us...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Sort of Ironic that the usual whipping boys of the club all made a contribution towards a win (away as well) today.  Babel with an assist, Kuyt with a goal along with his usual slavelike work rate, and Lucas with a job well done as a holding mid.  I found myself almost in hysterics when Lucas and Babel had a nice combo of passes that led to a chance. 

Maybe this past transfer window didn't go as well as we'd have liked, but aside from another striker, I'd say we actually are alot deeper around the pitch than we've been thinking we were.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm

maguskwt wrote:Carlton Cole gave Carragher a horror night... I won't mind having Cole as a back up striker for us...

Yeah I put him out as a player last year for us to buy he is strong and great feet and unlike crouch can win headers.  :p
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm

maguskwt wrote:Carlton Cole gave Carragher a horror night... I won't mind having Cole as a back up striker for us...

:D
He could back up the tea lady...ffs wise up!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Well 2 area for benitez to think about.

Action :
- Attacking corners : Gerrard to stop taking corners (he should be in the box more)
- Defending corners : We got to put men at both of the post of the goal frame.

Benefits :
a)We should score more goals with gerrard in the box
b)Concede less goals during corners.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:no buts its Rafa fault that he has taken 67 player to our club yet we dont have a subs bench.

look we will go onto win this game, but its times like this that shows how weak our bench is and our team is.

If you dont like it I suggest you support someone else, because you are not a fan of my club, I do not know one single Liverpool fan that blames Rafa for everything, or says we have 67 players when we clearly dont.

Carra was sh!te today, he was sh!te at times last season but to blame Rafa for his mistakes is a complete and utter joke.
Was Rafa to defensive minded today yes I will give you that but to blame him for a player that has been here longer than him well you are talking out your @rse as usuall and you havent got a clue.

I expect to hear you on the phone in soon Dave from Devon feckin clueless.

3 points onwards and upwards.

we we play well you say how great Rafa is, when we dont you blame the team, you cant have it both ways love.

and as for the 67, thats how many players Rafa has taken to liverpool....yet we are still short of players, that must tell you something.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 pm

lakes10 wrote:we we play well you say how great Rafa is, when we dont you blame the team, you cant have it both ways love.

and as for the 67, thats how many players Rafa has taken to liverpool....yet we are still short of players, that must tell you something.

www.youknowfeckall.com

That goes for the footie side of things and your ITKs at Merril Lynch so just p!ss off.

We all know Rafas faults if he had dropped Carra today you would have been the first to complain, stick to reading tea leaves, like that lot you never predict a happy one.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:we we play well you say how great Rafa is, when we dont you blame the team, you cant have it both ways love.

www.youknow :censored:all.com

That goes for the footie side of things and your ITKs at Merril Lynch so just p!ss off.

you poor thing, i think you should take a bath and cool off.
we did win you know.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

3 poins in the bag...next match please......... :cool:
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:

www.youknowfeckall.com

We all know Rafas faults if he had dropped Carra today you would have been the first to complain, stick to reading tea leaves, like that lot you never predict a happy one.

wow you had a think and come back and added more....well done you.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby centarec » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Can someone post the goals pls ?
centarec

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

lakes10 wrote:wow you had a think and come back and added more....well done you.

No I didnt think actually what happened was me swear word.com was blocked so I edited it but as a bank manager you should know these kind of things, but carry on.

What ever happened to Rafa's 56 million that went to 18 million that he didnt want to spend?

Stick to reading tea leaves you fuckin fraud.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Well my two penneth worth from seeing only the last 20 odd minutes. Really good winning goal, great header from a decent stand up by Babel. So much for people like me saying Torres needed a rest, that was a fantastic strikers goal and they showed his first at the end as well. If there's a better striker around in the World at the moment, I haven't seen him.

Babel was our best player in the period I saw. Doesn't mean he'll do it in the next match, but it does confirm once again that there is talent there. He simply must play on the right or centrally, and can anybody tell me how N'Gog can possibly get selected in front of him? Feck me unless my telly's on the blink there is a chasm in terms of ability between the two players.

Lastly, I hear all the concerns about the defence (and I don't doubt they are well founded), and yet to be totally fair we never conceded a shot or header on goal once we hit got the third. I was expecting us to have to batten down the hatches and have to fly into last ditch blocks and the like, but we nullified them quite comfortably during that period. As for Carlton Cole causing us a problem in the air, he will do that to a lot of teams as he ain't a bad player and he's a big lad. 

All in all though it's an absolutely huge win, and such are the fixtures that we can't possibly fail to gain ground on some of our rivals. Although I took the challenge of Man City very seriously before the season started and obviously do so even more now, I can't help thinking a good result for us would be them winning at Old Trafford. Equally, although Spurs are obviously a good team under Redknapp I'd like to see them win at Stamford Bridge too. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get my wish as I think Chelsea will win and there'll be a draw in the Manchester derby. At least whatever happens though we can't lose any ground, and for me this is by a distance our most significant win of the season. Onward and upward.
Last edited by bigmick on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:wow you had a think and come back and added more....well done you.

No I didnt think actually what happened was me swear word.com was blocked so I edited it but as a bank manager you should know these kind of things, but carry on.

What ever happened to Rafa's 56 million that went to 18 million that he didnt want to spend?

Stick to reading tea leaves you fuckin fraud.

we spent some of it and 16mil was put aside to buy a playet who's price was put up, the owners would not give Rafa the extra money to bid for that player, in the end i think he was sold for around 22mill..... not 100% sure on that.

ok so tell me was Rafa has not been able to pick a top 22 out of the 67 players he has taken to this club, if he is that great at buying players (he must be as the owners have given him control of them) why do we have a weak bench, he has had years to build up the team yet we look very weak.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games