Liverpool vs Notts County Tuesday 27th Aug

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 am

jacdaniel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am wrote:We won the battle in the end but this could be a costly game in terms of the war, time will tell.

I can't believe a poster last night didn't know who Ibe was...  :D  Like... seriously?

I thought he was a bit of a let down.

Sterling was okay but faded, though he does seem more tenacious.

After last nights display, I'm sure V. Moses would be an improvement on our young lads and Downing of course. But it's just embarrassing going cap in hand to Chelsea.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Kenny Kan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 am wrote:
jacdaniel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am wrote:We won the battle in the end but this could be a costly game in terms of the war, time will tell.

I can't believe a poster last night didn't know who Ibe was...  :D  Like... seriously?

After last nights display, I'm sure V. Moses would be an improvement on our young lads and Downing of course. But it's just embarrassing going cap in hand to Chelsea.

I know what you are saying but I see it as a means to an end. In my view if it takes loaning Chelsea players to achieve CL re-qualification then so be it.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:18 am wrote:

I know what you are saying but I see it as a means to an end. In my view if it takes loaning Chelsea players to achieve CL re-qualification then so be it.

That's one way of looking at it. And if we did qualify for the CL I wouldn't complain.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Embarrassing indeed but if it helps us then we've got to do it.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby redno7 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 pm

absolutley correct.

So when does Mata, Moses and Torres arrive then?
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:45 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 pm wrote:

Will need to loan us Hazard , Mata , Ivanovic and Luiz and to help achieve CL - loaning Moses won't
Benny The Noon

Postby Santa » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Will need them to loan us 80 million quid to help us with CL qualification. I know we are being prudent but gosh this window is embarrassing seeing us missing out on our target left, right and centre *shake head*
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games