LIVERPOOL v notts forest Sun 29th Oct 2.00pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:22 pm

Great result. Relatively straightforward win. I honestly thought that Forest would’ve been more of a challenge and found it quite amusing that the only time they made a real effort was when they were losing 3-0. Nunez causing plenty of chaos and also getting on the scoresheet Just the one goal and an assist from possibly the best player Liverpool have ever had on their books. If I was Liverpool I wouldn’t accept a penny less than £250m and let’s face it those sports washing parasites have got the money. Having said that I just hope we do everything possible to keep the lad because he is such a fitness fanatic that he could go on playing well passed his mid 30s at a very high level. Great to see Diogo looking much more like his old self. I recently read somewhere that our new midfielders have actually created more assists than Henderson, Fabinho, Milner, and Oxlade-Chamberlain created all of last season !!  Szoboszlai looks to be an incredible acquisition. He is everywhere and contributes brilliantly from midfield which is something that was very sadly lacking last season.

Keep it going Reds. Exciting times after last seasons disappointments.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous