notts  forest v LIVERPOOL Sat 2nd Mar 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:06 am

devaney » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:25 pm wrote:Great result but we won’t get away with a performance like that next Sunday. Thank goodness for our master of chaos !!

We played with a lot of key players out of the first 11 today.

For the city game, we'll have Mo and Jones back. Nunez, Endo and Szob will also be in the first 11.

It'll be a very different match.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:17 am

Boocity » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:54 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:42 pm wrote:Lots of talk about a drop ball at the end, Konate faking an injury. I'll admit I missed it. Anyone here care to tell the truth - did we take the pi$$ and not do the right thing?

To be honest it was a bit chaotic in that Forest attack, Kelleher came out for the ball and a Forest player dived in with his foot around chest height, looked like a kung fu kick. Konate seemed caught in the middle of it and Forest fans are saying it was Kelleher who took out Konate but I don't know as I didn't see the replay. Then they say that we should have given the ball to them after the drop ball but who does that with a minute left. Then they are having a go at the ref for playing 40 secs over the 8min added on time but that was due to Forest time wasting and Konate injury. Anyway they only have themselves to blame for our goal as who tries to dribble the ball out of their own box with seconds to go, you blast it up field. Not that i am complaining about it.

Klopp said the same thing happened in the first half only the other way around.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:37 am

Great 3 points in the end and credit to Nunez for nicking it for us.

Hope manure can take points off them tomorrow.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:41 am

Yup but doubt it I think mannure will get slaughtered.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:57 am

This season we've had a lot of late wins.. can't recall how many.

"The win at Forest is the fifth time this season that Liverpool have gone in front in the 85th minute or later."
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:34 am

redshade » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:57 am wrote:This season we've had a lot of late wins.. can't recall how many.

"The win at Forest is the fifth time this season that Liverpool have gone in front in the 85th minute or later."

We’ll miss that Andreus Kornmeyer bloke or whatever his name is, ever since he arrived here with Jurgen we’ve finished games like a train.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:38 pm

The way Darwin kicked the board I thought ohh man hope he hasn't done his foot in lol.
Didn't noticed at that time but after rewatching, he definitely done a good whack.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

Almost HT Mannure leading 1-0., will be some result if they could hold, doubt it.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:23 pm

There are 2 clubs in Manchester...a comedy club and Manchester City
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:50 pm

That pikey Foden again. He's more dangerous than Haaland imo.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby damjan193 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:35 pm

This drop ball controversy bu1lshit won't settle down. I can't believe they're even calling it a controversy. It's like they all want to say "see, you get decisions going your way too" . We may lose the title because of some absolute horrid decisions that need looking into for corruption and they're going on about a dropped ball ffs.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:46 pm

damjan193 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:35 pm wrote:This drop ball controversy bu1lshit won't settle down. I can't believe they're even calling it a controversy. It's like they all want to say "see, you get decisions going your way too" . We may lose the title because of some absolute horrid decisions that need looking into for corruption and they're going on about a dropped ball ffs.

Strangely Paul Tierney made two errors in our favor in the last two matches after a career of screwing us. I think if Forest never had a former ref advising them pushing this to the owner and media it would not have been a thing. Tierney once blew the whistle for half time while Mane was through on goal with time still to play. He never got punished for that and that is a far worse error than a misplaced drop ball that led to a goal two minutes later.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:05 pm

The problem is the new trend for former referees to criticise matchday refs and even as we saw in the Forest game, refs to support unacceptable behaviour of club officials (owners...) expressing their lack of sportsmanship forcably criticising decisions made just minutes before whilst still in the heat of the moment.

British society seems to be descending into a mindset that there is no need to show respect for authority or refereeing decisions. Aggressive pundits criticise refs decisions, retired refs criticise on-field decisions, managers speaking with uncontrolled emotion and now club owners are joining the fray. Of course, football has shot itself in the foot by allowing VAR to criticise and reverse on-field decisions.

The roll of the ref is fast being cancelled.

How sad to see accelerated moral decline.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:41 pm

Tierney is still a c.unt though  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games