Hull v Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mart » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

only me » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm wrote:,FFS weren't we supposed to sell skertel already?

I certainly hope not as he was by far our best defender in this match (aside from an unlucky own goal at the end). He had to clean up a lot after Toure and Flanagan.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:28 pm

awful performance today.  Thought both Stirling and Moses were woeful, while our central defenders were also all over the place, but skrtel was particularly bad.

BR needs to kick them up the ***** and quick, because a poor December will destroy our season.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm

devaney » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm wrote:That's as bad as it gets ,we conceded second place to Chelsea even before they kicked off. I couldnt believe the strength of our bench ,and yet we started
with fucking Mr Glass and Moses.

As soon as I blimped the line up, I knew Rodgers had handed Hull a huge incentive,even a half fit Coutinho must have warranted a start today  ???

If you had had a go at Gerrard then I wouldn't have been surprised. Great free kick but absolutely fk all else.

They were all poor mate,including Lucas ,but I thought Rodgers selection handed Hull the initiative....In a weekend were the Bitterz played some
delightful football and United came from behind to rescue a point against Spudz ,we now find ourselves sitting in 5th ,once again mate the team
bottled it completely. I thought the worse player on the pitch was Johnson ,I expected the game against the bitterz to be his nadir, I was wrong
because today he was bad for a Sunday League player let alone an England regular. It was ridiculous how Toure was harried every time he was in
possession and yet not one solitary midfield player tracked back to provide the option for the pass.....Worst performance of the season by some
considerable margin ....Suarez needs another striker ,and am I the only one who would like to see him paired with Aspas ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm

MOTM for me was Skrtel. He was very good but sadly the same can't be said about the rest. Shame that they scored 2 goals through deflections off him as it really took the shine of what was a monster performance in defense. Expect Toure, Moses and Sterling to be dropped for the next game. Hopefully Johnson too.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby only me » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 pm wrote:MOTM for me was Skrtel. He was very good but sadly the same can't be said about the rest. Shame that they scored 2 goals through deflections off him as it really took the shine of what was a monster performance in defense. Expect Toure, Moses and Sterling to be dropped for the next game. Hopefully Johnson too.

:laugh:  MOTM for Hull for sure. 2 own goals and one ridicules clearing attempt resulting in the 3rd....Martin should never have started the season for Liverpool we have more then enough in his position.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:42 pm

absolute dog$*i*e performance from the lot of them.
complacency again cost us.
wtf is wrong with this side ? hull fooking city  :no we have thrown in many complacent performances like this before. we where second heading into that and with a chance of putting some distance between us and the rest and we don't show up  :down: id understand if we had of been playing in the back hole of no where during the week but we werent.
above us in the table now is looking all too familiar and whats more is this side doesnt have the players or the bottle to get back up there.
woeful woeful day for us   :help
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Just seen the game. Awful start to the day.

I'm not sure Rodger's team selection was the problem: In hindsight Rodgers was wrong to start Sterling and Moses, but you can see what he was wanting to do without Sturridge, and with Coutinho carrying a knock and a busy December ahead without Sturridge he was right to protect the Brazilian. Maybe Henderson isn't an AM, but we need his energy in the midfield. Perhaps though this was a game for Alberto to start, with Henderson coming on for Lucas or Gerrard. But starting all of Moses, Sterling and Alberto would have been a very big call. And while perhaps Rodgers should have made changes earlier, I really think he was let down by his team - just about every player on the pitch was sub-standard today.

Once again, we see us struggling in the midfield in the second half... The answer is obvious - buying the right player in winter, but I really think we'll struggle to find someone better than we already have.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Farking embarrassment to LFC...Hull fookin' tigers or city or whatever the fook they're called...
They were playing LIVERPOOL and they were better...did I just imagine that result?
To think that muppet Moses says Rodgers will only get the best out of him by playing him...and as for that charlatan Sterling - we should snap the hand off anyone stupid enough to make an offer for him.
Ashamed of that performance.

No 5 year contract for you yet Brendan. You fooked up royally today.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Embarrassing, pathetic, sh'it. One of the worst performances I have seen in many a year
Who do you blame, the manager or the players? Nobody can hide with that pile of spineless diarrhoea  we witnessed today.
Every single person involved has to be ashamed of themselves and should, no, MUST make sure that something like this NEVER happens again.
I dont want to single Sterling out, but he is Fu*king useless and why the fu'ck he is being given any time on the pitch is beyond me
:no
Thommo's perm

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Not enough class in the ranks and it catches up as the season progresses.

We have a few top quality performers but its too much to ask them to keep producing and in addition keeping fit over
the slog.

You can boost numbers with boys like Alberto, Aspas, loan deals and introduce kids, but it will catch up in the long haul and
evidence of that at Hull today.

Predictable and out of ideas today but class in numbers allows that freshness additional new dimension to be introduced, big
hitters have that, we don't regrettably.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Terrible performance, just terrible

Rodger's got it all wrong and some of our players are just not up to it, we lack so much quality
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Focus » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:37 am

Poor, pathetic, apathy, disgusting performance from start to finish. Hull are not a good team per se but we were even worse. I know we lost Sturridge and Coutinho didn't start, but that doesn't mean you play cr#ap throughout the game. Like the Everton game, we depended too much on long balls which were easily intercepted by opponents again. Where's all the ball possession, fluidity football and tiki taka that BR always preach about? Sometimes I have a feeling BR is a charlatan who only knows how to talk well but deliver poor results. Stevie once said a manager is 10 continous poor games away from the sack. I hope this will apply to him and if we continue playing like this, we're be lucky to finish 7th again. I used to object appointing R.Martinez as our manager when KD was sacked. But now with the benefit of hindsight, Martinez is doing a great job at Everton and maybe he could have done a better job here than BR.
Red Focus
LFC Member

Postby babu » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Sh*t f*ck c*nt ***** pooh shitcunt

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm

mart » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm wrote:,FFS weren't we supposed to sell skertel already?

I certainly hope not as he was by far our best defender in this match (aside from an unlucky own goal at the end). He had to clean up a lot after Toure and Flanagan.

You have to be having a laugh? He challenged Toure twice in his own box going for the same ball, once resulting in a Hull goal, he headed a poke that was going wide into the net giving mignolet absolutely no chance and a couple of penalty spot clearances aside was not very good at all.

Why on earth people still think this lad is a top player is beyond explanation.

He's been directly at fault for three goals in the last two games.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Stu the Red » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 pm wrote:
mart » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm wrote:

You have to be having a laugh? He challenged Toure twice in his own box going for the same ball, once resulting in a Hull goal, he headed a poke that was going wide into the net giving mignolet absolutely no chance and a couple of penalty spot clearances aside was not very good at all.

Why on earth people still think this lad is a top player is beyond explanation.

He's been directly at fault for three goals in the last two games.
Definitely at fault for the second goal but the first goal was a wicked deflection to a block he had to make.

Toure was far worse than Skrtel, I never seen him look so nervous on the ball.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games