Hull v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I know these are only friendlies but We,ve conceded 3 goals in each of our last 3 games. When was the last time that happend? Any stattos out there to tell me?  But its a big concern to me. Kenny needs to address this asp. We need to come out of the traps flying at start of the season,or its going to be another LONG LONG 9 months.on the positive side Henderson and Adam done ok. Jurys out of Carroll
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 pm

King Kenny must have had his head in his hands at full time.

freindly or not, plus the new signings, we should not be losing 3-0 v such a kack outfit as hull.

League title?

No chance. we will finish 4th at best.
Joeblackisachimp

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Carroll not looking so sharp

lol..the poor Little Lamb.
Only on prob 150k a week, and a nice slice of the 35m transfer fee lump sum in his bank account.

how motivated do you need to be? after surfing in Aus al summer was he a little sleepy.

the poor little Lamb
Joeblackisachimp

Postby killerp » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:39 am

S.O.S We need Suarez, Gerrard & Reina back ASAP! God help us without them
killerp

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 am

Dalglish out !
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 am

Joeblackisachimp wrote:King Kenny must have had his head in his hands at full time.

freindly or not, plus the new signings, we should not be losing 3-0 v such a kack outfit as hull.

League title?

[quote]

Ya, based on this kind of performance and conceding 9 goals in 3 games, we can only pray for a 4th place finish. Like Boston Red Sox, it will probably be another 80 years from 1990 before we can win the PL again. 4-3 and 6-3 victories over minnow teams were not good results and now 0-3 against Hull.

LFC sad to say seems to be under a curse, even the 2nd coming of the King doesn't seem to have any significant impact. This is not joyous time for a LFC fan.
alwayslfc

Postby neil » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 am

lol, whatever :D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Well.....that was awful.

Are we gonna get scot dann or what ?
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm

alwayslfc wrote:
Joeblackisachimp wrote:King Kenny must have had his head in his hands at full time.

League title?

Ya, based on this kind of performance and conceding 9 goals in 3 games, we can only pray for a 4th place finish. Like Boston Red Sox, it will probably be another 80 years from 1990 before we can win the PL again. 4-3 and 6-3 victories over minnow teams were not good results and now 0-3 against Hull.

LFC sad to say seems to be under a curse, even the 2nd coming of the King doesn't seem to have any significant impact. This is not joyous time for a LFC fan.

Are you serious?   No, really, are you serious? ???  :D

I've seen some big-time, snap-judgement sorts on here over the last 8 years or so but that ... based on some pre-season knockabouts, with some of our best players not involved & very early bedding in of new (quality) signings  .... that has got to top the lot!

Some people on here are sooo miserable and impatient it's almost heartbreaking.  This will be a top season for LFC.  A new defender is on the way (granted, we do need one, or two).  It's a summer kickabout away to Hull after a flight back from the Far East.  It means diddly.  Diddly, I tells ya!   :D
haps

Postby alwayslfc » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:11 pm

haps wrote:
alwayslfc wrote:

League title?

Are you serious?   No, really, are you serious? ???  :D

I've seen some big-time, snap-judgement sorts on here over the last 8 years or so but that ... based on some pre-season knockabouts, with some of our best players not involved & very early bedding in of new (quality) signings  .... that has got to top the lot!

Some people on here are sooo miserable and impatient it's almost heartbreaking.  This will be a top season for LFC.  A new defender is on the way (granted, we do need one, or two).  It's a summer kickabout away to Hull after a flight back from the Far East.  It means diddly.  Diddly, I tells ya!   :D

[quote]

Yup, I was serious. Let us all sit down and see who's right by May 2012. I just hope we're not fighting to maintain our prestigious 6th place again.
alwayslfc

Postby dundreamin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

ALWAYSLFC fook off you k.nob. are you really a red?  Written season off and ain't even begun yet. Now go and sit in a darkened room. And dont come out until you REPENT
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby tubby » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Joeblackisachimp wrote:No chance. we will finish 4th at best.

Id take that happily. But we are probably still a few players of even hitting 4th tbh. That's not based on the Hull game but the fact that we haven't addressed the LB or CB issues.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:11 pm

That kit is unlucky
We shouldnt wear it again
Thommo's perm

Postby Greavesie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:That kit is unlucky

its that Raoul mate, shouldn't be starting match threads
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Raoul » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:That kit is unlucky

its that Raoul mate, shouldn't be starting match threads

I can't believe it. I've only started two match threads, we won one, lost one, and already everyone is calling for my head.

Whatever happened to giving people time? It is only a preseason friendly after all. Judge me at the end of the season, once I've had a few more starts under my belt - is that too much to ask?!

I'll prove you wrong, I'll prove you ALL wrong.

:angry:
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games