Hull v Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Wow....great counter attack by them :(
maypaxvobiscum

Postby sgs » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

I'll say it again, Liverpool are going nowhere with Rogers. He'll take a good talk, win some games spectacularly, but he'll get us nowhere..
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm

sgs » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm wrote:This is a manager who spoke about passing philosophy; about controlling games with possession

No defending how we play today it's a bad day in the office and BR need to be accountable for this sort of performance...but let's be honest the beautiful game, philosophy etc gets thrown out of the window in search for a couple of position up the table. You can preach all the beautiful ideology all day but when the owner demands instant results, it's the points that will keep you in the office at the end of the day. Prior to today's game, we have close to as many points as Man U at this stage last season (I believe we are 3 points worst of) so there is a lot to look forward to.

We can say we lost Sturridge and Coutinho but then again our midfield are non-exixtance and the problem needs to be address immediately!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Well roasted today...well beaten by Hull ffs!

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 pm

No Sturridge, no party.

Pro tip: never bet on you favorite team or you'll lose a lot of money.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:00 pm

sgs » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm wrote:This is a manager who spoke about passing philosophy; about controlling games with possession

He might want to play like that, but even BR has realized that he dont really have the players to play like that.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:00 pm

You still have to think about the fact that we pretty much had 2 own goals. The first won't go down as it, but it would not have gone in without. So without two own goals we would have undeservedly gotten  draw. You must say luck wasn't on our side today, but my f*cking god that was just awful. I can't believe I woke up for that Sh*t.

What BR was doing taking out attacking players to put attacking players in is beyond me. Lucas was doing f*ck all the entire game except giving stupid fouls away, and instead of considering going more attacking, including when we were down, he pulls off two attacking players.

The second half still remains an issue for us. First half we played alright and were clearly the much better team, but the second half was so poor that Hull fully deserved to win the game. I don't know how a club of this stature with the players we have could possibly play like that. It's like a f*cking league one team.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm

It's just a bad bad day...first the sad news of Paul Walker now this pathetic display. If there's a time to drink my sorrow away, today it is!

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Just nothing there at all today absolute dog shyte from start to finish.

Sakho and Agger benched is an odd decision but even Suarez was turd today.

Worst we have played for a very long time and fair play to Hull who took full advantage
and frankly wanted it more.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 pm

A couple of injuries and were fkd !!! No creation No imagination. Midfield is utterly pathetic. If there was one person on the pitch that didn't deserve an own goal it was MS. STRENGTH IN DEPTH IS NOW AS BAD AS IT HAS EVER BEEN. :(
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:13 pm

If we want to make top four winning games like that's a must but today you had the feeling the players thought they only had to turn up to win, why leave our best attacking midflelder on the bench, it's not as if we are overloaded with games and need to rest player. Sterling p1sses me off, runs around flapping his hands and when he gets into a good position, can't lift his head to look who to pass to. I reckon if cissoko was playing he would have been the best player on the pitch, that's how bad it was.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 pm

What a pathetic display by our lads today. Being beat by a group of Lumberjacks playing a sole striker but playing with heart and passion.
Played with no motivation ,no sense of urgency ,playing a stupid apathic game ,bunch of mediocre MF and headless chickens (Lucas ,Hendo ,Glen and Mozes) ,if their was one game which placed a mirror in front of our faces and showed us how average we are it was this game ,total despair.

CB's colliding into each other ,FFS weren't we supposed to sell skertel already? MF unable to move the ball and wingers playing catch with themselves. Number 2 position which looks like 9th ,and this is were we will be after this month is over.

One thing I gave BR was his ability to motivate a team of players ,keep them on their edge and ready to play ,Today? Looked like the lot smoked some sweet herb just after popping a valium or 2. Disgusting.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm

That's as bad as it gets ,we conceded second place to Chelsea even before they kicked off. I couldnt believe the strength of our bench ,and yet we started
with fucking Mr Glass and Moses.

As soon as I blimped the line up, I knew Rodgers had handed Hull a huge incentive,even a half fit Coutinho must have warranted a start today  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Boocity » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 pm wrote: why leave our best attacking midflelder on the bench,

Wasnt he supposedly slightly injured so they didnt want to risk it? I dont have a problem with that, but i would certainly not have put Hendo in the CAM role where he is Sh*t. Its also a big risk to use both Moses and Sterling the way we did.

Its just another example of our midfield problems, but this time Suarez was not there to save us.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm wrote:That's as bad as it gets ,we conceded second place to Chelsea even before they kicked off. I couldnt believe the strength of our bench ,and yet we started
with fucking Mr Glass and Moses.

As soon as I blimped the line up, I knew Rodgers had handed Hull a huge incentive,even a half fit Coutinho must have warranted a start today  ???

If you had had a go at Gerrard then I wouldn't have been surprised. Great free kick but absolutely fk all else.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext