Liverpool VS Everton 5/1/18 Ko 19.55pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 pm

In both derby games, two penalty decisions given that make a mockery of the game, however, I dont feel the tiniest bit bad about ours as it has "evened" out over this season!

Fat Sam says he thinks it wasnt a penalty and yet in the game where his team got a soft one he said "there are no soft penalties, it either is or it isnt!" well apparently, this one is!

One more thing, the BBC pundits fecking stink. How can Shearer and Murphy INSIST the penalty against Lovren was a definite one, while insisting the one for Lallana wasnt and, to top it all off the "contact is allowed" comment! The hypocrisy broke my TV!
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:43 pm

I ignore the BBC clowns, since Hansen left its become boring. Shearer talks from his ars the miserable tw@t and the others don't have a clue.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Kharhaz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 pm wrote:In both derby games, two penalty decisions given that make a mockery of the game, however, I dont feel the tiniest bit bad about ours as it has "evened" out over this season!

Fat Sam says he thinks it wasnt a penalty and yet in the game where his team got a soft one he said "there are no soft penalties, it either is or it isnt!" well apparently, this one is!

One more thing, the BBC pundits fecking stink. How can Shearer and Murphy INSIST the penalty against Lovren was a definite one, while insisting the one for Lallana wasnt and, to top it all off the "contact is allowed" comment! The hypocrisy broke my TV!

It's gay, I agree and shearer is a big time bum licker.
He said today, your allowed a bit of contact, but when Lovren nudged the blue sh*te player over early December, he said it was a stone wall penalty.

He's an two faced ar*e bandit.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Sami lee when Van Dijk scores :D

Highlights- https://youtu.be/DbA-1Rg01dc
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm wrote:Typical cup game in fairness and how 22 men remained on the field I will never know. We worked hard and kept at it and in the end got our reward  :buttrock  Well in big man!!

Without Phil though we struggled to create anything. Lallana just kept falling over and Ox just has zero end product. Can was in Turin as well.  If phil is off those 3 have got to up their games bigtime.
Anyway bring on Manure  :nod

I thought Chamberlain did okay mate, he wasn't spectacular but he did do the odd good thing like that first time pass that put Lallana through on goal, the fact Lallana couldnt outrun a 35 year old wasn't really his fault. He put some decent balls into the box as well, big Virgil probably should have scored that earlier chance he got from one of Chamberlain's free kicks.
You're right though without Phil we did look a bit short of idea's.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Kharhaz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 pm wrote:In both derby games, two penalty decisions given that make a mockery of the game, however, I dont feel the tiniest bit bad about ours as it has "evened" out over this season!

Yeah we were all spitting feathers in our house over the same thing, it was like watching Everton TV. They even showed clips of Kenny jibbing it back in 91 after the 4-4 game when he clearly wasn't a well man. Surprised they didn't go the whole hog and show Michael Thomas's winner from 89 as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 am

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm wrote:
Kharhaz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 pm wrote:In both derby games, two penalty decisions given that make a mockery of the game, however, I dont feel the tiniest bit bad about ours as it has "evened" out over this season!

He said today, your allowed a bit of contact, but when Lovren nudged the blue sh*te player over early December, he said it was a stone wall penalty.

Football is a contact sport  :nod
Do you think there was enough contact on Lallana tonight to bring him down ?  He felt a touch and cowped underneath it and its players doing stuff like this that ruins the game. 
Shearers opinion is just that  :nod Everyone has one.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 am

Sammy Lee is a blue nose traitor as well.
What next? Michael "traitor"  Owen as first team coach at EFC!??

Well, he likes training horses!
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:12 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:51 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm wrote:Typical cup game in fairness and how 22 men remained on the field I will never know. We worked hard and kept at it and in the end got our reward  :buttrock  Well in big man!!

Without Phil though we struggled to create anything. Lallana just kept falling over and Ox just has zero end product. Can was in Turin as well.  If phil is off those 3 have got to up their games bigtime.
Anyway bring on Manure  :nod

I thought Chamberlain did okay mate, he wasn't spectacular but he did do the odd good thing like that first time pass that put Lallana through on goal, the fact Lallana couldnt outrun a 35 year old wasn't really his fault. He put some decent balls into the box as well, big Virgil probably should have scored that earlier chance he got from one of Chamberlain's free kicks.
You're right though without Phil we did look a bit short of idea's.

Not saying every touch he had was poor Yakka because it wasn't but this is a lad who is well experienced and should be doing much better.  Okay isn't good enough for a player of his supposed calibre  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:14 am

red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 am wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm wrote:

Football is a contact sport  :nod
Do you think there was enough contact on Lallana tonight to bring him down ?  He felt a touch and cowped underneath it and its players doing stuff like this that ruins the game. 
Shearers opinion is just that  :nod Everyone has one.

Who's side are you on?
I go with the Refs decision. In fact any decision in LFCs favour, as I'm a red through and through, unlike Sammy Lee
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 am

Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 am wrote:Sammy Lee is a blue nose traitor as well.
!

Seriously  ???
The man is a scouser ffs  with an opportunity to work in his home town  :nod  Traitor my bollux
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:19 am

red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 am wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:10 am wrote:Sammy Lee is a blue nose traitor as well.
!

Seriously  ???
The man is a scouser ffs  with an opportunity to work in his home town  :nod  Traitor my bollux

LOL. This is a joke.
What next in that case, shall we employ duncan ferguson as our deputy manager? seeing as we are all pals., and Liverpool and Everton are "Co joined".

Think, before you write this baloney!!!
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:36 am

redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 am

Ghost of Shankly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:19 am wrote:
red till i die!! » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 am wrote:
!

Seriously  ???

LOL. This is a joke.
What next in that case, shall we employ duncan ferguson as our deputy manager? seeing as we are all pals., and Liverpool and Everton are "Co joined".

Think, before you write this baloney!!!

shut up
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 am

redshade » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:36 am wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/05/fa-investigate-whether-evertons-mason-holgate-racially-abused/

I seriously doubt Roberto racially abused him, by the time Roberto had untangled himself from the crowd and clambered over the advertising hoardings the ref was on the scene, when Roberto confronted Holgate the ref was actually standing between the 2 players, if Roberto would have made a racist remark the ref would have clearly heard it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games