LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am

Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.
D___C

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:44 am

D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

Even your first utterances are completely contemptible ,and Im 99% certain you're a closet Manc  :no
You're definitely no fucking reds fan ,well certainly not a species I've ever encountered .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:44 am wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Even your first utterances are completely contemptible ,and Im 99% certain you're a closet Manc  :no
You're definitely no fucking reds fan ,well certainly not a species I've ever encountered .

WELL SAID!

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

Delete this thread and lets start again.

Where's Bumstain when you need him?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 am

D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am wrote:They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell.

We just beat them 3 - 0 about a month ago. You are full of sh!t.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

f*ck me whats with all the negativity in this thread. FS lads sort it out! It's f*cking Everton for Christ sake, why are so many bumming them? They're sh!t

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

I think we shall destroy them
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Do you just do this for a reaction? You're supposedly a Liverpool fan, but you're not going to watch because you're 95% certain we'll lose? Shameful.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RedAnt » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Really looking forwards to this. I think we'll destroy them. Would love for Carroll to score consecutivley. As someone else suggested (sorry, forgot who) i'd like to see Robinson instead of Enrique. These games are their for the young'uns to shine!

Whatever though...

Come on you Reds!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Saw Tim Howard's brother Chris and his Uncle at the bagel shop this morning.  Mentioned that the animation of Tim on FIFA looks more like Chris, and that I hope he played like Chris on Saturday.  Nice bit of banter with them.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:15 am

MY team.

--------------------------------------------- Jones (GULP)

---------------------Johnson      Skertel                Agger            Enrique

--------------------------------------------Spearing

------------------------------Shelvey------Gerrard------Maxi

--------------------------------Carroll----------------Suarez

We'll win, pretty confident of this. I'll be watching this live can't fecking wait!  :buttrock
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am

Watch the game mate, support your team! Post your thoughts here http://www.bluekipper.com during the game.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

Reg » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm wrote:Delete this thread and lets start again.

Where's Bumstain when you need him?

What he said, I know its only internet forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but some of attention seeking negative  rubbish that's posted here beggars belief
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

Kenny Kan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:15 am wrote:MY team.

--------------------------------------------- Jones (GULP)

---------------------Johnson      Skertel                Agger            Enrique

--------------------------------------------Spearing

------------------------------Shelvey------Gerrard------Maxi

--------------------------------Carroll----------------Suarez

We'll win, pretty confident of this. I'll be watching this live can't fecking wait!  :buttrock

I'd like to see that team too, but possibly replace Carroll with Kuyt.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

oh well as yet again i could get get to the game I have just gone and called Sky and got ESPN FOR £9

Not the same as going to the game but as the only price i could get was £250 i am going to save some money.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games