LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 pm

What the f*ck Suarez, just what the f*ck?!? It's the ball you should be going for you fool, not Heitinga!!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:21 pm

bring on enrique for spearing,shift agger in front of the back 4 and henderson off for shelvey.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Sub carra for enrique at HT please.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby kartiek » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Suarez and Heitinga really getting it on with each other.

Besides that, there's really been nothing else to talk about so far.

Why are we not playing our strongest defence of Enrique/Agger/Skrtel/Johnson?
kartiek

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Suarez just needs to learn to focus on the game, he keeps getting distracted, it happens all too often. We're a bit flat atm but I'll be damned if we don't take a fight to them in the second half
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

The decision to sit Enrique down in favour of Carra is looking like a disaster at the moment.  Agger is not a natural left back and looks nervous.  He'd be much better served partnering Skrtel in the centre, with Johnson and Enrique getting forward in support of the attack, which is all too narrow and static.  Be brave Kenny and make the half-time change.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby kartiek » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 pm wrote:bring on enrique for spearing,shift agger in front of the back 4 and henderson off for shelvey.

Yup, I'd like to see that, or perhaps Maxi subbing Henderson with Downing moving back to the left. He looked much more potent from there.
kartiek

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm

kartiek » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 pm wrote:Suarez and Heitinga really getting it on with each other.

Besides that, there's really been nothing else to talk about so far.

Why are we not playing our strongest defence of Enrique/Agger/Skrtel/Johnson?

To make room for Carra who is supposedly more capable in matches like this just because he is Scouse.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Lack of quality where it matters again and is it just me or is there a total lack of Passion from the redmen again?
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 pm wrote:bring on enrique for spearing,shift agger in front of the back 4 and henderson off for shelvey.

why?

Bring Enrique on for Carra and Maxi or Kuyt on for Spearing...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 pm

On his selection on the day alone, you'd understand Kenny getting sacked for this !

Fcking horrendous the whole thing. Tactics are Sh*t,and the selections are even worse. Why the fck start Carragher and Henderson (down the right flank) when they've been ***** all season and we have much better options on the bench !

Why go into a cup game against an in-form side and try to play the long ball against one of the tallest (and most physical) sides in the league. Ridiculous.

Our 2 best players (Gerrard and Suarez) cant get into the game because our only target and our main gameplan has been hitting Carroll with the long ball.

Downing down the left was starting to get into the game then what do we do ? Fcking move him to the right flank ?

Useless all round.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 pm

As much as i love Carra for everything he has done for us, he just isn't the same player anymore and makes our defence very nervous.
Pull him off put Enrique on and Agger to the middle, give it another 10 mins or so and i would bring Bellamy on as well for Henderson we can do with some to just run at them.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I must admit, Suarez does my head in when he's in this frame of mind.  Not to perpetuate a S. American stereotype but he always reminds me of Masch in this regard: a beast of a player when focused on football, a disaster waiting to happen when wound up by oppo players.  Someone needs to have a word.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Carra definitely needs to be subbed soon.  Hendo for Maxi or Bellamy earlier in the second, and lets pray we can get something going.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 pm

All the games that Cara played we either lost or draw this season, and with that said all responsibility falls on our manager ,if the man on the lines can't see what each and every Liverpool fan can see from a thousend miles away then you got to question his ability to guide our ship. At this stage it's pathetic border line pathalogic ,going with the same players that failed you time after time.

I'm not sure what else can be done at this stage.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games