crystal palace v LIVERPOOL Sat 9th Dec 12.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:33 pm

silly cards given away today, both sides
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:35 pm

FT 2-1 phew

Poor game...tough match against a very organised Palace who were ready for a fight...our forwards are not not clicking but 2 goals from 2 goal attempts...I'll take it  :buttrock

TOP OF THE TABLE baby...for now
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:39 pm

Today just proved how invaluable Ali is. Though I did think that header at the end was offside,
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:44 pm

bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:39 pm wrote:Today just proved how invaluable Ali is. Though I did think that header at the end was offside,

Totally agree, without Ali we would have lost that.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Penguins » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:28 pm wrote:Insane luck lately :-)
Red card changed the game

:laugh:

Only rival fans would put it down to luck. I would bet you would be posting a lot more if we were losing….. “owners this” and “owners that”.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:51 pm

bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:39 pm wrote:Today just proved how invaluable Ali is. Though I did think that header at the end was offside,

It’s not like Kelleher is a poor keeper, it’s just that Allison is so good. Best keeper we have ever had!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:54 pm

kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:51 pm wrote:

It’s not like Kelleher is a poor keeper, it’s just that Allison is so good. Best keeper we have ever had!

No not a poor keeper he's just nowhere near Ali's level
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:00 pm

kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:46 pm wrote:

Only rival fans would put it down to luck. I would bet you would be posting a lot more if we were losing….. “owners this” and “owners that”.

What a load of bullcrap. You REALLY think the team has been playing well lately? I would say the team has been playing poorly for weeks now
but blind lemmings like you fail to see it....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:01 pm

Let's be honest , we got lucky with a Sh*t ref whose questionable decisions ultimately went our way.

Finally with the ref flashing cards all over the place our "True Grit" was able to shine through again .

Not the prettiest performance but it's another 3 points in the race. Can't wait to see Villa and Arsenal later today .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Tommy Smith » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:11 pm

Poor performance, too slow, too many square passes, misplaced passes, and hardly any shoots at goal. The Sh*t Salah was awful again, his shoot was of target, a lucky goal. Szobo overrated player, Trent was Sh*t too!  The sending off has changed the game for poor Klopp's team. I am just wondering how they would cope with the scum and Arsenal? Team improvement is urgent and vital.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:33 pm

Penguins » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:00 pm wrote:
kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:46 pm wrote:

What a load of bullcrap. You REALLY think the team has been playing well lately? I would say the team has been playing poorly for weeks now
but blind lemmings like you fail to see it....

“Insane luck” is how I would describe City nicking results time and time again, that’s because I’m a rival fan. Truth is they were the best team and they made their luck.

Bottom line is I’m happy we are able to grind out results when the weather is sh1t, and becoming mentally monsters again.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:36 pm

These are the ugly wins that win you league titles. Last season we would have lost this.

But I'm getting worried about Diaz and Nunez. Both are struggling. If Mo gets injured, where will our goals come from?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Tommy Smith » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:11 pm wrote:Poor performance, too slow, too many square passes, misplaced passes, and hardly any shoots at goal. The Sh*t Salah was awful again, his shoot was of target, a lucky goal. Szobo overrated player, Trent was Sh*t too!  The sending off has changed the game for poor Klopp's team. I am just wondering how they would cope with the scum and Arsenal? Team improvement is urgent and vital.

Getting tired of this Sh*t from you Tommy. At times you have a valid point to make but go overboard with you vitriolic criticism. I actually can't remember a positive post even when we've won that you've ever made in support of the team and our manager.  I think it's time for you to just f*ck off from this forum and go and troll elsewhere.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Santa » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:10 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:36 pm wrote:These are the ugly wins that win you league titles. Last season we would have lost this.

But I'm getting worried about Diaz and Nunez. Both are struggling. If Mo gets injured, where will our goals come from?

When is AFCON?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:18 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:41 pm wrote:
Tommy Smith » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:11 pm wrote:Poor performance, too slow, too many square passes, misplaced passes, and hardly any shoots at goal. The Sh*t Salah was awful again, his shoot was of target, a lucky goal. Szobo overrated player, Trent was Sh*t too!  The sending off has changed the game for poor Klopp's team. I am just wondering how they would cope with the scum and Arsenal? Team improvement is urgent and vital.

Getting tired of this Sh*t from you Tommy. At times you have a valid point to make but go overboard with you vitriolic criticism. I actually can't remember a positive post even when we've won that you've ever made in support of the team and our manager.  I think it's time for you to just f*ck off from this forum and go and troll elsewhere.

Wind up merchant, nothing more. I actually don’t read his posts, it’s clear what he wants. If you ignore an obnoxious child, they generally p1ss off.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games