Bournemouth vs Liverpool  Sun 4th Dec  13:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:23 pm

4-3...
better to lose this game than get a draw... we stopped playing in 2nd half.

PS. blaming Karius alone is not correct...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 pm

That's just shocking.

Cannot believe what I'm seeing.  :Oo:
tonyeh

Postby Mikz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Its like rodgers never left...playing for 20 minutes, brittle defence - how much longer is this going to go on
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Fuck it...I'm out of here. No killer instinct, no way to close out a game. Lucas, Klarius, Lovren all poor. Thank you Klarius for the early Christmas present. Now see us implode over the Christmas period. Fuck it...how could we lose this game??? It's not like the beat us...we just gave it to them. Shipping in 4 goals in 45mins says it all
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 pm

maguskwt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:23 pm wrote:4-3...
better to lose this game than get a draw... we stopped playing in 2nd half.

PS. blaming Karius alone is not correct...

I agree ,you don't pay for 4 CB's just to play a mediocre midfielder out of position..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 pm

our defense and midfield should be ashamed of themselves... but also Origi and Mane ran out if steam but Klopp didnt do much about it...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Had a funny feeling something like this was going to happen the minute Origi missed that tap in in the first half, whenever we miss an early sitter it always seems to come back and bite us on the a[rse].
Some poor defending there though, to blow a 2 goal lead twice is fvcking criminal, especially in the middle of a title race.
Get Virgil Van Dijk please and pair him up with Matip.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:34 pm

In utter shock. I cannot believe how from 3-1 up, we contrived to lose that game. Sorry but that is pathetic. This was Bournemouth not a title challenger we were up against. We can play the best attacking football in the league etc but i'm sorry if capitulate like we did today, all the great wins v Chelsea, Arsenal etc really mean nothing. Feckin fuming right now
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Doeboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 pm wrote:In utter shock. I cannot believe how from 3-1 up, we contrived to lose that game. Sorry but that is pathetic. This was Bournemouth not a title challenger we were up against. We can play the best attacking football in the league etc but i'm sorry if capitulate like we did today, all the great wins v Chelsea, Arsenal etc really mean nothing. Feckin fuming right now

Not only were we 3-1 up we were actually 3-1 up with only 15 minutes left, 3-1 to 4-3 in just 15 minutes has got to be one of the worst capitulation's I've seen from any team not just us. It just goes to show that a few injuries to key players and we look as flaky as *****, Coutinho and Matip are probably our 2 most influential players and to be missing them both was too much for us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 pm

I have always said that this keeper will lose us games!!, He is simply cannot catch the ball, his positing is always wrong and is judgement is out, However the nutcase Klopp thinks he is the best keeper in league!! Liverpool don't have a keeper, but it is an open goal for an easy score.

As for the defense people need to ask the nutcase Klopp why Sakho didn't play? If any fan is thinking Liverpool is a title challenger, then please keep on dreaming for another 5 years, there is not a chance under this nutcase Klopp to a challenger!!... It is just a short hype, which it will soon evaporate before the end of the year, and the misery will for sure start at the beginning of the new year, off course a bleak outcome will eventually  be more apparent in May 2017.

The Nutcase Klopp's team to win games, it's need to be 5-0 ahead in case they have a chance of really wining, otherwise the opponent teams could still catch up and even snatch a win of 5-6!... Klopp's team have NO KEEPER & NO DEFENSE. It is simple.. Mid-table outcome for 2017.
algymoon

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:03 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:50 pm wrote:
Doeboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 pm wrote:In utter shock. I cannot believe how from 3-1 up, we contrived to lose that game. Sorry but that is pathetic. This was Bournemouth not a title challenger we were up against. We can play the best attacking football in the league etc but i'm sorry if capitulate like we did today, all the great wins v Chelsea, Arsenal etc really mean nothing. Feckin fuming right now

Not only were we 3-1 up we were actually 3-1 up with only 15 minutes left, 3-1 to 4-3 in just 15 minutes has got to be one of the worst capitulation's I've seen from any team not just us. It just goes to show that a few injuries to key players and we look as flaky as *****, Coutinho and Matip are probably our 2 most influential players and to be missing them both was too much for us.

I still can't get my head around it mate. I know we were missing couple of key players but for me, at 3-1 and 25 mins or see out the game, I just can't offer that up as an excuse. The players out there today should be able to see out a 3-1 lead for 25 mins. This was vs Bournemouth not Barcelona. We have been absolutely brilliant this year but I am still not convinced with the keeper or us a defensive unit as a whole. Also another thing that worried me today is the physical and mental tiredness in that last 20 mins. You do wonder if we have the squad to cope with our high energy style of play even taking into account we have no Europe. We put so much effort it that I suppose it's inevitable that at certain points of the season the tiredness will show and maybe today in that last 20 mins was one of those times where it showed through
Doeboy

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:03 pm

all of a sudden we're 4 points off chelsea and 3 points from fifth place, instead of 1 point off chelsea and 6 points from fifth place. That gotta hurt. But maybe we are where we should be, ie challenging for top 4 and not for the title. Our squad is not as strong as we thought, is it? injuries to players like coutinho, matip, lallana and sturridge and we look as shaky as under the one who some call snake oil merchant. Doesnt help that klopp is alienating some of our best players like Sakho and Sturridge.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Overall, if you had offered most most fans being 3rd and 4 pts off the top at the beginning of December, I think most would be more that happy with that. It's not panic stations at all and got no doubt we will go another run but most concerning thing was the capitulation against a team who are probably midtable at best. I think when we are on top in games, we absolutely batter teams. I'm just not as convinced that when the opposition have their purple patch, we have that solid look to us. Warning signs were there for me in the game v Crystal Palace, where even though we won, it was all a bit gung ho and not a real controlled performance.
Doeboy

Postby JC_81 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Freak result. Karius should have had the 2nd it went under his hand and the 4th he completely flogged.

No excuses for losing. Bournemouth wanted it more in the end and for that they deserved it.

Bad day at the office but a good season so far. Its how you bounce back from these results that shows how good a team you are. Need a reaction next week.

Oh, and please can Klopp stop playing Lucas centre half. Not saying today was his fault but posotionally i dont think he has a clue back there and it has a knock on effect on others. He doesnt even challenge for headers either, just stands there and leans into the attacker hoping to put him off.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 pm

Harsh truth is Chelsea dont fluff a two goal advantage and whilst you want to give people chance weve taken a big one with Karius and not investing in a top class left and centre back.

No way a team challenging for this league is sticking Lucas in there and Milner, maybe Klopp will hold his hands up and buy both in January plus potentially sticking Mignolet back in.

These games also bring back the holding midfield situation and if we are strong enough in difficult circumstances.

Bitterly dissapointed to say the least.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games