Liverpool vs Bournemouth 09/02 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:15 pm wrote:Nice one mate, I'll watch the highlights on Motd later and try to catch the whole game on the Liverpool channel over the next few days.

10 mins highlights mate but in foreign commentary.

https://youtu.be/u1Uk1H7rJKk
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Franky000 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm

redshade » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:30 pm wrote:
Crucial we continue this groove now as after Bayern we have got high flying Mannure who will be adamant they ruin the party.

Good news is that in between PSG and us they have Chelsea in the FA cup midweek, while we have a few extra days rest. Hopefully they won't rotate too drastically and end up playing with a few tired legs.
Franky000

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 pm

I think Fab and Gini need to be the ones sitting in front of the back 4 and letting Naby play with freedom.. when he's asked to be disciplined he looks too nervous. I'm guessing the language barrier is another thing that's not been helping him.
Last edited by UvS xR4GEx on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 pm

That was exactly what was needed. Good performance, Few goals and a clean sheet  :buttrock It was a good set up and we played high up the pitch. At one point we had 5 players tearing after one of their lads when we lost possession  :laugh: Great to see that determination again.

Mane MOTM for me  :nod Been on a good streak lately and is a relentless little fecker. One of Bobbys best performances of the year also.

Now C'mon Chelsea :grinning:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 am

Fantastic.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 am

Saw the highlights on match of the day, we looked amazing. I was starting to doubt that this team had that type of display in its locker anymore. It was as if we had wound the clock back 12 months to the exhilarating stuff we were playing last year. It was actually emotional watching us string some of those passing moves together, it's just a pity we haven't got another game until next Tuesday (9 days away).
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 am

After that performance I struggle to believe the lack of interest on this forum. I guess as LIP said there was nothing to whinge about  :laugh: Today everything was exactly what was needed after all the absolute shight that the team has had to endure from the haters !! And don’t be under any elusion that is exactly what they are and I can’t think of a better way to tell them all to fk off  :laugh:

The midfield today was nothing short of brilliant. Keita is beginning to look more confident and displayed some very creative football and was unlucky not to score. Gini and Fab were simply special and Gini’s goal could qualify as goal of the season. The front three were sublime. Great to see Bobby looking at his best except for missing when he should have given VVVD a tap in. Mané continues to impress and Salah was superb. The defence also played their part. VVD back to his confident best. Brilliant creative stuff from Robbo for Gini’s goals. Matip was excellent and Milner showed exactly why he can do a job at right back.

The beast was unleashed. The swagger is back. The pressing game was incredible !!

Keep it going lads.

Over to you Algymoron !!  :laugh:

PS: I don’t think anybody is really bothered but we are now 32 points ahead of the Bluenoses and they have spent £42m more than us over the last five years  :laugh:
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 pm

devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:41 am wrote:After that performance I struggle to believe the lack of interest on this forum. I guess as LIP said there was nothing to whinge about  :laugh: Today everything was exactly what was needed after all the absolute shight that the team has had to endure from the haters !! And don’t be under any elusion that is exactly what they are and I can’t think of a better way to tell them all to fk off  :laugh:

The midfield today was nothing short of brilliant. Keita is beginning to look more confident and displayed some very creative football and was unlucky not to score. Gini and Fab were simply special and Gini’s goal could qualify as goal of the season. The front three were sublime. Great to see Bobby looking at his best except for missing when he should have given VVVD a tap in. Mané continues to impress and Salah was superb. The defence also played their part. VVD back to his confident best. Brilliant creative stuff from Robbo for Gini’s goals. Matip was excellent and Milner showed exactly why he can do a job at right back.

The beast was unleashed. The swagger is back. The pressing game was incredible !!

Keep it going lads.

Over to you Algymoron !!  :laugh:

PS: I don’t think anybody is really bothered but we are now 32 points ahead of the Bluenoses and they have spent £42m more than us over the last five years  :laugh:

Another hindsight post which ignores anything and everything that was written on this topic...Yesterday like you rightfully wrote "The beast was unleashed. The swagger is back. The pressing game was incredible !!" What stopped Klopp from doing the same against Leicester and West Ham? Nothing..But i guess better late then never ,We can't have this tamed/controlled/almost subdued approach to the game ,We are the best team in the league so we should play like it! Press ,intimidate ,foul ,fight like we desperately want and need it.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Hopefully that other crowd can do us a favour later but tbh im not holding my breath, they are in one of their down tools moods atm. Chelsea need a complete squad clear out and to start again from scratch.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:32 pm wrote:Hopefully that other crowd can do us a favour later but tbh im not holding my breath, they are in one of their down tools moods atm. Chelsea need a complete squad clear out and to start again from scratch.

suggest to keep an eye on Spurs as well...They keep rolling while their strongest players are out..They scare me as well.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:32 pm wrote:Hopefully that other crowd can do us a favour later but tbh im not holding my breath, they are in one of their down tools moods atm. Chelsea need a complete squad clear out and to start again from scratch.

Chelsea desperately need to get something off the City game to remain in the top 4. They're not in the best of forms but Sari is an old fox and is capable of managing a draw at least. Think they'll help us today.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 pm

damjan193 wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:32 pm wrote:Hopefully that other crowd can do us a favour later but tbh im not holding my breath, they are in one of their down tools moods atm. Chelsea need a complete squad clear out and to start again from scratch.

Chelsea desperately need to get something off the City game to remain in the top 4. They're not in the best of forms but Sari is an old fox and is capable of managing a draw at least. Think they'll help us today.

I was hoping they would but it needs a miracle now as they are 4 down and 1st half is just over  :laugh: Yakka's right  :nod  they do need a clear out!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:58 pm

OnlyMe - hindsight had fk all to do with it. Let’s face it the reaction by so many people after we draw a couple of games was unbelievable. I accept we could have done better but come on some of the nonsense that was written and not necessarily on this forum was just that, nonsense !! I’ve criticised the lads myself at times but at least I try to be constructive.

We’ve lost one game all season - let’s try and remember that.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:54 pm

devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:58 pm wrote:OnlyMe - hindsight had fk all to do with it. Let’s face it the reaction by so many people after we draw a couple of games was unbelievable. I accept we could have done better but come on some of the nonsense that was written and not necessarily on this forum was just that, nonsense !! I’ve criticised the lads myself at times but at least I try to be constructive.

We’ve lost one game all season - let’s try and remember that.

I don't know to which exact nonsense you are referring to (Algy not included) but people ,including myself ,witnessed a team which didn't find the energy and the resolve to impose it's will on the rival...In such a tight race against a bunch of fckturds from Manchester it was really disappointing..Not the final score line...the approach and mental state..that's all..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:00 pm

I've spent most of the afternoon watching rugby and cricket and I'm not really a fan of either sport. Leicester couldn't hit a cow's @rse with a banjo and Chelsea are a disgrace. As a contest it was over inside 5 minutes.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games