ASTON VILLA vs. LIVERPOOL - 22 May 2011, ko: 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

damjan193 wrote:
only me wrote:Anyone still thinks that those players should be kept as the backbone for next year ,for a championship/CL battle ,look again. Not one chance created ,no quality ,no urgency ,Villa looked 2-3 levels above us the same as Spurs looked last week. We are playing against a team which has no interest in the result and we are unable to dominant play ,nothing.

As to Kenny ,Where is our top scorer this past weeks ? Where is Johnson? Manager caught napping..

It's really simple mate, we dont want to play in Europa next season, we're putting this season behind us, and looking forward to the next.

But I'll be very disappointed if Spurs lose points and we dont win this one. I'm not really hoping that we get Europa, but I want us to finish as high as possible in the league.

Don't kid yourself it's not a matter of want it's a matter of can't. As Spurs are currently ahead it all works for you i guess but for me it's much more then that. THIS team which can't finish in the 5th and win when they need to has NO chance for competing on a CL spot. We need 5-6 new players but let's leave it for now.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

sorry they are 16th now with the spurs goal...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

you seriously think our players and manager are as unprofessional as some of you lot here? not wanting to get a result just to avoid extra games next season? :laugh:  go fk yourselves.. i want us to qualify for Europe and win as many cups as possible. and if you guys read the interviews from the players, none of them have mentioned Europe in the same breath as hassle.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 22, 2011 5:17 pm

blackpool 2.1 :)
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby only me » Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:you seriously think our players and manager are as unprofessional as some of you lot here? not wanting to get a result just to avoid extra games next season? :laugh:  go fk yourselves.. i want us to qualify for Europe and win as many cups as possible. and if you guys read the interviews from the players, none of them have mentioned Europe in the same breath as hassle.

Thank you! But it sure makes a good excuse for a crappy performance every time.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Wind your necks in people. Why are you all sounding so surprised? Kenny has done a good job since he came back but the squad needs a serious makeover, no one is trying to sugar coat that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 22, 2011 5:21 pm

how the fook...
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 5:23 pm

damjan193 wrote:
only me wrote:Anyone still thinks that those players should be kept as the backbone for next year ,for a championship/CL battle ,look again. Not one chance created ,no quality ,no urgency ,Villa looked 2-3 levels above us the same as Spurs looked last week. We are playing against a team which has no interest in the result and we are unable to dominant play ,nothing.

As to Kenny ,Where is our top scorer this past weeks ? Where is Johnson? Manager caught napping..

It's really simple mate, we dont want to play in Europa next season, we're putting this season behind us, and looking forward to the next.

But I'll be very disappointed if Spurs lose points and we dont win this one. I'm not really hoping that we get Europa, but I want us to finish as high as possible in the league.

finishing as high as possible includes the possibility of Spurs losing and us finishing 5th which gives us the chance to play in the Europa league where we could field the fringe and youth players in the preliminary rounds. seriously can't understand the lack of interest in this competition. in case you guys have missed out, Man City have new owners, Spurs are doing well and 4th spot is no longer our god given right hence that means we're no longer amongst the top 4 teams in this country so there's no guarantee that we will finish in the top 4 next season, with or without any other competitive distractions.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Raoul » Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:you seriously think our players and manager are as unprofessional as some of you lot here? not wanting to get a result just to avoid extra games next season? :laugh:  go fk yourselves.. i want us to qualify for Europe and win as many cups as possible. and if you guys read the interviews from the players, none of them have mentioned Europe in the same breath as hassle.

I'm with you on this.

Arguably better if we are not in it, but yes I want 5th.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

only me wrote:
damjan193 wrote:

Don't kid yourself it's not a matter of want it's a matter of can't. As Spurs are currently ahead it all works for you i guess but for me it's much more then that. THIS team which can't finish in the 5th and win when they need to has NO chance for competing on a CL spot. We need 5-6 new players but let's leave it for now.

It's probably both actually. Since we lost to Spurs I guess, we lost the motive, plus playing in the Europa League isnt something to be very motivated for. At this point, everybody is thinking for next season and I doubt that people in the club are too occupied weather or not we're qualify for Europa.

And yes, I agree that we need a big change of players, don't think that anyone would disagree on that.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 pm

come on suarez!

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

bloody hell that was close to 2.0
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Alex88 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Fu.ck.

I'm back home now, and i seen the result... 1-0 for Villians...

Bye bye 5th place.

Anyway Tottenham 1-0 Birmingham.
Alex88

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

ooo damn! the best play we had today. started with Flanno's tackle and little run up the center. passed to Ngog, who passed to Meireles. the Portugese cross the ball in from the right to Suarez who blew it over the bar. very good play!
maypaxvobiscum

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 22, 2011 5:38 pm

villa fans will be happy, 1.0 up and birmingham currently in the bottom three

hold the back page...birmingham just scored
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games