ASTON VILLA vs. LIVERPOOL - 22 May 2011, ko: 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 4:48 pm

where the fk is GLEN JOHNSON!? why isnt he playing? ???
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun May 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Don't think the team wants to be in Europa next season.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Raoul » Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Raoul wrote:they are still 18th...

EDIT: Blackpool that is...

Blackburn 3 - Wolves 0, Blackpool now 17th! At least there is something to watch in the other games.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 4:52 pm

so all the Ws are going down as it stands right now at halftime.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby only me » Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Anyone still thinks that those players should be kept as the backbone for next year ,for a championship/CL battle ,look again. Not one chance created ,no quality ,no urgency ,Villa looked 2-3 levels above us the same as Spurs looked last week. We are playing against a team which has no interest in the result and we are unable to dominant play ,nothing.

As to Kenny ,Where is our top scorer this past weeks ? Where is Johnson? Manager caught napping..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thinkpad » Sun May 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Same :censored: display as the game with Tottenham...
They must be laughing at us for fighting with them for fifth place.
A team of players who can't hold the ball under pressure, can't pass if their life depends on it.
Cluessless as to where their teammates are... I am pretty sure Suarez is already regretting coming to Liverpool..
Why are the players so afraid of the opponent's players? No individual ability or brilliance.. just a bunch of fools playing some football.
Imagine the fans were thinking of a revival, to regain some loss pride after MU took the lead in the number of titles..
Don't think the revival will happen next year.. with the kind of shitty footbal displayed.. just dreadful.
Not to mentioned the defending.. get close to the opponents. Close them down!
The passing and possession by Aston Villa make us look like little boys playing against the big boys.
Thinkpad

Postby lewerty » Sun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

moan moan moan, we dont wanna be in europe next year, can push for a top 4 place and have CL football the year after
lewerty

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun May 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Thinkpad wrote:Same :censored: display as the game with Tottenham...
A team of players who can't hold the ball under pressure, can't pass if their life depends on it.
Cluessless as to where their teammates are... I am pretty sure Suarez is already regretting coming to Liverpool..
Why are the players so afraid of the opponent's players? No individual ability or brilliance.. just a bunch of fools playing some football.
Imagine the fans were thinking of a revival, to regain some loss pride after MU took the lead in the number of titles..
Don't think the revival will happen next year.. with the kind of shitty footbal displayed.. just dreadful.
The passing and possession by Aston Villa make us look like little boys playing against the big boys.

Talk about exaggerating a situation. :D
ruskiy playmaker

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

lewerty wrote:moan moan moan, we dont wanna be in europe next year, can push for a top 4 place and have CL football the year after

are you speaking on behalf of the players or yourself?  :talktothehand
maypaxvobiscum

Postby damjan193 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

only me wrote:Anyone still thinks that those players should be kept as the backbone for next year ,for a championship/CL battle ,look again. Not one chance created ,no quality ,no urgency ,Villa looked 2-3 levels above us the same as Spurs looked last week. We are playing against a team which has no interest in the result and we are unable to dominant play ,nothing.

As to Kenny ,Where is our top scorer this past weeks ? Where is Johnson? Manager caught napping..

It's really simple mate, we dont want to play in Europa next season, we're putting this season behind us, and looking forward to the next.

But I'll be very disappointed if Spurs lose points and we dont win this one. I'm not really hoping that we get Europa, but I want us to finish as high as possible in the league.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby lewerty » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

both
lewerty

Postby only me » Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Thinkpad wrote:Same :censored: display as the game with Tottenham...

Spot On!

The only way for this limited liverpool squad to succeed is play with higher energy and commitment then the opponent. If we relax and think that our "quality" will suffice then players and manager are Tripping.....Seems players fell in love with our recent results and forget they aren't that talented as some think them to be.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

spurs 1.0 roll on next season
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

damjan193 wrote:It's really simple mate, we dont want to play in Europa next season, we're putting this season behind us, and looking forward to the next.

That's exactly what it is, but some people are already turning on the manager.  Get a grip ffs.
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Raoul » Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Raoul wrote:they are still 18th...

EDIT: Blackpool that is...

Blackburn 3 - Wolves 0, Blackpool now 17th! At least there is something to watch in the other games.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games