V southampton - Time to move on once again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:05 pm

please don't ruin this thread with more arguments guy's come on sort it out ???
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:05 pm

Roberts wrote:
mrcool2003 wrote:wheres stu when u need him? i can see y he hardly posts things now with fans like yourself

What do you mean I know Im a fan I dont need to prove that to anyone, Ive wasted 14 years on the pieces of sh1t for f.uck all, its about time the club stop talking about delivering and started doing it. Do you call a must win game against a mediocre team and losing 2-0 turning the corner?

Legend Roberts

14 years what happened to the other 7??
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:06 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:wheres stu when u need him? i can see y he hardly posts things now with fans like yourself

Mr Cool as I stated before scousers are more angry ok, when you dont live in liverpool and have to see evertonains its diffrent.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:07 pm

Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

What do you mean I know Im a fan I dont need to prove that to anyone, Ive wasted 14 years on the pieces of sh1t for f.uck all, its about time the club stop talking about delivering and started doing it. Do you call a must win game against a mediocre team and losing 2-0 turning the corner?

Legend Roberts

I started supporting the club properly when I was 7, big mistake thats all I say and Im not taking that back

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby fivecups » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

At least Spurs and Everton lost. And Middlesborough only picked up a point. Some come back from Norwich.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

im going to let it go, i just think its a disgrace to say rafa should be sacked thats my point, but anyway we'll just carry on regardless, and cheer up, middlesborough were 4-1 away to norwich and drew!!!! lmao what a disaster so wer're still 5th adn everton lost, so a good day
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:10 pm

Roberts don't say that mate i'm sure the club would colapse without your support.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:12 pm

mistyred wrote:Roberts don't say that mate i'm sure the club would colapse without your support.

Well dont worry its collapsed already, I think the last two weeks have confirmed that, we have a sh1t squad and a manager who doesnt have a clue, apart from that things are going great :kungfu:
82-1074641017

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:13 pm

Roberts wrote:
Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Legend Roberts

I started supporting the club properly when I was 7, big mistake thats all I say and Im not taking that back

Legend Roberts

why, wud u rather be a blue  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:14 pm

Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Legend Roberts

Legend Roberts

why, wud u rather be a blue  :D

At the moment yes, I would rather be a manc its that bad, at least they respect their fans more and play for the club week in week out :angry:

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby akumaface » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:17 pm

I think when things don't go well, the players will start to question the coach's tactics. But the problem is whether the player had really followed the coach's plan and gave their 100%. It's easy to blame it on someone else but the players have to look in the mirror and how many of them can say from the bottom of their heart that they had given it all. I think Pongolle and Baros tried hard. As for the rest, I can't really say. I just hope SG could be more vocal and I hate to say this but hope he could yell or motivate the players like Keane.....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:18 pm

At the moment yes, I would rather be a manc its that bad, at least they respect their fans more and play for the club week in week out 

F#ck ....... don't ever say that sh1t again...better dead than a scum.....
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:19 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:im going to let it go, i just think its a disgrace to say rafa should be sacked thats my point, but anyway we'll just carry on regardless, and cheer up, middlesborough were 4-1 away to norwich and drew!!!! lmao what a disaster so wer're still 5th adn everton lost, so a good day

I hope you realise that only Roberts said that and not CGGY and me.

CGGY and I said questions must be asked of Benitez, which is only fair. He can hardly expect a pat on the back after the performances and results in Janaury, can he?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:20 pm

akumaface wrote:I think when things don't go well, the players will start to question the coach's tactics. But the problem is whether the player had really followed the coach's plan and gave their 100%. It's easy to blame it on someone else but the players have to look in the mirror and how many of them can say from the bottom of their heart that they had given it all. I think Pongolle and Baros tried hard. As for the rest, I can't really say. I just hope SG could be more vocal and I hate to say this but hope he could yell or motivate the players like Keane.....

But the players should listen to Benitez and they should respect the manager, if they dont well then it shows we have the wrong manager in charge.
Whats the point of having a manager who the players dont respect or listen to?
And some of the main culprits are the players who Benitez has signed.
I mean if the club finishes 4th and wins a cup then give him another year, if not well time for a change

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby dosserboy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:24 pm

Hey AB, would you still pick Garcia now? How many more chances is he gonna get in the side?? His performance today was just typical for him, can't pass, keeps losing the ball, his shooting well he can't!!!. Stevie G, I think he could be off by the end of January based on the last few performances, his mind is else were!!!
dosserboy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion