Torres against villa, could it be.... - Our adrian heath/mark rbins moment?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

bigmick wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Mick , how do you do it mate ? You even start a postive thread about how this could be the turning point in our season and you stll get sh!t .  :suspect:  :no  :laugh:  The mind boggles.

I know I'm totally out of order Igor, how dare I say that this could be a significant turning point not just on our season but in our era. How dare I compare it to Adrian Heath's goal at Oxford, or Mark Robin's at Forest, both of which were widely acredited afterwards with being significant turning points in their respective clubs history.

I'm absolutely out of order, sorry to everyone. I should have just said "get in there  :buttrock" and left it at that. Aplogies again   :D

Don't worry, Mick; I sort of agree with you. I felt that way too, but I'm deciding to approach with caution on it for the moment. If we string five wins together, then maybe.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 am

bigmick wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Mick , how do you do it mate ? You even start a postive thread about how this could be the turning point in our season and you stll get sh!t .  :suspect:  :no  :laugh:  The mind boggles.

I know I'm totally out of order Igor, how dare I say that this could be a significant turning point not just on our season but in our era. How dare I compare it to Adrian Heath's goal at Oxford, or Mark Robin's at Forest, both of which were widely acredited afterwards with being significant turning points in their respective clubs history.

I'm absolutely out of order, sorry to everyone. I should have just said "get in there  :buttrock" and left it at that. Aplogies again   :D

Right stop w@nking over yourself ya big gimp ya!  :cool:  :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:08 am

bigmick wrote:I'm absolutely out of order, sorry to everyone. I should have just said "get in there  :buttrock" and left it at that. Aplogies again   :D

why what did you say :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 am

NANNY RED wrote:
bigmick wrote:I'm absolutely out of order, sorry to everyone. I should have just said "get in there  :buttrock" and left it at that. Aplogies again   :D

I think he said Windows 7 is cr@p  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Reg » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 am

Dundalk wrote:I dont think we were that lucky Mick

All in all we played well, we were away from home against a good side and the weather didnt help either sides. We still passed it about well but our final ball let us down at times

But Torres' goal will give us such a lift going into the next few games

Agree. We dominated the game, the home side hardly attacked in the second half.

However the standard of passing was appalling and the amount of lost ball was sunday pub league standard.

Still 3 points, onwards and upwards.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 am

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

I think he said Windows 7 is cr@p  :D

ha ha ha very funny  ,  :laugh: i asked me son so i know all about it now
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 am

Ciggy wrote:Lakes for the last time RAFAEL BENITEZ will not be leaving Liverpool football club for either the next 4 years or at the end of the season, unless he resigns himself.
The simple FACT is the yanks cannot afford to sack him.

What part of them FACTS do you not understand?

Im being serious. Quit posting your sh!t from them news forums thats all it is is sh!t, you havent been right about the yanks, ML, RBS or Rafa stop it, stop it now.

you live in a very strange world, and i have been very right about ML and RBS. i have been posting what has been going on, not even your god like self has got anything right about the loan, i was saying that the loan was going to be taken again and you was saying  it was not going to happen.

anyway i dont get much info on the loan now and if i do i dont tend to post it on here.

we both know G&H need top leave the club but right now they are cutting the loan down.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 am

lakes10 wrote:not even your god like self has got anything right about the loan,

Since when have I said I have inside knowledge about the loan? The emails I get sent I post up I do not pass it on as my own info.
I know your game and what you are up to you are just waiting for Rafa to be sacked to say see I told you so, thats the top and bottom of it. No more no less.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am

lakes10 wrote:I sure Benitez would have been sacked tonight if we did not get all the points.

there are so mamy reports saying that Rafa was told he must win tonight if he was to get anymoney to spend and to keep him at the club.

we did not look good tonight and in truth if it was another team we would not have won.

Torres just stopped his boss from getting the sack.

Don't be stupid.

I'm not a pro-Rafa fan of late but it's blindingly obvious that Rafa was never going to be sacked if we didn't win.

How about instead of being a negative git all your life, try enjoying the win.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:not even your god like self has got anything right about the loan,

Since when have I said I have inside knowledge about the loan? The emails I get sent I post up I do not pass it on as my own info.
I know your game and what you are up to you are just waiting for Rafa to be sacked to say see I told you so, thats the top and bottom of it. No more no less.

Not wanting to start a big witch hunt here but i am getting sick of all this bullsh!t.

Lets start a lakes 'ave heard from a contact thread'
Every time he gets some of his insightful information for us he can put it in there, we can then keep an eye on how much of it comes true easier.

What dya reckon peeps ?

My guess is we will get none of it coming true but am prepared to give him a chance.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:58 am

I hope this amazing injury time winner will finally make the manager keep our best players on the pitch untill the end of the match.

a one-legged torres or gerrard is better than 50% of premier league players, so i hope this is the end of the 82nd minute substitution of a (tired) nando or stevie.

After 70 mins last night, Nando looked $hagged, i bet rafa was itching to bring him off for ngog, :)

anyway  we won !

happy times are here again!
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 am

What dya reckon peeps ?

My guess is we will get none of it coming true but am prepared to give him a chance.

I've been reading lakes10 info for a while and he doesn't seem to have been too spot on.

That's said, he never bothered me as he focuses more on posting his stuff rather than attacking others', I don't agree some posts that even asked to ban him. If you don't believe a rumour or insight, just ignore it.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 am

Sabre wrote:
What dya reckon peeps ?

I've been reading lakes10 info for a while and he doesn't seem to have been too spot on.

That's said, he never bothered me as he focuses more on posting his stuff rather than attacking others', I don't agree some posts that even asked to ban him. If you don't believe a rumour or insight, just ignore it.

Sabre thats what we have been doing for about 2 years mate.

The stuff about the take overs and the loans has been ridiculous enough.
But then when you get the 'i've heard Rafa was going to be sacked if he didnt win last night'
thats just absurd, he didnt get sacked when we lost at the bottom club but would have if we lost in one of our tougher away fixtures ?

Give it a rest lakes.

mick sorry to derail your thread mate.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby bigmick » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

Yes Lakes talks utter b0ll0cks, but lets face it he ain't on his own. I personally think his "contacts" are figments of his imagination and he talks out of his erse, but he doesn't bother me any and he seems like a nice lad so whats the bother? He can no doubt point to numerous examples over the last few years where it isn't just his opinion that I've been talking out of my erse, it is proven in fact. Given that, I am loathe to criticise him overly.

He is also occasionally right you've got to give him that. Me an him know the score, make loads of pronouncements and you're bound to be right occasionally :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:29 am

Ben Patrick wrote:Lets start a lakes 'ave heard from a contact thread'
Every time he gets some of his insightful information for us he can put it in there, we can then keep an eye on how much of it comes true easier.

What dya reckon peeps ?

Bamaga Man has done the dirty deed fill your boots Lakes :D

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27473
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion