Torres against villa, could it be.... - Our adrian heath/mark rbins moment?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I sure Benitez would have been sacked tonight if we did not get all the points.

there are so mamy reports saying that Rafa was told he must win tonight if he was to get anymoney to spend and to keep him at the club.

we did not look good tonight and in truth if it was another team we would not have won.

Torres just stopped his boss from getting the sack.

Dont be fecking soft , now your going over the top.

RAFA WAS NOT GONNA BE SACKED IF WE LOST TONIGHT, END OF,

Of course he was Nan , Bloomberg said so.

OH .OK :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I sure Benitez would have been sacked tonight if we did not get all the points.

there are so mamy reports saying that Rafa was told he must win tonight if he was to get anymoney to spend and to keep him at the club.

we did not look good tonight and in truth if it was another team we would not have won.

Dont be fecking soft , now your going over the top.

RAFA WAS NOT GONNA BE SACKED IF WE LOST TONIGHT, END OF,

I need to say no more Nan you know we sing from the same song sheet.

"Torres saved Rafa's job"

laughable to say the least but for one of our own fans to write it in this thread is just stupid

:no
roberto green

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Lakes quit your bullsh!t once and for all.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:24 pm

roberto green wrote:laughable to say the least but for one of our own fans to write it as there thread topic is just stupid

Eh? I never said Torres saved Rafa's job.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 pm

bigmick wrote:Torres saved Rafa's job tonight

Yes you did!!  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 pm

LFC2007 wrote:It was good wasn't it? :D

Yeah sure was,I dropped my fanta and ran about like a loon cheering my head off!

And my neighbour banged the wall complaining....ooops!
Sorry ginger! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Dunno why people cant just be happy that we won, its been a boss chrimbo period and under Rafa we are always stronger the 2nd half of the season. Just celebrate the win and be happy im over the moon I thought we played really well tonight.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Lakes you need to pi$$ off with your idle speculation, I swear you just make the s.hit up to look as though 'your in the know'.

Cut it out will ya.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

bigmick wrote:
roberto green wrote:laughable to say the least but for one of our own fans to write it as there thread topic is just stupid

Eh? I never said Torres saved Rafa's job.

Sorry mate I miss read and thought lakes had started the thread with that bull :censored:
roberto green

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

made in UK wrote:Lakes you need to pi$$ off with your idle speculation, I swear you just make the s.hit up to look as though 'your in the know'.

Cut it out will ya.

Totally agree cant believe he actually types that sh!t and expects us to believe it.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Mick , how do you do it mate ? You even start a postive thread about how this could be the turning point in our season and you stll get sh!t .  :suspect:  :no  :laugh:  The mind boggles.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

it was such a great moment that i managed to jump about 3 feet in the air while in some kind of 'duck and cover' position, and to scream loudly without stopping chewing my nails to shreds.

if there was ever anything this team needed to get a bit of belief back was a battling performance against a good side on their patch and scoring a last minute winner. if we can't kick on from this then we don't deserve it.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 pm

:buttrock  :buttrock

:buttrock

:buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 pm

andy_g wrote:it was such a great moment that i managed to jump about 3 feet in the air while in some kind of 'duck and cover' position, and to scream loudly without stopping chewing my nails to shreds.

if there was ever anything this team needed to get a bit of belief back was a battling performance against a good side on their patch and scoring a last minute winner. if we can't kick on from this then we don't deserve it.

i agree mate that was just what the doctor ordered, made up and im just going to enjoy the moment and have a drink.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Sabre » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Mick , how do you do it mate ? You even start a postive thread about how this could be the turning point in our season and you stll get sh!t .  :suspect:  :no  :laugh:  The mind boggles.

Bigmick knows that those ricochets are "part and parcel of football". That was lucky. Lucky was aswell to have Torres to finnish that one and not Kuyt.

He knows these things happen in football, even strange bad luck things like the red balloon. He doesn't mean really that we only won because of luck, just as we haven't been struggling just because of bad luck.

We all know Bigmick knows his football and knows these obvious things, so perhaps some of us take that ricochet comment as a bit provoking. But in a day like this, no one should get on his neck because of that, we needed a victory too much.

As for the question, well, football is an state of mind, and when you are in a winning strike you have to get the chance.

So I hereby abandon my rotation policy oficially, and I advocate to give minutes to Aquilani, Gerrard, and Torres as much as possible. The only but, is the risk of injury in Torres, look at what happened to Fabregas because forcing him the other day.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion