Torres against villa, could it be.... - Our adrian heath/mark rbins moment?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

:buttrock  :buttrock

:bowdown

:buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

made in UK wrote:Lakes you need to pi$$ off with your idle speculation, I swear you just make the s.hit up to look as though 'your in the know'.

Cut it out will ya.

no i will not stop it, all i do is post the stuff that is coming into the news hubs.

just dont read my post if you dont like them

mate i dont need to make things up, if i did i would sure make them better than what the :censored: the news hubs get.

if you understand how things work you would know that 90% of what comes in is :censored:, but from time to time they get a load of reports saying the same thing, this is then flaged and looked at, it then might be reported on the news, dont forget that this is the only the stuff they get in about Liverpool, theey get 100 of reports about every club and area and the world every day, its only that my mates passes them on to me, most never see the light of day.

so yes a lot of it is :censored:......and i have said that myself a lot of the time.

apart from that i could talk about how they do the edits on MOTD lol but that would just be boring lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Lakes for the last time RAFAEL BENITEZ will not be leaving Liverpool football club for either the next 4 years or at the end of the season, unless he resigns himself.
The simple FACT is the yanks cannot afford to sack him.

What part of them FACTS do you not understand?

Im being serious. Quit posting your sh!t from them news forums thats all it is is sh!t, you havent been right about the yanks, ML, RBS or Rafa stop it, stop it now.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 pm

but what were trying to say nicely to you Lakes  is . we know more than the fecking journos were do you think they get there stories from, they trawl through the forums , see a few Rafa should be sacked posts an then put there own spin on it, We give them the news, We have proved that on here , get in there Scotty, lad,
once and for all and for the last time, all the gossip and news comes from the forums or fans sites,
Last edited by NANNY RED on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 am

Ciggy wrote:Dunno why people cant just be happy that we won, its been a boss chrimbo period and under Rafa we are always stronger the 2nd half of the season. Just celebrate the win and be happy im over the moon I thought we played really well tonight.

A bit of sense....well said
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:18 am

NANNY RED wrote:We give them the news, We have proved that on here , get in there Scotty, lad,
once and for all and for the last time, all the gossip and news comes from the forums or fans sites,

When are you referring to Nan? Must have missed it.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 am

fivecups wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:We give them the news, We have proved that on here , get in there Scotty, lad,

When are you referring to Nan? Must have missed it.

:laugh:  :laugh: Mr Scott Parker, :laugh:

Lakes mates didnt know nothing about that  :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am

Stop picking on Lakes and just enjoy the win. I haven't stopped smiling since Torres goal went in  :D
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am

s@int wrote:Stop picking on Lakes and just enjoy the win. I haven't stopped smiling since Torres goal went in  :D

Saint noone is pickin on him mate , but you dont come on and say straight after an important win for us , that the news he heard was Fernando just saved Rafa from the sack, we were all made up ,still are ,it should of just been left like that , without any gossip from here or there , 

Ive got a smile on me face an all but a whopper of an headache,  :laugh: to much stress
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 am

s@int wrote:Stop picking on Lakes and just enjoy the win. I haven't stopped smiling since Torres goal went in  :D

He asks for it by constantly posting unadulterated bullsh!t day after day after day.

Everyone was happy then he comes out with that rubbish.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 am

NANNY RED wrote:

Saint noone is pickin on him mate , but you dont come on and say straight after an important win for us , that the news he heard was Fernando just saved Rafa from the sack, we were all made up ,still are ,it should of just been left like that , without any gossip from here or there , 

Ive got a smile on me face an all but a whopper of an headache,  :laugh: to much stress

I treat all gossip the same Nan, if I like the rumour..... its true, and if I don't like it...... its obviously b0llocks.  :D

Same with Lakes (sorry mate) anything he posts I don't like is cr@p, anything he posts I like its gold.
account deleted by request

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

lakes10 wrote:I sure Benitez would have been sacked tonight if we did not get all the points.

there are so mamy reports saying that Rafa was told he must win tonight if he was to get anymoney to spend and to keep him at the club.

we did not look good tonight and in truth if it was another team we would not have won.

Torres just stopped his boss from getting the sack.

either stop posting your ridiculous blags or dont post at all.

He didnt get sacked when we lost at pompey but would have tonight ?

Feck off, you get worse with your bullsheeeet !
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Number 9 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 am

Right Lakes just post how ya feel from now on...it does'nt matter what they are but ffs lad stop the speculation will ya?

I aint been on too much in the last few months and wont be after I get back to work but ffs lad come on...you have made endless stories on here and they dont come true....We aint saying you are full of shi'te but your "source" is taking the P...ignore it and be yourself!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 am

I actually don't mind what Lakes posts, because whenever you read them, you automatically just take it with a pinch of salt and it usually means the opposite.

Now, nevermind the fact that Torres got a few lucky breaks that lead to his chance. Who gives a f*ck how it got to his feet, fact is he dispatched it after having a terrible game feeding on the sh*t Benayoun was giving him, or trying to give him. He persisted, got a sniff, and took the chance when it came. That's what he's there for, and that's why he's the best striker on the planet...and he's ours. The rest of the side did their jobs equally as well, apart from Yossi. We deserved to win regardless of what the gobshyte Andy Gray says. We were the better side by far, but credit to Villa for cutting out our attempted through balls, even if most were poor efforts. On a better day, two or three of them gets past and it's game over by half time.

I felt the most important aspect today was the defense. To build a run, that defense has to be up to it to keep goals out. It's been our undoing far too many times this season and is one of the main reasons why we're so far off the pace. A clean sheet was as vital as Torres' goal IMO, so well done the defense. Skrt needs to buck his idea's up, though. He near sold the game when he came on tackling like a maniac. He wasn't even aware where the chalk was. :angry:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Mick , how do you do it mate ? You even start a postive thread about how this could be the turning point in our season and you stll get sh!t .  :suspect:  :no  :laugh:  The mind boggles.

I know I'm totally out of order Igor, how dare I say that this could be a significant turning point not just on our season but in our era. How dare I compare it to Adrian Heath's goal at Oxford, or Mark Robin's at Forest, both of which were widely acredited afterwards with being significant turning points in their respective clubs history.

I'm absolutely out of order, sorry to everyone. I should have just said "get in there  :buttrock" and left it at that. Aplogies again   :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion