The houllier debate - For those who wish to join in

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:19 pm

The Houllier Debate

Amazingly people are still comparing Houllier with Fergie, the fact that he'd have to win 3 titles in the next 5 years to still compare is above their heads.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:50 pm

Hello Owzat, Havent been about lately but my opinion has'nt changed Houllier has done all he is capable of doing for Liverpool.  That dosent make him abad person or possibly even a bad manager, but the Liverpool job is special.  Its a job for a top manager who has ambition but more importantly know how.  My prediction has been that we won't get the champions league position and I don't see any reason to change my mind.  I would add that I think Villa will get the fourth place, your a love stats so just look at their climb up the table under O'Leary.  Its always the same someone falls into the relegation battle and someone like Chelsea last year makes a late run up the inside for the places.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion