No debate? - Latest from houllier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby banana » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:37 pm

Houllier says "There is no debate cabout my future"

I guess if there was no debate you did not have to say this...
5000 empty seats against Charlton, how many empty seat will there be this week? My guess is 10 000...

Still no debate?
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:05 am

Some Charlatan fans reckon their team is more watchable, but I wonder how their crowds compare now as to when they weren't in contention for Europe ???
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:16 am

Sadly, I do seriously beleive that these and so many of GH's previous press confrence quotes are the words of a drowning man.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:32 am

Well, here we go again!
I'm off to the match shortly and as usual I have no idea what sort of team performance I will see today.
It never used to be like that years ago - I couldn't wait for match days then. Now I'm more nervous than excited.
Distant memories of some great teams and former players keep filling my thoughts and drive me on.
I hope the boys at least show some guts today and play some aggressive, and entertaining stuff.
The supporters cannot put up with this yo-yo ride any longer.
And GH! -if things don't go to plan today please do not insult our intelligence anymore by coming up with another batch of feeble excuses.
It ain't cheap watching footie these days - it's about time I got my monies worth, and it's about time I watched a team that was proud to wear that famous shirt.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:39 am

I too am off to the game to-day dont know what to expect? just hope the players have a bit of passion in them. we need a positive display, something to get the fans excited and interested? i know we are asking a lot from some players, but its their future they are playing for and if they are not intrested then they can p#ss-off!!.  ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:41 am

Maybe they are as fed up with Houllier's management as we are. Henchoz has spoken out - is he the only one who feels that way? Gerrard has spoken out in defence of Houllier, but he was bound to as captain and as a scouse through and through, he has strong feelings.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:55 am

Its got that way now, that i dont even bother to read GHs or certain players comments in the newspapers about `how we will turn it around` we have heard it all to often it has become monotonous. GH is already talking `cr#p` about "winning the league next season" that might be so, but not with this bunch of no-hopers it wont happen unless there is a big clear-out this summer. :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion