The anti-kewell brigade - Can we dispell the myth of the final

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:18 am

kewells gay
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:06 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:kewells gay

Is that all your f....king newbies can offer up ffs no wonder this forum has turn to sh ite...........oh its you Judge, oops sorry carry on mate  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:27 am

7_Kewell wrote:I have just watched The Final for the first time since the night, and couldn't help but remember people going on about Kewell's celebrations.  People were claiming the guy was running around, doing gymnastics and had basically fiened his injury.

Well, i've just watched it again and can say that those people were talking utter :censored:!  After the match, Kewell was hopping most of the time, with one leg bent (obviously to protect his torn groin) and at best limping around!  When Dudek saved the last pen, he was one of the last guys to reach the group and his hopping/limping/injury was very obvious.

Let's not forget Carra was suffering with bad cramp towards the end (on the podium he was struggling to stand) yet he managed to jump up and down, kewell done the same, usally leaning on people.  So let's stop the slagging off, because the fact he had an operation 2 days later proves there was a problem.  A torn groin is a nasty injury and to be honest, even Carra wouldn't have been able to play through it!

i'm not defending his poor/lackluster performances (when fit) but it does get up my nose when people make stuff
up.  :angry:  :angry:

So let's see what a fully fit Harry Kewell can provide before we decide to write him off, shall we?

rant over

Sorry mate - Kewell is the only Liverpool player i dont rate and i dont like - mailnly due to the fact that he tends to get his way through and in the squad for the big games and then limps out after 5 mins. He is very fragile and is no where close to what he was (for a short period, once upon a time .. long long ago), i dont believe he will do any better next season.
Chelsea forever.

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:28 am

laza wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:kewells gay

Is that all your f....king newbies can offer up ffs no wonder this forum has turn to sh ite...........oh its you Judge, oops sorry carry on mate  :D

i hate cheeky kids  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:31 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:i hate cheeky kids  :D

Then how come you're always hanging around playgrounds handing out sweets ?    ???

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:32 am

woof woof ! wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:i hate cheeky kids  :D

Then how come you're always hanging around playgrounds handing out sweets ?    ???

its coz me and you are working shifts mate  :D

ner ner  :rasp

judge 1
woof 0
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:39 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:ner ner  :rasp

judge 1
woof 0

Yep, as I suspected , you've definitely spent way to much time hanging around playgrounds .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:00 am

woof woof ! wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:ner ner  :rasp

judge 1
woof 0

Yep, as I suspected , you've definitely spent way to much time hanging around playgrounds .

i hate cheeky OAP's aswell  :D   :;):
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:20 pm

azriahmad wrote:Easier said than done, my friend. This guy has shown what a tiny heart he has and never try or show any commitment and pride. Does not even deserve half a chance, let alone being given a break by all of the Reds' fans.

With you on this one.
I feel liked i've wrote this about 10 times as kewell is often the topic of conversation.
I was really pleased and excited when he signed as i thought he could create the width and attacking flair that we had lacked.
He looked half decent at best the first half of the season but give him his due he scored some vital goals.
Since then he has gone backwards to a rate whereas i cant see him ever getting back to what he was at leeds.
I know he has stuggled with injuries, but to seem him trudging round half hearted in the prized no7 shirt knocks me sick.
He showns no desire or commitment to get back to what he was, and really let Rafa down when we needed him last year.
Everyone who is standing by you...i applaud as diehard fans.
But dont forget the Champions league trophy he celebrating winning so much in May...he actually refused to turn out in when we had noone else.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:41 pm

i saw kewell on tv the other when they interviewed him at his home. he has several nice cars, including a Hummer, and when the mood takes him a gun metal porsche.

it makes me mad that folk like him get paid for old rope. whats he on...60 grand a week, and does nothing for his money, even when is he is fit.

i bet there are lots of people on here who work hard for absolute peanuts and still try when things are down
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rafasredmen » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:58 pm

I think the reason people get on Kewells back is the fact that no one denies he is a talented player and to have a player who can go past people at Liverpool would be a bonus that the team doesn't really have and haven't had for a long time.The facts are though that Kewell has never really performed for us his injury problems always seem to be used as an excuse unlike Xavi and Cisse who couldn't wait to get playing again.I think this will be the make or break season for Harry as the signings of Zenden and Gonzales show,but maybe with the number of games to play this season and the fact Gonzales is only on loan may give him a chance to show us what a good player he can be.
rafasredmen

Postby stapo1000 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:06 pm

I've been really disappointed with kewell over the last few seasons as have most but it is unfair to make him the scapegoat after he gets a nasty injury in the final. I'm remaining optomistic that we'll see the harry kewell of old after he makes a full recovery from his groin problem.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:54 pm

Injured my :censored: :censored:.

He couldn't wait to leave the pitch.

He's a liability and a disgrace to the club. The sooner he leaves the better. How ANYONE can defend this lazy waster is beyond a joke.

He has all the ability in the world and can't be arsed using it. Knocks me bloody sick. Deserved the booing he got when he was brought off in the final.
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:55 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Injured my :censored: :censored:.

He couldn't wait to leave the pitch.

He's a liability and a disgrace to the club. The sooner he leaves the better. How ANYONE can defend this lazy waster is beyond a joke.

He has all the ability in the world and can't be arsed using it. Knocks me bloody sick. Deserved the booing he got when he was brought off in the final.

:D Welcome back Stu
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:09 pm

the sooner rafa's sells kewell the better.

i'd rather pay uncle bulgaria a salary, at least he had talant and used it 100%
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion