The All New ROY HODGSON THREAD - Official "appreciation" thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:Wind people up get banned and come back a few hours later under another alias, maybe this forum only actaully has about 10 members  ???

And the Roy lovers are all the same people, cause I dont know any Liverpool fan that fuckin likes him  :laugh:

:laugh:
You really are very childish arent you? "Roy lovers"? Really? Who?

???

Youre probably right that no-one likes him, but I dont know anyone who so hysterically and irrationally hates him as much as you.
I would love to see your face if hes still here tomorrow, especially if we lose...

:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:38 pm

roberto green wrote:
lakes10 wrote:for a start, some of the things that have been said about our manager have been very sick....even more so as they have come from liverpool fans.

now, yes i have said things about our old manager but never as nasty as what has been posted about Roy.

I wish the team the best who ever the manager is and as with Rafa i wish to be proved wrong about what i think he can do for the club.

as for tonights game, he is damed even if he wins...why

well if he picks a full team and we win but get beat by man u at the weekend some will say he should have rested key players.

if he rests key players tonight and we get a draw or get beat then most will say he got it wrong and should be sacked.

yes there are fan on here that wish to club to get beat tonight....they know who they are and shame on them.

good luck team and Roy tonight.

Lakes Roy has had it easy compared to Rafa.

The things Rafa was called by Rival fans and portrayed by the media especially Sky Sports was downright nasty, The good thing about Rafa though was he didn't give it sh!T about any of them because he stood up and spoke for us and DEFENDED our players (unlike Roy with Torres), Something Roy would ever do because he simply doesn't get the club.

Are you fecking deluded fella???

You crack me up mate. and what has what rival fans say about our managers have to do with anything? We're talking about our own fecking fans for fecks sake!!!

Muppets like you with that oh so funny picture, just making yourself out to be a twit and moron who knows nothing about Liverpool or the way the fans should react to there own manager or player!!!
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:40 pm

It was nice hearing from you daws... :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:42 pm

yeah...lol..back on the 10th when my self imposed kinda ban is lfted!!!

Come on LFC, whoever manages you, we want to win and have fun and stuff
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

lakes10 wrote:for a start, some of the things that have been said about our manager have been very sick....even more so as they have come from liverpool fans.

now, yes i have said things about our old manager but never as nasty as what has been posted about Roy.

I wish the team the best who ever the manager is and as with Rafa i wish to be proved wrong about what i think he can do for the club.

well if he picks a full team and we win but get beat by man u at the weekend some will say he should have rested key players.

if he rests key players tonight and we get a draw or get beat then most will say he got it wrong and should be sacked.

yes there are fan on here that wish to club to get beat tonight....they know who they are and shame on them.

Thing is, Lakes, that many Liverpool supporters never recognised him as manager in the first place. Me included.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

metalhead wrote:It was nice hearing from you daws... :D

:laugh:
I miss him already
Thommo's perm

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Well this thread didnt last long until it went up in smoke with all the flames
Benny The Noon

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Dawson was banned?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

Thing is, Lakes, that many Liverpool supporters never recognised him as manager in the first place. Me included.

And that gives people the right to mock and disrespect the manager of LFC?
Very offensive and inconsiderate to those of us who accepted him as the current manager
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Dawson was banned?

lol.. like 3 weeks ago
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Well this thread didnt last long until it went up in smoke with all the flames

Did you expect anything different from Igor, Ciggy and Emerald?
:talktothehand
Thommo's perm

Postby supersub » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Very offensive and inconsiderate to those of us who accepted him as the current manager

One can't imagine the hurt you feel at this moment......

Fancy some cheese, anyone :upside:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Well this thread didnt last long until it went up in smoke with all the flames

Did you expect anything different from Igor Ciggy and Emerald?
:talktothehand

I thought it was a fine effort by yourself too help de-rail another thread...........wouldn't be the first time either :;):
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:55 pm

supersub wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Very offensive and inconsiderate to those of us who accepted him as the current manager

One can't imagine the hurt you feel at this moment......

Fancy some cheese, anyone :upside:

Dont you worry about me matey, Im not upset anymore.
Let the selfish, ignorant beauts have their way.
Que sera, sera...
Thommo's perm

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

And that gives people the right to mock and disrespect the manager of LFC?
Very offensive and inconsiderate to those of us who accepted him as the current manager

Who said he was manager of LFC?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion