The All New ROY HODGSON THREAD - Official "appreciation" thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

It was a sense of humor type comment I was saying anyways :D

but yes, I do agree that some have went over the line and forgot to calm down and be sensible for a bit. I think he is out of his depth and needs to go ASAP, but I'm not going to resort into posting Owl pictures or call him names.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:Seriously folks, this is a Liverpool Forum right? Just so I don't get confused and think I'm in red cafe.

He should go before you fans really start to hate each other! I've seen betetr harmoney at an 80s Millwall Luton Match.

From what I've read, some posters just aren't as pathetic as others. Maybe some like to hate a manager, before a ball has been kicked. And those same posters probably revel in the fact Liverpool are languishing mid table.

You used to have great fans and be a great club, don't let yourselves down. Sure Roy hasn't exactly exceeded expectations and I'm surprised hes lasted as long as he has, the way he has been treated since day one.

Maybe that is how football works nowadays, no respect, it all has to be now now now or toys are thrown out of the prma

RIP football

Do we f*ck. Catch yourself on.

No one wants Roy and his small club mentality here, and those that do want him here must be content with being mid table.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:Seriously folks, this is a Liverpool Forum right? Just so I don't get confused and think I'm in red cafe.

He should go before you fans really start to hate each other! I've seen betetr harmoney at an 80s Millwall Luton Match.

From what I've read, some posters just aren't as pathetic as others. Maybe some like to hate a manager, before a ball has been kicked. And those same posters probably revel in the fact Liverpool are languishing mid table.

You used to have great fans and be a great club, don't let yourselves down. Sure Roy hasn't exactly exceeded expectations and I'm surprised hes lasted as long as he has, the way he has been treated since day one.

Maybe that is how football works nowadays, no respect, it all has to be now now now or toys are thrown out of the prma

RIP football

No one wants Roy and his small club mentality here, and those that do want him here must be content with being mid table.

That's fine, but you don't need to be so childish and retarded about it. You're becoming a mockery of yourselves. Just thought you were better than that but all fans have changed nowadays. On here there is that REDBEER and roberto with the Ferguson jokes, that's not the Shankly way to behave is it?

Never mind how badly Roy has done in your opinions, no Liverpool manager deserves the way he's been treated by some on here.

That's just how I see it mate, that's how the rest of the football world sees it as well, and it makes the football community laugh, which is sad, as I love your club, the rich history, the great nights you have had. Don't throw all the history away by being like this though.
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:I'm just saying Metalhead, from a different perspective. A lot of my lot don't like Arsene, but if ANY of them staretd making jokes about him and Redknapp like you do about Fergie, they'd be kicked off the site straight away... it's actually funny to see how childish some of the fans on here are...

don't like the guy, want him gone, thats fine. But the way some speak you'd think Roy was the antichrist and worse than your last 2 owners.. hilariously embarressing of your fans

Roy Hodgson is one of the last remants of the previous atrocious regime. The sooner he f*cks off, the quicker this club gets to move on from it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

RIP football

That's fine, but you don't need to be so childish and retarded about it. You're becoming a mockery of yourselves. Just thought you were better than that but all fans have changed nowadays. On here there is that REDBEER and roberto with the Ferguson jokes, that's not the Shankly way to behave is it?

Never mind how badly Roy has done in your opinions, no Liverpool manager deserves the way he's been treated by some on here.

That's just how I see it mate, that's how the rest of the football world sees it as well, and it makes the football community laugh, which is sad, as I love your club, the rich history, the great nights you have had. Don't throw all the history away by being like this though.

Listen, fella - don't come on here and patronise. You won't be greeted very well for it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

RIP football

Listen, fella - don't come on here and patronise. You won't be greeted very well for it.

No I can tell, you lot just ban anyone who doesn't chirp the right words... democracy at it's finest 'mate'

(No wonder all the good posters left)  :D
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Heard on Talksport that this will be RHs last game as manager of Liverpool FC regardless of result. Anybody else heard this or know anything about this?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

RIP football

No I can tell, you lot just ban anyone who doesn't chirp the right words... democracy at it's finest 'mate'

And how would you know that? Pull the other one FFS.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Heard on Talksport that this will be RHs last game as manager of Liverpool FC regardless of result. Anybody else heard this or know anything about this?

If it's from Talkshyte, then it's probably not true. Although I hope it is.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld wrote:No I can tell, you lot just ban anyone who doesn't chirp the right words... democracy at it's finest 'mate'

Do one ginge  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Its on SSN now...
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

I think he'll be gone tonight.  rumours are gathering.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

metalhead wrote:Its on SSN now...

What did they report?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm

metalhead wrote:Its on SSN now...

What is?