Suarez better than messi? - He is!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am

RedSi35 wrote:I dont who is better.......messi or suarez?

But there's only one way to find out................FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Suarez wins by an ear :D

:D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:22 am

Some thread crack me up :D :D

On a serious note, Messi is the best player on the planet right now, arguably the best of all time.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 am

I don't really think it matters who is the best! What is fantastic is that Luis Suarez is ours and he is being compared to a player who is up there with the very best that there has ever been. What price would you put on Suarez's head at the moment? For me a minimum of £60m if his finishing improves a little!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

Suarez is a top player, but this isn't up for debate really is it?!

Messi is the best player I have ever seen.  Suarez isn't even the best I've seen in a Liverpool shirt.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 pm

john craig wrote:Suarez is a top player, but this isn't up for debate really is it?!

Messi is the best player I have ever seen.  Suarez isn't even the best I've seen in a Liverpool shirt.

That

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

Ooooooo.... The ghost of MJ...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:30 pm

babu wrote:
john craig wrote:Suarez is a top player, but this isn't up for debate really is it?!

That

This
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 pm

I'd prefer to see Liverpool play great football as a team and not one star man like Suarez involved in all the offensives and the goals. Because if this is the case, then one or both of the BIG 2 clubs in Spain will want him and he'll take it without a second thought esp. if we cannot provide CL football. Then where will that leave Liverpool? Scary thought indeed......
alwayslfc

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 am

alwayslfc wrote:I'd prefer to see Liverpool play great football as a team and not one star man like Suarez involved in all the offensives and the goals. Because if this is the case, then one or both of the BIG 2 clubs in Spain will want him and he'll take it without a second thought esp. if we cannot provide CL football. Then where will that leave Liverpool? Scary thought indeed......

Oh! The eternal pessimist! The idea of getting new owners and one of the great football minds of all time(Dalglish?) to take over from pastures old, was to get this club back right at the top. Where we belong. Where we used to be.

If I have to read to your scum-tinted views much more then I'm gonna self-combust
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby alwayslfc » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:45 am

jimmy brighton wrote:
alwayslfc wrote:I'd prefer to see Liverpool play great football as a team and not one star man like Suarez involved in all the offensives and the goals. Because if this is the case, then one or both of the BIG 2 clubs in Spain will want him and he'll take it without a second thought esp. if we cannot provide CL football. Then where will that leave Liverpool? Scary thought indeed......

Oh! The eternal pessimist! The idea of getting new owners and one of the great football minds of all time(Dalglish?) to take over from pastures old, was to get this club back right at the top. Where we belong. Where we used to be.

If I have to read to your scum-tinted views much more then I'm gonna self-combust

[quote]

I have a private mail for you. Please open it.
alwayslfc

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:58 am

alwayslfc wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:

I have a private mail for you. Please open it.

Aww c'mon.  Keep the flame war in public view.  We could use some entertainment on here. :p
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby alwayslfc » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:10 am

The Good Yank wrote:Aww c'mon.  Keep the flame war in public view.  We could use some entertainment on here. :p

[quote]

I don't intend to. That's why I prefer to PM him.
alwayslfc

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

dundreamin wrote:luis suarez IS better than messi, IMHO why? Because he's playing in a team that are inferior to Barcelona's. Which I hate to admit. But if it was possible to just swap player for player. Messi would not come near to what Luis has done at offer in the time he he's been here. DISCUSS

Benny The Noon

Postby dundreamin » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

You miserable b.astrds suarez has to be better,because he plays for LFC
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am

This thread is reminiscent of Stu The Red and his bromance towards Dean Ashton.

:D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion