Strongest 11 for upcoming games

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 am

With players performing well its will be nice selection headache for Klopp. Something we have lacked in recent years is a strong bench. Glad that we are slowly beginning to have a squad that is getting better and better.

Right Hendo and DS back. Where will they fit in?
Will Klopp rotate benteke and DS?

Personally i'd like to see this.

Mignolet

Clyne skertel Lovren moreno

Lucas   Henderson

Lallana coutinho  Firminho

Sturridge

I got a feeling we will see some scintillating attacking displays from firm couts and studge. Something similar to suarez sterling and studge in the title race season.
Given we have plenty of games i feel many will be rotated.
I see Emre can and Milner rotated with Hendo.
Sakho when back will take Lovrens place.

Thoughts guys?
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:41 am

redshade » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:15 am wrote:With players performing well its will be nice selection headache for Klopp. Something we have lacked in recent years is a strong bench. Glad that we are slowly beginning to have a squad that is getting better and better.

Right Hendo and DS back. Where will they fit in?
Will Klopp rotate benteke and DS?

Personally i'd like to see this.

Mignolet

Clyne skertel Lovren moreno

Lucas   Henderson

Lallana coutinho  Firminho

Sturridge

I got a feeling we will see some scintillating attacking displays from firm couts and studge. Something similar to suarez sterling and studge in the title race season.
Given we have plenty of games i feel many will be rotated.
I see Emre can and Milner rotated with Hendo.
Sakho when back will take Lovrens place.

Thoughts guys?

Good. Agreed with the lineup but still not convinced with Henderson. It looks obvious that we are crying out for a classy CM.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 pm

I was thinking about the same line-up. Milner should be the first to be dropped, no doubt about that. Don't mind the guy being at the club, he's just not good enough to start week in week out. He's the best when used as an impact sub anyway. Who to drop for Henderson is something to think about though. All things considered, it should probably be Can. Although I like the kid, he hasn't been the best recently and although he was great yesterday he's just not consistent enough. It's expected considering his age though.

So those two should be dropped and make way for Sturridge and Hendo. With that starting line-up and a bench with the likes of Can, Milner, Ibe and Benteke opposition teams will definitely have something to worry about. However, I have one problem, and that's Firmino's position. The lad is not a winger, that's for certain. He's at his best when he's down the middle, either as a number 10 or even as a striker (as we saw yesterday). I will be difficult to play both Coutinho and Firmino in their best position, but I'm sure Klopp will find a way to get the best out of both.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion