Still a lot to play for - Cl and finishing top 4

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 pm

Even though it would have been a daunting task, 2 weeks ago, the Premiership title, or at least a top 2 spot was feasable, and is now clearly an impossibility barring a total collapse of Manure and Chelsea.  But this team cannot focus on what is now lost, it is very imperative that they use this time in Portugal to not only find their Premiership form on January, but to reach an even higher level of play.  Winning the Champions League is still a possibility if we can maximize the teams potential, and would make the season one to remember instead of one that could have been. 
        And looking at the table, we are only 1 point up on Arsenal (who have played one less than we have) and only 3 points up on Bolton, who is in 5th.  I think it would be devastating not to be playing in champions league next year.  It would seriously curtail our chances of luring a world class player to Anfield this summer, and even if we are able to improve the team like everyone thinks they can, we wouldn't be able to take the European trophy, despite being possibly the best team in Europe.
    We still got a lot to fight for, the season is far from over, COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
JoeTerp

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:41 pm

We will finish in the top 4, no doubt about it. 3rd at best.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marianne » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:58 pm

If we are to finish in the top 4, we've got to stop embarrasing defeats like the one at newcastle and beat teams we know we can win! The 2 games against arsenal were not brilliant either really!!!
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:00 pm

yea after i posted I looked at Bolton's schedule and they still have a LOT of tough games left (at spurs, at old trafford, at emirates, at stamford bridge), heck i seem them possibly dropping points at home to blackburn and everton, or reading, but at the moment they are only 3 points behind.
JoeTerp

Postby Marianne » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Bolton are having a fantastic season-well they did last year too so no surprises really! They have got a quality manager who should have maybe been considered more as sven's successor
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:32 pm

Im cheering for chelsea in the title race,2 weeks ago when we beat chelse and arseanl beat united i thought we could still win it  but two bad results puts us out

We will get top four no problem,i think we can still win the champions league,but i want Chelsea to win the league
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marianne » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:36 pm

Chelsea-why chelsea! Theyve had their sniff of success in the past two years! I'd rather drink my own urine than wish for them to win the league! Liverpool still have a chance-slim chance, but a chance and we must support our team til the end! Dont give up on them-have faith and they will reward you with the premiership title.
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby coddy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:43 pm

Marianne wrote:Chelsea-why chelsea! Theyve had their sniff of success in the past two years! I'd rather drink my own urine than wish for them to win the league! Liverpool still have a chance-slim chance, but a chance and we must support our team til the end! Dont give up on them-have faith and they will reward you with the premiership title.

Well said.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Victor Nogin » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:29 pm

وسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرم
Victor Nogin

Postby CarlosRocks » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:31 pm

Victor Nogin wrote:وسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرموسیم اکرم

:help
CarlosRocks

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion