Should we be finishing top 4?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby killerp » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 am

leeroy74 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm wrote:
killerp » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:18 am wrote:
We need that billionaire owner to expect a top 4 finish every year, just make deals happen and not fook around the way we do and get over charged for unpolished rubbish.

A billionaire owner is more than likely a billionaire because of their clever business deals earning them their fortunes.
yeah you'd rather we paid £50m + for players who demand wages of £200k per week that would take our wage bill well over our income which in turn would bankrupt us, put us into administration and subsequently end Liverpool FC?

I see where your going with that

No I meant to say Billionaire LFC FAN owner. The ones that just dish out money without a requirement to pay it back with interest. Like the owner of the club we just played.

You must not have access to very good financial advice if you think a billionaire would run his toy into the ground so quickly. That type of money buys very good advice in legal and accounting to find loopholes you never thought possible. People have been predicting Chelsea's demise for years. FFP was meant to fix that but Chelsea are still buying whoever they want and seem to be making a profit of all things instead of being restrained to the point of making football a fair sport with a level playing field.
killerp

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:54 am

should we be in the top 4? no, history tells us that the top 4 comes from the teams that cost the most in that order, right now I think we have the we are 6th in how much our team is worth so we will end up 6th based on that. but add in players upping their game and their worth will go up and your team cost more we could push into the top 4. make no mistake last year was a very strange year in the prem.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion