:D

or even some....MLB.  :laugh:

Only messing.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm

JoeTerp wrote:When did I say it was his best position?  All I am saying is that its a legitimate point of view. One that people are free to disagree with. But NOT one to be tossed away like the ramblings of a senile old man with :no signs.  So far your only argument is to just say that I'm an ignorant American.  I'll admit my idea if on the fringe some, and that most people wont agree with it, but that should make your argument easier to make, and you shouldn't have to resort to things like go watch some NFL

I actually don't think I called you ignorant.

And the shake of the head emotican doesnt have the word senile beneth it either.

As for your England set-up, well just worry about the USA and continue to discuss Liverpool FC. Your a good poster in those regards even if you have been a die hard supporter for 18 months now.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 pm

I hope he wins the players writer of the year award. Hopefully if we are sucessfull in Europe and or at home he could be a contender for European player of the year too?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Bam wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:When did I say it was his best position?  All I am saying is that its a legitimate point of view. One that people are free to disagree with. But NOT one to be tossed away like the ramblings of a senile old man with :no signs.  So far your only argument is to just say that I'm an ignorant American.  I'll admit my idea if on the fringe some, and that most people wont agree with it, but that should make your argument easier to make, and you shouldn't have to resort to things like go watch some NFL

And the shake of the head emotican doesnt have the word senile beneth it either.

As for your England set-up, well just worry about the USA and continue to discuss Liverpool FC. Your a good poster in those regards even if you have been a die hard supporter for 18 months now.

get off his back man, a fans a fan no matter where their from and i dont feel anymore strongly about our club now after 20years of supporting then i did after 18months so thats irrelavant
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Bam » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 am

RedBlood wrote:
Bam wrote:

get off his back man, a fans a fan no matter where their from and i dont feel anymore strongly about our club now after 20years of supporting then i did after 18months so thats irrelavant

Apparently it is relevant ask Ciggy  :glare:

Anyway I dont remember asking for your advice, after reading some of the absolute s.hit you have posted on here. I dont need it either.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:19 am

Had to laugh at the striker situation which I felt was somewhat ironic. Injured Heskey replaced by Cole who too was injured and replaced by Crouch who too was injured and replaced.

Did anyone else think the "Heskey goal" went in off Skrtel (first) ? I thought Gerrard had a good game, then again Slovakia weren't up to much. Looked at the groups a while ago, it's hard to believe we could have two good teams in our group and some teams have one of any consequence. Is that the Wales campaign over already? Finland aren't that bad a team, with Sami, Litmanen, Forssell, Kuqi, Jaaskelainen and a few other good players, but any team with any ambition to qualify has to be beating them at home.

And why is Dirky boy taking penalties for Holland? Would have thought plenty of their side would be putting themselves forward ahead of him.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 am

Bam wrote:
RedBlood wrote:
Bam wrote:

Anyway I dont remember asking for your advice, after reading some of the absolute s.hit you have posted on here. I dont need it either.

What we don't need is  your digs to one of the good posters remaining here. And nobody asked you for it neither, by the way.

Joe watches not only the first team but keeps track of the reserves and the red men on loan, he's a football fanatic and it's beyond doubt he loves Liverpool. I haven't talked in the last year with many football fans more passionate about football in my country, he watches a lot of football. If you're not going to respect him, at least leave him alone.

Funny that you bring up Ciggy when you disrespect other fans because they're american or spaniards.

Of course you didn't ask me to tell you this, but I tell it to you anyway.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

F.uck off Bruce

I think you are the last person around here who can advise people about 'digs'. I see you are at it again trying to wind Peewee up in another thread. Starting your old flame wars starting the s.hit.

So you can tell me all you want sunshine because I aint going to listen to the pot calling the kettle black.

PS, your not a mod anymore you got booted off of that so stop tryong to act like one, theres a good little boy.  :)

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

No sunshine, I resigned. Among other things to tell the likes of you what I wish without an imbecile telling me a mod shouldn't be acting like that. And what a good move that was, everything was calculated. :;):

Anyhow, I won't discuss your lies and paranoia, I just wanted to defend Joe. I sent no digs to Peewee in the other thread, I wasn't booted off as a mod, and Alonso is a top quality player. That's the reality in the real world. Then, there's your strange world. :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm

:laugh:  Look... I never wanted to be a Mod in the first place. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Yes! A lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree! The crash of the mighty oak! The elm! The larch! With Badbob by my side! We'd sing, sing, sing!
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Mais oui!

:D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Qu'est ce que c'est que ca mon petit ami? :D
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm

s@int wrote:

Qu'est ce que c'est que ca mon petit ami? :D

Les follies de la Newkit, bien sur.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Bam wrote:
RedBlood wrote:
Bam wrote:

im curious did joe ask for your advice??  no thought not you right wing ball bag
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion