Spending over? - Summer spending over

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:22 pm

ok...say chelsea never made that 70 mill bid for raul !
you think if rafa wanted raul (hypothetically speaking) .. would we be able to land him for less than 10 mill ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:25 pm

aCe' wrote:ok...say chelsea never made that 70 mill bid for raul !
you think if rafa wanted raul (hypothetically speaking) .. would we be able to land him for less than 10 mill ?

Definitely not.  You have a point there, mate.  Real Madrid always take us to the cleaners so they'd be asking for the moon.  Fuckers!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:32 pm

cool cool !
by the way...if it were up to you...i mean...in an ideal world were liverpool have as much money as chelsea do ( FCKERS ) ! who would you wanna sign for that forward position ? Someone YOU think would fit our 'system' ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:35 pm

aCe' wrote:cool cool !
by the way...if it were up to you...i mean...in an ideal world were liverpool have as much money as chelsea do ( FCKERS ) ! who would you wanna sign for that forward position ? Someone YOU think would fit our 'system' ?

So tough to answer that one since our 'system' is built around midfield and every striker I'd want to sign you'd want to build the team around.  Off the top of my head, Shevchenko, Crespo or Henry would do nicely!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Upon further reflection, I'd also love to see Klose at Liverpool and I think he would really suit our system.

Alright...enough Champ Manager fantasies!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:09 am

yea... Shevchenko and Henry ! With the quality they offer, would make it in any system imo !

heard Milan were gonna sign Ibrahimovic for 15mill... a good prospect but wasnt all that impressive all the time he's been in serieA. And why would they want to sign Buffon....best goalkeeper in the world and all aside.. dont they have Dida ?! or is he on the move too ?!

Most of you guys couldnt care less i know but... thats our competition in europe !

Aaaand... Juventus -if the deals go on-  by now lost most of their first team player... i think they'r gonna try to keep the rest by offering to loan out all who want out ! I really dont see why they need to keep trezeguet..i mean... they signed bojinov and have zalayeta and delpiero staying for next season !
All the talk about them not saling no more is total bullshyt !
If Rafa cant get the Kuyt he wants....i'd be very dissapointed if we dont atleast try to sign or loan trezeguet instead !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Um Ba » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:24 am

:devil:
Um Ba

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion