Season review

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri May 20, 2005 1:49 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:Stu_the_Red!!, what a useless fu'ck he was

Now now Judge, I see your point though.....
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 20, 2005 2:11 pm

you little **** leej :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 9:18 pm

You've never seen the lad live in the flesh and have probably never seen him for 90 minutes on television either.

So why comment on something you have absoloutely no idea on the face of this earth about?

You couldn't even sit there and tell me what his strengths are or how good he is at a certain skill or whatever, you're making assumptions, that are typical of the "out of town i know everything and you don't""fan" who consistently uses Championship manager as his base for opinions because he plays for Norwich City.

News for ya kids, Defoe played for West Ham in division 1, he's one of the best in the country, Phillips played for Sunderland in division 1 and then came into the premiership and scored 30 league goals.

I've seen Ashton play 6 times live, i've played against him when i played for Stockport reserves on one occassion for 30 minutes, out of all the players i've seen in my life, he's the best player i've played against without question.

Any one who sits there and dismisses Dean Ashton simply hasn't got a clue what they are talking about and are fool. Its as simple as that.

I'm going to assume that this post is direct towards me so you listen to me you arrogant pr1ck. I certainly don't care how many times you've seen Dean Ashton play nor do I care about you playing against him, he's not good enough for this club.

If Milan Baros who was the top goal scorer in Euro 2004 is not good enough for Liverpool Football Club then neither is Dean Ashton whose done f#ck all. Now he has a bright future, he has talent but he's not good enough as this club can do better.

You don't see the likes of Chelsea,Arsenal or Manchester United going for Dean Ashton neither should we because we can certainly do better than Ashton.

I don't play Championship Manager therefore you can go find buy a copy of CM and stick it up your ignorant :censored:, while you're at it you might want to take that torch out of your a$$.

You've pulled the "I go to games blah blah blah and you're not from Liverpool" card way too much on this forum, it's getting too old and too annoying.

If your post wasn't directed me then don't take this personally just take it, have a nice day a$$wipe. :D
Last edited by A.B. on Fri May 20, 2005 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri May 20, 2005 11:02 pm

A.B. wrote:
You've never seen the lad live in the flesh and have probably never seen him for 90 minutes on television either.

So why comment on something you have absoloutely no idea on the face of this earth about?

You couldn't even sit there and tell me what his strengths are or how good he is at a certain skill or whatever, you're making assumptions, that are typical of the "out of town i know everything and you don't""fan" who consistently uses Championship manager as his base for opinions because he plays for Norwich City.

News for ya kids, Defoe played for West Ham in division 1, he's one of the best in the country, Phillips played for Sunderland in division 1 and then came into the premiership and scored 30 league goals.

I've seen Ashton play 6 times live, i've played against him when i played for Stockport reserves on one occassion for 30 minutes, out of all the players i've seen in my life, he's the best player i've played against without question.

Any one who sits there and dismisses Dean Ashton simply hasn't got a clue what they are talking about and are fool. Its as simple as that.

I'm going to assume that this post is direct towards me so you listen to me you arrogant pr1ck. I certainly don't care how many times you've seen Dean Ashton play nor do I care about you playing against him, he's not good enough for this club.

If Milan Baros who was the top goal scorer in Euro 2004 is not good enough for Liverpool Football Club then neither is Dean Ashton whose done f#ck all. Now he has a bright future, he has talent but he's not good enough as this club can do better.

You don't see the likes of Chelsea,Arsenal or Manchester United going for Dean Ashton neither should we because we can certainly do better than Ashton.

I don't play Championship Manager therefore you can go find buy a copy of CM and stick it up your ignorant :censored:, while you're at it you might want to take that torch out of your a$$.

You've pulled the "I go to games blah blah blah and you're not from Liverpool" card way too much on this forum, it's getting too old and too annoying.

If your post wasn't directed me then don't take this personally just take it, have a nice day a$$wipe. :D

i`m not in the habit of defending stu because i dont agree with most he says but i think he`s got a point about ashton.
every time i see him he reminds me of shearer playing for southampton years ago - and when kenny signed him everyone thought daglish was of his rocker. stu also makes a good point about him being a yard slow and thats where i think he falls short of shearer who was quite nippy before his two serious knee injuries. great players dont come pre packaged off the shelves and often someone who looks great for foriegn teams cant produce it over here ( countless foreign superstars like veron and crespo aka "proven world class") and players who look nothing special suddenly turn into the top scorer in premiership history like a certain no.9 for southampton. stu`s general point is correct imo.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 11:07 pm

Stu has a tendency of getting his point across in the wrong way, this is a free f#cking world. We all have different opinions but that is something Stu can't live with, he's right and everyone else is wrong.

He also likes to shove his ability to go to games to those who don't, personally I don't have enough money to travel back and forth from here to Liverpool and pay for hotels, and games. He should be grateful that he can go instead of thinking that he's above everyone else.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri May 20, 2005 11:09 pm

If your post wasn't directed me then don't take this personally just take it, have a nice day a$$wipe.

I didn't see Chelsea or Arsenal sniffing around Alonso either... or Morientes... or Hyypia... or Riise...

A.B. you're pathetic arguements are flawed. You've never seen Ashton play. You've pratically just admitted it, yet you're commenting on his ability?

I'm sorry boy (15 years old i believe?) but how can you comment on something you know absoloutely nothing about and expect to be taken seriously?

Run along and go and play with your toys, when you learn about FOOTBALL, come back. :talktothehand
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 11:14 pm

didn't see Chelsea or Arsenal sniffing around Alonso either... or Morientes... or Hyypia... or Riise...

A.B. you're pathetic arguements are flawed. You've never seen Ashton play. You've pratically just admitted it, yet you're commenting on his ability?

I'm sorry boy (15 years old i believe?) but how can you comment on something you know absoloutely nothing about and expect to be taken seriously?

Run along and go and play with your toys, when you learn about FOOTBALL, come back

Alonso was sniffed by the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Riise? I applaud Riise for a good season but he has to be one of the most static players in the Premiership. Couldn't use his right foot if his life depended on it nor can cross the ball efficiently well enough.

Duff,Robben,Ljungberg,etc... those are quality wingers.

Run along and go and play with your toys, when you learn about FOOTBALL, come back

15 years old? Now I see that you've started pulling numbers out of your a$$ as well. Run along Stu and go f#ck yourself.

Benitez said a couple of months ago that we don't have enough world class players yet here we are talking about signing Dean Ashton who has talent but is no where near world class.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri May 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Stu has a tendency of getting his point across in the wrong way, this is a free f#cking world. We all have different opinions but that is something Stu can't live with, he's right and everyone else is wrong.

He also likes to shove his ability to go to games to those who don't, personally I don't have enough money to travel back and forth from here to Liverpool and pay for hotels, and games. He should be grateful that he can go instead of thinking that he's above everyone else.

Free world? A.B. you of all people can't critisise the fact i have strong opinions. The difference is between me and yourself is i actually have knowledge on the subject i'm commenting on through being there live, seeing these things close up and actually knowing whats going on and why.

On your other point, i support my local team, i have pride in my city, thats why i support them. Not because i want to follow someone, but because i was born that way.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri May 20, 2005 11:18 pm

Alonso was sniffed by the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Riise? I applaud Riise for a good season but he has to be one of the most static players in the Premiership. Couldn't use his right foot if his life depended on it nor can cross the ball efficiently well enough.

Duff,Robben,Ljungberg,etc... those are quality wingers.

Riise's a left back ya tool.

A.B... how old are u lad? :D
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 11:40 pm

Riise's a left back ya tool.

Next you'll tell me that the world is round and not flat.

I was commenting him on playing as a winger for most part of this season. He's a descent player, as a left back and as a winger but could walk into Man Utd's, Arsenal's or Chelsea's squad and get a starting place? No he couldn't.

A.B. you of all people can't critisise the fact i have strong opinions. The difference is between me and yourself is i actually have knowledge on the subject i'm commenting on through being there live, seeing these things close up and actually knowing whats going on and why.

No you believe that you're always correct. Never did I say that Dean Ashton hasn't played well or that he doesn't have the skills to become a class player but does he have what it takes to help us challenge the top three spots or even the Premiership title itself at this point of time in his career?

Baros is not good enough, and if he leaves why the hell would we replace him with Ashton? There are better players than Ashton that we could sign that could help us next season.

On your other point, i support my local team, i have pride in my city, thats why i support them. Not because i want to follow someone, but because i was born that way.

Congratulations on being born and raised in Liverpool.
Last edited by A.B. on Fri May 20, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri May 20, 2005 11:43 pm

gentlemen please, this is a discussion forum ie. where we discuss our varying opinions on all things LFC

It is not a personal insult trading exchange

Just cos someone disagrees with you it doesn't make them a pr1ck or an a$$wipe, it just means they have a different opinion to you

Deal with it.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 11:44 pm

Free world? A.B. you of all people can't critisise the fact i have strong opinions.

I really couldn't give a damn. You couldn't debate something without having a go at somebody if your life were on depended on it. It's hard for your thick skull to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you.

Is it so hard to say "I disagree" and from there get your point across without spending time talking about that he or she doesn't go to as many games as you,etc......

You've been using that as your trump card almost every time you get into a heated debate. It's time for you to find some new "material".
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 11:46 pm

gentlemen please, this is a discussion forum ie. where we discuss our varying opinions on all things LFC

It is not a personal insult trading exchange

Just cos someone disagrees with you it doesn't make them a pr1ck or an a$$wipe, it just means they have a different opinion to you

Deal with it.

Unlike Stu I can debate with someone whether they disagree with me or agree.

I stated that Dean Ashton is not good enough for this club yet and Stu has a go at me and everybody else who disagrees with him. My natural instinct is to respond to somebody's comments towards me which is what I've done.
Last edited by A.B. on Fri May 20, 2005 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sat May 21, 2005 12:02 am

AB and Stu the Red  - Round 11 I believe :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat May 21, 2005 12:04 am

Stu , you have got to stop making every post a personal issue mate. This post has descended into yet another spat between you and AB and amusing as it was the first few times it's getting a biit boring now.

:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion