Reds close in on depor's victor - Right winger signing on sunday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:16 pm

Because some clubs presidents have erratic attitudes in Spain. RS board has never changed his mind on the interest about Gonzalez though.

I'll try to clarify if the bit about Victor is aswell true ASAP.
Last edited by Sabre on Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:10 pm

Sabre, I don't think we were going to use Gonzales to get Victor in the first place. I'm still confused about this, is the deal off or on? Daily Mirror suggest that we will sign him in 48 hours.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:13 pm

I'd better if I shut up. I'm receiving contradictory news at the moment. The local press says Gonzalez will come, and the Radio MArca of Mdrid that the swap is going to be done.

The only point they have in common, is that we all know the truth in a few hours.

Excuse me if I mislead you, that was not my intention, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't rely on what I read in the local press (I rely because when they say something is certain, it is, they wait to publish that until they're certain)
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:14 pm

This is why I hate the transfer window
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:17 pm

i like the transfer window. especially with rawe only know the deal when it happens, the rumours are normally way off so he can surprise us and everyone and no one else can nick in... well thats what hed like
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:38 pm

who?
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:51 pm

i would prefer prieto,he,s younger and will be a better player than victor
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:55 pm

[quote]Ah Tristan. What a waste of a player. I have seen few more talented than him, but then, he didn't struggle to be a world class player  I loved the features of this striker from the very beginning in the liga, but it seems as if he stucked and it seems to me (I can be wrong, what do I know) that it's because he doesn't fight. When you go weekly to the Stadium since you're a lad, there are some games that are boring and you just watch some away players and their attitude. In the TV you cannot see that. And I've seen Tristan walking when he should press, and moaning when he should stand up. Talking to the press when he should shut up. It really písses me off because he has the talent.

swap the name tristan for collymore and add a joke about dogging.

it is weird how you can have all the talent in the world but if your head is not right you will never make it to the top.

I trust what you have to post sabre as you only ever seem to want to talk football. carry on the inside info into la liga as no matter how hard i try i can't sit though a whole game on sky without flicking. it is the same with the african cup thats on now . I would love to watch it all and dazzle you all with scouting revelations and stats up the ying/yang but i just get bored.

is it just me :(
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:56 pm

why has that not come out in a nice quote box :angry:  god i m :censored: on computers :angry:
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:29 pm

I trust what you have to post sabre as you only ever seem to want to talk football

It's the last time I post about rumours. THank you, though for your opinion. I would post 5 post a day only in rumours if I posted everything I read related to Liverpool. In this Gonzalez / Victor issue I only posted what I thought it was true. About Gonzalez I've been right. About Victor we'll see.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:31 am

Victor:

"I won't forgive a single Euro to Deportivo if I eventually go to Liverpool"

Victor, Depor player, admitted that the negotiations for his departure are still open, but made know that he won't give up to receive his salarial rights (In Spain, and I think in the world aswell, when a contract is over a money must be paid in compensation).

"I know that I haven't got to say no to this money. From the club they pretend I do that, but I reckon that money is mine, that it belongs to me and they alrady know what's my position"

Victor was annoyed to see the low interest that has Depor in renewing his contract. "It's obvious to me that they want me out of here because they have not called me and there hasn't been an offer"

--------------------

Well, here you have the possible reason to the deal be off. But it seems the negotiation is still open. It seems to me that Victor has more interest in finishing a contract with money, than going to a better club than Deportivo. If so, I'm happy he's not here.

If I know a bit the Deportivo, if he doesn't come to Liverpool, he won't play a single  minute in the rest of the season.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:59 am

From SSN:

A row over unpaid wages is holding up Victor's proposed move from Deportivo La Coruna to Liverpool.

Liverpool and Depor have already agreed a deal for the 29-year-old with The Reds having drawn up a three-and-a-half year contract for the Spaniard.

He is scheduled to fly to England on Monday afternoon to undertake a medical ahead of signing on Tuesday, but is currently at loggerheads with Depor over his package to leave the Primera outfit.

The former Real Madrid man insists Depor are pressuring him to give up a portion of his wages to complete his switch to Anfield.

Understandably, the midfielder is far from happy with the situation and has hit out at his employers for trying to take advantage of him.

"What I won't have is them trying to take advantage of me with the settlement payment," he told Voz de Galicia.

"What's more they are only small amounts, monthly payments of my image rights and other small things.

"I won't let them manipulate me, it's a question of principals."

The player is to meet Depor president Augusto Cesar Lendoiro on Monday morning to try and iron out the problems and should still complete his move to England before the deadline.

Indeed, he insists Depor have made it clear they are looking for him to depart having not opened talks over a contract extension.

"It's clear that they would prefer me to leave because they have not called me about a new contract," he added.

However, this is not the first time an outgoing player has complained at Depor's conduct ahead of a transfer from the club and Victor seems determined to hold out for what he is owed.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:21 pm

Gonna agree with you there Sabre... not sure about his attitude if he's more interested in money ( or "small amounts" as he calls them) than playing for the champions of europe, that tells us alot....
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:22 pm

The original sentence in Spanish says "ridiculous amounts" , not small. But if he's going to get a 3 yeard and a half contract in a much more important team than Deportivo... that "pride" should be secondary.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Theo@home » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:24 pm

What a contrast between Victor and Fowler... reports I've read say Robbie had to be reminded to actually read the contract he was so eager to sign! This guy's haggling over the equivalent to you and me of perhaps a few hundred quid ..
Theo@home

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion